[BETA] Advanced Points System v.0.9.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Locked
danswano
Registered User
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by danswano » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:31 pm

When you delete topic or post the given points will be deleted too, you enabled this or not yet ?

mrgingles
Registered User
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Ischia (Italy)
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by mrgingles » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi, compliments for your nice mod!
I'd love to use it whit my arcade MOD ( http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=685225 ). Do you think I can use it whith it?

Thanks a lot
Visit my website! http://www.techcommunity.it

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by Adrian1 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:15 pm

danswano wrote:When you delete topic or post the given points will be deleted too, you enabled this or not yet ?
In the next version you may set a number of deleted points, but in the future version i will make it to delete the same points what was added.
mrgingles wrote:Hi, compliments for your nice mod!
I'd love to use it whit my arcade MOD ( http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=685225 ). Do you think I can use it whith it?
Thanks a lot
I d'ont have time, but i will try to make a addon for this mod.
RPG MOD for phpbb3

mrgingles
Registered User
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Ischia (Italy)
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by mrgingles » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:56 pm

mrgingles wrote:Hi, compliments for your nice mod!
I'd love to use it whit my arcade MOD ( http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=685225 ). Do you think I can use it whith it?
Thanks a lot
I d'ont have time, but i will try to make a addon for this mod.[/quote]

Thanks a lot, you're very nice ;)
Visit my website! http://www.techcommunity.it

danswano
Registered User
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by danswano » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Yeah, Arcade addon would be great, thanks for your effort buddy.

!.!.only.!.hope.!.!
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:39 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by !.!.only.!.hope.!.! » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 am

hey

thanks for ur efforts but plz i have some problems..

1_ when i click submit it doesn't work
2_ under the picture of the membder ( in viewtopic_body) appeared
points: Locked
Bank: Locked

and when i click (points) or go to this url (www.mydomain.com/points.php) he said :

you don't have the permission to enter this page ( also in points at the header)

plz i want that hack to work coz it's a very good one

annepenullar
Registered User
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:01 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by annepenullar » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:20 am

!.!.only.!.hope.!.! wrote:hey

thanks for ur efforts but plz i have some problems..

1_ when i click submit it doesn't work
2_ under the picture of the membder ( in viewtopic_body) appeared
points: Locked
Bank: Locked

and when i click (points) or go to this url (http://www.mydomain.com/points.php) he said :

you don't have the permission to enter this page ( also in points at the header)

plz i want that hack to work coz it's a very good one
I believe you need to set enable some permissions.

mrgingles
Registered User
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Ischia (Italy)
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by mrgingles » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:38 am

Adrian1 wrote:I d'ont have time, but i will try to make a addon for this mod.
Sorry for the double post... I'd like to know what kind of addon you will make. I'd be interested in an addon which will allow me to set a cost for each game and to give some money to the record owner (and to the new champions if will change). Do you think you can do something similar? I'm not the one who is lokking for an addon like this and I'd be very grafeful if you can do it for us.
I await for your replies
Thanks a lot.

Vincenzo
Visit my website! http://www.techcommunity.it

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by Adrian1 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:27 pm

mrgingles wrote:
Adrian1 wrote:I d'ont have time, but i will try to make a addon for this mod.
Sorry for the double post... I'd like to know what kind of addon you will make. I'd be interested in an addon which will allow me to set a cost for each game and to give some money to the record owner (and to the new champions if will change). Do you think you can do something similar? I'm not the one who is lokking for an addon like this and I'd be very grafeful if you can do it for us.
I await for your replies
Thanks a lot.

Vincenzo
Yes, sometings like that.
RPG MOD for phpbb3

User avatar
P@t
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:08 am
Location: ALBI (81)
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by P@t » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:07 am

Hello
I am in search of the translation in French
thank you in advance

Edict
thank you I have to find my happiness
Last edited by P@t on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mehrdad_epark.ir
Registered User
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by mehrdad_epark.ir » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:15 am

Hi
i have 2 idea!

first , on users birthday gift them point! for example ; 6th October is my birthday and Automatically board admin send me 100 point. (not by hand)

second , i see 2 arcade mod for phpbb3 that we can play and taking points. can you adapt these mods with point system ?

phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC1
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=685225

Arcade Room 0.6.9b
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=543835


thank you very much for Points System v.0.7.3!

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.4

Post by Adrian1 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:25 pm

New version v.0.7.4

[Improvet] Improvet code in shop.
[Adding] Some new logs.
[Fixing] 1 bug in shop.
[Improvet] Update to MODX v.1.2.1
[Removed] Removed addon for millestones.
[Fixing] Compatibility bug with Arcade Mod.
[Fixing] Compatibility bug with post bot Mod, thanks to pieterbas for reporting
[Fixing] Compatibility bug with KB Mod.

Download: https://files.bountysource.com/file/dow ... .0.7.4.zip
RPG MOD for phpbb3

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.3

Post by Adrian1 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm

mehrdad_epark.ir wrote:Hi
i have 2 idea!

first , on users birthday gift them point! for example ; 6th October is my birthday and Automatically board admin send me 100 point. (not by hand)

second , i see 2 arcade mod for phpbb3 that we can play and taking points. can you adapt these mods with point system ?

phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC1
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=685225

Arcade Room 0.6.9b
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=543835


thank you very much for Points System v.0.7.3!
I will try to do sometings like that.
RPG MOD for phpbb3

Anyasha
Registered User
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:02 am
Name: Anyasha

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.4

Post by Anyasha » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:50 am

Not to be a pain, but would you consider adding update files in the contrib folders so that we can update the codes rather than just overwriting everything? I ask because I modified the templates to work in subsilver2 (and they're XHTML valid) and I also added a few things here and there, and I really don't want to lose them by overwriting them with the new files.
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.7.4

Post by Adrian1 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:12 am

Anyasha wrote:Not to be a pain, but would you consider adding update files in the contrib folders so that we can update the codes rather than just overwriting everything? I ask because I modified the templates to work in subsilver2 (and they're XHTML valid) and I also added a few things here and there, and I really don't want to lose them by overwriting them with the new files.
Ok, maybe in the next version.
RPG MOD for phpbb3

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”