[RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.11

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.3.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Talk19Zehn

[RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.11

Post by Talk19Zehn »

phpBB-Style: PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.3

The 'Phonics' style, which was developed 2010-2012 by the authors at spieleresidenze-de including by Wuerzi and now with his kind permission a continuation in excerpts to transfer for phpBB-3.3.3: Thanks to Wuerzi for the approval. This style is for phpBB-3.3.3 and therefore redesigned by me for phpBB-3.3.3 , prepared for the phpBB generation phpBB 3.3.3 'Proteus'. ;)

Description of the style: A phpBB forum style for musicians and / or music lovers, recording studios or for acousticians or for discussions in a loudspeaker forum and so on ... - in the colors black, gray and blue. PhonicsExcerpts is the light version of the origin. You will therefore receive the adapted basic version for phpBB-3.3.3, since the last version 3.0.11 (December 2012) was not completely compatible with new phpBB worlds and also not in new browser worlds in some cases.

Credits: Please note the information in the readme.txt as well as in the source text (!), I.e. please note the licenses and copyrights of third parties for that design.
A child design is now finished. The package contains the pre-installed standard icons from phpBB version 3.0.11 (!).
The contrib directory contains various graphics, also the new forum-colored-iconset.

Screenshot:
New forum-colored-iconset
New forum-colored-iconset
The readme.txt explains the style history and explains how you can install the new forum-colored-iconset (if you are interested).
A real child design: In terms of handling, the design requires knowledge of CSS, HTML and phpBB ... ;) Please note the inheritance teachings from phpBB. The installation of this style requires the phpBB system version 3.3.3 and the standard design Prosilver, which corresponds to this phpBB system version, must be installed.

Screenshots: My release
PhonicsExcerpts
PhonicsExcerpts
PhonicsExcerpts
PhonicsExcerpts
Informations | Download - 3.3.3 - and/or a style select enables a first preview.

Best regards
Last edited by Talk19Zehn on Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.3

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, in the stylesheet.css (line 1275) please be the approach:

Code: Select all

.fa-commenting-o::before {
	content: "\f2c2";
	vertical-align: sub;
	color: #55A4F4;
}
change to:

Code: Select all

.fa-commenting-o::before {
	content: "\f2c2";
	vertical-align: middle;
	color: #55A4F4;
}
The (writing) mistake "vertical-align: sub;" could probably lead to presentation errors in the list design. ;)

Thanks and best regards
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.4

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, my release of phpBB 3.3.4:

Few CSS-Details have been changed in this style version. The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.4 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.4 - and/or a style select enables a first preview.

Best regards
Best regards
Midway

Post by Midway »

Hello Talk19Zehn,

Very good job and thanks for using this style for phpBB 3.3.4 ;)
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, Uuups - I´m to late ... -> thanks for your feedback signal :D

The Design PhonicsExcerpts has been updated: 21 Jul 2021 phpBB 3.3.4 - style-version: #3.3.4.1, few changes: css, media instructions adapted.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.5

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design PhonicsExcerpts has been updated: Update-Release phpBB version 3.3.5 "Ich bin ein Bertie".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.5 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.5 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.7

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design PhonicsExcerpts has been updated: Update-Release: System-Version phpBB 3.3.7 "The Book of Bertie, Part Two".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.7 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.7 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.8

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design PhonicsExcerpts has been updated: Update-Release: System-Version phpBB 3.3.8 "Bertie: Beer and Summer".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.8 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.8 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
zardos

Post by zardos »

Amazing, great work. ;)
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Thank you!!
Those who can read and write music, compose, sing, have an advantage ...
Apart from what recording studios do. I am always amazed at what friends achieve musically here. What equipment leads to wonderful results. The ability and mastery of musical genres is certainly difficult and requires a lot of effort, strength. If the genre would apply to a discussion forum, an exchange, and if you like it, it is certainly suitable.

Great musicians, arrangements are not only active in this country (Germany-Berlin). 8-)
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.9

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design PhonicsExcerpts has been updated. Maintenance release: System-Version phpBB 3.3.9 "Bertie's lunar flyby".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.9 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.
This version is a maintenance release. I used the maintenance release as an opportunity to implement a few changes (CSS and HTML).

Informations | Download - 3.3.9 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.10

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design PhonicsExcerpts has been updated. Maintenance release: System-Version phpBB 3.3.10 "The Way of Bertie".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.10 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.10 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] PhonicsExcerpts 3.3.11

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design PhonicsExcerpts has been updated. Maintenance release: System-Version phpBB 3.3.11 "Bertie’s trip to Zagreb".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.11 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.11 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Kind regards
Best regards

Return to “[3.3.x] Styles in Development”