[MODDB] Milestone Congratulations 1.2.8

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
MydnyteSyn

Re: [RC] Milestone Congratulations 1.2.8

Post by MydnyteSyn »

MartectX wrote:
MydnyteSyn wrote:It's listing me as the first person to join, the first person to create a topic, and the first person to create a new post.
That's correct behaviour.
Even if I'm not the first person to join the board, nor the first person to create a topic, nor the first person who created a new post?

MartectX wrote:
MydnyteSyn wrote:It's listing someone else as the first person to reach the set milestones and its not even the right person.
I'm very sorry, but I can't help you with only that knowledge. How do you know it's not the right person?
If I change the set milestones to other numbers, the names of who reached those milestones never change. And I can easily tell it's not the right person to have reached those milestones when I look at the SQL data for the topics, posts, and registered users.
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

MydnyteSyn wrote:
MartectX wrote:
MydnyteSyn wrote:It's listing me as the first person to join, the first person to create a topic, and the first person to create a new post.
That's correct behaviour.
Even if I'm not the first person to join the board, nor the first person to create a topic, nor the first person who created a new post?
Yes, the table starts with some standard values. You can change them by modifying the database directly.
MydnyteSyn wrote:
MartectX wrote:
MydnyteSyn wrote:It's listing someone else as the first person to reach the set milestones and its not even the right person.
I'm very sorry, but I can't help you with only that knowledge. How do you know it's not the right person?
If I change the set milestones to other numbers, the names of who reached those milestones never change. And I can easily tell it's not the right person to have reached those milestones when I look at the SQL data for the topics, posts, and registered users.
The mod cannot retrieve milestones retroactively. Only future milestones can be recorded with accuracy.
MydnyteSyn

Post by MydnyteSyn »

Hmm, okay, thanks :)
MartectX

Re: [MODDB] Milestone Congratulations 1.2.8

Post by MartectX »

'Tis a day of joy indeed! 8-) Validation has come to pass: :arrow: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1258755

Look out for development of Milestones 1.3.0 though... see you soon, right here, in this forum! :twisted:

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”