[BETA] Advanced Points System v.0.9.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Gumfuzi

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.8.0-b

Post by Gumfuzi »

Hi,

thank you for this mod!

some suggenstions:
- more than one currency - and exchange rates between those currencies
- maybe a small virtual stock ability where you can buy and sell stocks and watch them grow or loose (random percent)

is this mod compatible with the arcade mod:
http://www.jeffrusso.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

many thanks for your reply!

Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

Gumfuzi wrote:Hi,

thank you for this mod!

some suggenstions:
- more than one currency - and exchange rates between those currencies
- maybe a small virtual stock ability where you can buy and sell stocks and watch them grow or loose (random percent)

is this mod compatible with the arcade mod:
http://www.jeffrusso.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

many thanks for your reply!
1.I have not planned that yet.
2.It already have a shop addon
3.Yes it is.
For more info visit : http://support.forumspellen.nl
RPG MOD for phpbb3

Adrian1

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.8.1

Post by Adrian1 »

A new version have been developed 0.8.1
It is available the next 14 days only for testinf to donors.
For more info about it, where and how you can download it pm me.
RPG MOD for phpbb3

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

thank you for your info!

yexusbeliever

Post by yexusbeliever »

Awww! :( I can't afford to donate, so I'll wait until the file is given to everyone else.

mre03

Post by mre03 »

Allen048 wrote:
Adrian1 wrote:
mre03 wrote:i was trying to do a search on how to change the amount of points i can give for each post and topic created, unfortunately the word is so common it was a little difficult

how do i have the option to change how much point is given because i dont see it in points settings

also on my links, i have a gallery mod installed so if i click gallery, and then click points or shops, it will give an error because it thinks the link is under the subfolder gallery

(yadda.com/gallery/shop.php, or gallery/points.php)
You can change it from every forum setting from ACP
The error your getting is a problem with TS gallery not the points mod. If you go to gallery and click on any menu item you will get an error.
well i tried to pinpoint and couldnt figure out exactly why its having this issue, it only has a url problem with the points/and the shop module i installed, i have an arcade and other mod installed and doesnt give a url problem

Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

yexusbeliever wrote:Awww! :( I can't afford to donate, so I'll wait until the file is given to everyone else.
It is not need to make hyper donation, it is ok how much you can, or if you talk another language you can translate it and receive it...
Sorry about this 14 days but i wath to buy a host for the site...
RPG MOD for phpbb3

HiddenKiller

Post by HiddenKiller »

Hi all,

i have problem with install:

Advanced Points mod Installation

Table Prefix :: XXX
Database Type :: mysql4

Creating mod database tables...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /points_install/install.php on line 594: Undefined property: dbal_mysql::$mysql_version

Notice: Undefined index: points in /var/www/web5/XXXX/includes/functions.php on line 3801

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web5/XXXX/points_install/install.php:230) in /var/www/web5/XXXX/includes/functions.php on line 3869

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web5/XXXX/points_install/install.php:230) in /var/www/web5/XXXXX/includes/functions.php on line 3871

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web5/XXXX/points_install/install.php:230) in /var/www/web5/XXX/includes/functions.php on line 3872

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web5/XXXX/points_install/install.php:230) in /var/www/web5/XXXX/includes/functions.php on line 3873

And information:
You need to update your mysql version.

My MySQL: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch8-log

Can anybody help me?

Very thanks.

// sorry for spam...late i use this: by zentauriom » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:25 pm and all ok.

moonlightkisu
Name: Miss Moonlight

error in acp while adjusting permissions

Post by moonlightkisu »

I am using Points System v.0.8.0-b, and I have this error in my ACP while adjusting permissions:

I am using 3.04.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/auth.php on line 1188: Undefined index: shop
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/auth.php on line 1188: Undefined index: shop
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/auth.php on line 1094: Undefined index: shop
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3226)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3226)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3226)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3226)
Also, even though I'm the admin and have all admin permissions, both the shop mod and the latest version of your points mod report this error while accessing:

Information

You are not authorised to access this area.

why is this? the installation went fine, but I can't access the areas? I cannot access the shop or points area.

azzam

Post by azzam »

Go to permissions.And assign permission as you want.
Azzam Malik
I love mods :)

moonlightkisu

Post by moonlightkisu »

azzam wrote:Go to permissions.And assign permission as you want.
As reported above, the above error won't let me assign permissions.

Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

You need to go to Group Permissions in the ACP and Change the permissions to all the groups including the Admins...all permissions are set to NO after installation including the admins.
When all else fails, read the instructions

moonlightkisu

Post by moonlightkisu »

Ladysarajane wrote:You need to go to Group Permissions in the ACP and Change the permissions to all the groups including the Admins...all permissions are set to NO after installation including the admins.
There are a couple of blank pages in the ACP after installing this mod that prevent me from doing that:

Users and Groups
Permissions
"Manage Users" under "Quick Access" under the general tab
And all other pages that change permissions

Is there any other way to set permissions? like in the database using phpmyadmin or something?

Can someone take a look at this for me? I have tons of blank pages on my ACP and my forum and I don't know how to fix it. Everything was working fine before I installed this mod, so I don't know what's wrong.

brandon_0007

Post by brandon_0007 »

This is the problem I'm having under the bank page. I don't know where I went wrong. I'm using Points v.0.8.0-b.

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

seems that one of the language files are not uploaded correctly - or that it is included wrongly in the code

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”