[BETA] Advanced Points System v.0.9.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
DarkSpyroboy

Re: [BETA] Advanced Points System v.0.9.2

Post by DarkSpyroboy »

ok :P I'll email it to you :P My email address is "spyroboy_eternal@hotmail.com" Thanks :P
DarkSpyroboy

Post by DarkSpyroboy »

I figured out why it keeps resetting, i jut don't know how to fix it. It resets the point count to zero when i purge the cache. Is there any way i can stop it from doing this?
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

you have done edit bad, because on main ACP you have a button wich set all points to 0, check the edits there.
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Mircea007

Post by Mircea007 »

well i was wondering is this working with any other styles ... and what do i need to do different when i install on other styles .....

I install this with the automod ... but i got a few errors which are only style errors

root/style/prosilver/template/points_logs.html style/prosilver/template/points_logs.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_main.html style/prosilver/template/points_main.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_transfer.html style/prosilver/template/points_transfer.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_lottery.html style/prosilver/template/points_lottery.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_bank.html style/prosilver/template/points_bank.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_edit.html style/prosilver/template/points_edit.html Error
root/style/prosilver/theme/images/icon_points.gif style/prosilver/theme/images/icon_points.gif Error
root/images/money.gif images/money.gif Success

im using the black_pearl style
Flash Games like you never seen before
DarkSpyroboy

Post by DarkSpyroboy »

Adrian1 wrote:you have done edit bad, because on main ACP you have a button wich set all points to 0, check the edits there.
Which file would these edits be it?
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

hy so i don't know if this style is prosilver based because right now i was to lazy to take a look at it....

but navigate to the install file and if it's prosilver based replace each copy to style folder with black_pearl....

f.e.:

<file from="root/styles/prosilver/template/points/points_bank.html" to="styles/prosilver/template/points/points_bank.html" />

replace-with:

<file from="root/styles/prosilver/template/points/points_bank.html" to="styles/black_pearl/template/points/points_bank.html" />

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
Mircea007

Post by Mircea007 »

it didn't work

root/style/prosilver/template/points_logs.html style/black_pearl/template/points_logs.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_main.html style/black_pearl/template/points_main.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_transfer.html style/black_pearl/template/points_transfer.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_lottery.html style/black_pearl/template/points_lottery.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_bank.html style/black_pearl/template/points_bank.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_edit.html style/black_pearl/template/points_edit.html Error
root/style/prosilver/theme/images/icon_points.gif style/black_pearl/theme/images/icon_points.gif Error
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

DarkSpyroboy wrote:
Adrian1 wrote:you have done edit bad, because on main ACP you have a button wich set all points to 0, check the edits there.
includes/acp/acp_main.php
Mircea007 wrote:it didn't work

root/style/prosilver/template/points_logs.html style/black_pearl/template/points_logs.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_main.html style/black_pearl/template/points_main.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_transfer.html style/black_pearl/template/points_transfer.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_lottery.html style/black_pearl/template/points_lottery.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_bank.html style/black_pearl/template/points_bank.html Error
root/style/prosilver/template/points_edit.html style/black_pearl/template/points_edit.html Error
root/style/prosilver/theme/images/icon_points.gif style/black_pearl/theme/images/icon_points.gif Error
copy the files from subsilver2 or prosilver to your style used.
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Mircea007

Post by Mircea007 »

i did that 2 and it still gives me the same error .... i copied the files in black_pearl/template ... .and nothing
DarkSpyroboy

Post by DarkSpyroboy »

Adrian1 wrote:
DarkSpyroboy wrote:
includes/acp/acp_main.php
Mircea007 wrote:it didn't work

copy the files from subsilver2 or prosilver to your style used.

Ok Thanks :)
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

Mircea007 wrote:i did that 2 and it still gives me the same error .... i copied the files in black_pearl/template ... .and nothing
you must done something wrong, but the mods work?
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Mircea007

Post by Mircea007 »

no the mods don't work

i copied the folder under store/mods/directory

and then i install

i install it with automod

it showed me the first error

i tried it again even after i put the files in black pearl style it showed me the second error i posted

so what am i doing wrong ?
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

Mircea007 wrote:no the mods don't work

i copied the folder under store/mods/directory

and then i install

i install it with automod

it showed me the first error

i tried it again even after i put the files in black pearl style it showed me the second error i posted

so what am i doing wrong ?
whai it is hard to do all edits manually?
Install the mod using instruction and not automod Mircea.
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Mircea007

Post by Mircea007 »

yeah but there is not instruction file ...... because im not that good in php basicly so i don't know where to put the files and all that ..... if i had a instalation instruction file i will try it manually but unfortunetly im not that good in php and i don't have an instalation txt
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

Mircea007 wrote:yeah but there is not instruction file ...... because im not that good in php basicly so i don't know where to put the files and all that ..... if i had a instalation instruction file i will try it manually but unfortunetly im not that good in php and i don't have an instalation txt
oen in your browser file install.xml, for more info read this: http://www.phpbb.com/mods/installing/
RPG MOD for phpbb3

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”