[ABD]Sudoku MOD

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
el_teniente

[ABD]Sudoku MOD

Post by el_teniente » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Modification Name: Sudoku MOD
Authors: el_teniente, Graceland(Ajax Addon), Wuerzi(Since 2009-12-22),femu(Since 2009-12-22)

Modification Description: This is a version of the popular numbers puzzle for your phpbb forum
Modification Version: 3.5.2
phpBB Version: phpBB 3.0.7

Demo URL: DEMO
Demo Username: TestAccount
Demo Password: #12345
Modification Download: download MOD
Game Packs: Here
Support: Here

- This MOD is based upon the majorflam's (Garry Hughes) - el_teniente's (Vladimir Sokolov, me) Sudoku MOD for phpBB2.

Prosilver templates made by Wuerzi
Last edited by el_teniente on Sat May 07, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 30 times in total.

bill.marcy

Re: [DEV]Sudoku MOD

Post by bill.marcy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Went in with zero problems (Why can't all mods be this easy) and is extremely popular on my board.

john010117.2

Post by john010117.2 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:32 pm

This is awesome. I'm going to go play it now. :D

jimcarrel

Post by jimcarrel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Really appreciate this mod, users really like (me too).
Question, I turned on the "helper" just to see what it did, and now it keeps showing me as using it for additional games finished.
How the heck do you turn off the "Helper"?
Grace--Getting what I don't deserve
Mercy--Not getting what I do deserve

el_teniente

Post by el_teniente » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:15 pm

close the helper window(or switch to popup mode and close) and anyway it won't be allowed after finishing this puzzle

darkone_d1_2000

Post by darkone_d1_2000 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:37 pm

I am running your latest version 0.3.1 and everything installed fine and it seems to be working. I am running a darker template and the black numbers/letters on a dark background don't look that great and was going to redo some of the images. Is it just the images in the /sudoku/images folder that I have to worry about?

And just so I have this down the blue numbers are user placed images, the orange are bought number images and the black are starting number images.

Do I need to have a points mod installed for this to work correctly? And I noticed you had different modes is score/leaderboard stats scoring those other modes show up as normal sudoku scoring? Because right now you have tables for (normal) sudoku and ninja and samuri. I just wanted to make sure that the different game modes got treated the same when it comes to scoring?

Since I am testing this with my user is there a way to zero out my users game stats when i am done testing so I don't get penalized :)

Thanks and great mod.

IronDogg

Post by IronDogg » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 pm

darkone_d1_2000 wrote:I am running a darker template and the black numbers/letters on a dark background don't look that great and was going to redo some of the images.
If you wouldn't mind sharing those new graphics when you are done, it would be much appreciated. I use BlackPearl template so I know exactly what you mean with the starting numbers being hard to see... :)

sharathu7

Post by sharathu7 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:02 am

i am not able to edit settings in admin panel...please help...

nicois

Post by nicois » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 am

y have a problem in the panel admin when I go on sudoku y have this error
Language file sudoku.php couldn't be opened.
y have to publish all the files Fr and En
nicois
I am French and my English come from a translator

mykee

Post by mykee » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Many thanks! This fantastic MOD, and great thanks for gamepacks too.

A few question: When will win a user? After a pack or per week? Because I have a user on top of score list, but I don't see on winner place, and no get bonus points... :roll: When will get bonus point?

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:51 pm

very nice ported version of the phpbb2 mod, thx for this.

for the users of a dark template the tip to change the color of the numbers in white than its good to see XD

thx
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

el_teniente

Post by el_teniente » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:38 am

nicois wrote:y have a problem in the panel admin when I go on sudoku y have this error
y have to publish all the files Fr and En
oh, yes, sorry. French language file for ACP was broken---now it's fixed, you can download the new version 3.1.1 with fixed ACP French

by the way, you could help a litlle---to translate last several language keys, written in English(cause i don't know French at all :( )
Last edited by el_teniente on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

el_teniente

Post by el_teniente » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 am

sharathu7 wrote:i am not able to edit settings in admin panel...please help...
settings don't change?

el_teniente

Post by el_teniente » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:42 am

mykee wrote:...A few question: When will win a user? After a pack or per week? Because I have a user on top of score list, but I don't see on winner place, and no get bonus points... :roll: When will get bonus point?
the Reward Sudoku System is under developement---it will be in future versions, like phpbb2 Sudoku with PM notification(disable controlled)

the reward period sets via ACP, a time period( a day, a week, a month...a year :roll: )---in seconds

this system will demand Points System MOD installed---at least the user_points field in phpbb_users table

but it will be developed only after main bugs fixing---we need some time to test if everything is working alright

so---play more ;)

nicois

Post by nicois » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:23 pm

hello
I am to pass to version 3.1.1 but c' is always similar and for the ya translation not of problem but before it is necessary that mode is gone at home
nicois
I am French and my English come from a translator

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”