[Release] Legacy (phpBB 3.3.1)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.3.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Big Monstro

[Release] Legacy (phpBB 3.3.1)

Post by Big Monstro »

Hello everyone,

After phpBB 3.2, I've updated the Legacy style - originally released in 2016 and designed for phpBB 3.1 - to support the phpBB 3.3 enhancements. Unlike other styles, it isn't based on prosilver and it's much lighter : enjoy a blazing fast user interface for your boards! That style for phpBB 3.3 is even more atypical than the earliest versions for phpBB 3.1, because it's probably the only one based on subSilver (the official staff has dropped its support since phpBB 3.2). The older browsers compatibility ensures it works with virtually all PCs, even the legacy systems running Windows XP

Screenshots

Three color palettes are available: the default one gets a charming oldschool look and I propose two alternatives (dark and subsilver variants).

Click here to see the board index in high resolution.

Downloads links

Templates and default color palette

Legacy 1.3.1, for phpBB 3.3.1

Legacy 1.3.0, for phpBB 3.3.0

Alternative color palettes

dark color palette | subsilver color palette

Any comment would be appreciated 😃
Last edited by Big Monstro on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Monstro

Re: [Release] Legacy (phpBB 3.3.1)

Post by Big Monstro »

I updated my Legacy style to support enhancements and new features provided by phpBB 3.3.1 :)

Return to “[3.3.x] Styles in Development”