ACP Announcement Centre

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
lefty74

Re: ACP Announcement Centre

Post by lefty74 »

morning :)

thanks for posting this for the people that have primehalo's birthday require mod installed as i cannot find the option on any 3.0.4 board i have looked at ;)
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

GAH!!

:oops:

Of course, you're correct. Maybe a contrib entry for your mod...but I leave that up to you. ;)
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

RMcGirr83 wrote:GAH!!

:oops:

Of course, you're correct. Maybe a contrib entry for your mod...but I leave that up to you. ;)
i have edited post 3 of this topic, that should do. ;)
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
MadFly

Post by MadFly »

SOrry if this has been asked before, but how do i uninstall this mod? a few days ago i saw a post that said you can just run the install again and then choose to uninstall, so i did that and it worked, but then i broke my sql database and had to update that again, and then after that the announcemnt centre was back.... now i am unable to find that post that said how to uninstall it...

any help?
"The strong control the weak, but the smart control the strong!"
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

lefty74
ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens »

Hi, there, lefty...
I'm attaching a new version of Greek language (corrected a couple of minor mistakes)
Could you please replace the 3rd post's attachment with this one?

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Thanks.. :D
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

Will do when I get home, aM on my phone ATM
lefty74
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

ChriZathens wrote:Hi, there, lefty...
I'm attaching a new version of Greek language (corrected a couple of minor mistakes)
Could you please replace the 3rd post's attachment with this one?
el.zip
Thanks.. :D
done :D thanks again
lefty74
rapid1

Post by rapid1 »

Since I installed this mod I get these errors at the top of the page when I go to post.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 104: Undefined variable: acp_announce
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
What can I do to fix this?

Ok I got this fixed I went back over script changes and found mistake.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

glad you found the error :)
lefty74
pado

Post by pado »

I installed this mod today and all is working well!

Excellent mod. Thanks lefty74 :D
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

Thanks pado, glad you like it.
lefty74
micsta

Post by micsta »

Is it possible to have this MOD display on a selected forum? IE: viewforum.php?f=48

I have seen this MOD around a fair bit, and it looks great, though I only want an announcement displayed on a particular forum, not all forums/index. Would this be something to consider in a future release?, is there something else out there that does this already?

Edit: Never mind, I guess I can just use the forum rules in the ACP for now :lol:

Cheers!
noth

Post by noth »

:) thanks lefty

another great mod of yours

that duplicate entry thing shocked me

then I read your "common errors" message on page 1 :D phew!! all was okay

cheers m8 :mrgreen:
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

you are welcome, have a look at the latest version of this mod in the dev area ;) quite a number of more functions avaialble there.

i will put out version 1.1.3 (hopefully) today, just testing it a bit more before putting it out ;)
lefty74

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”