[BETA] Advanced Points System v.0.9.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Locked
pieterbas
Registered User
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by pieterbas »

BBRAIN wrote:I got this installed again and all seems fine except i have lost the PM button in users profiles so can't pm people, any idea what I did wrong pleas? PS this is subsilver2

also installed the mod update mode and get this error when trying to activate it in acp

"[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_version_check.php on line 51: call_user_func(advanced_points_check_version::version) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)"


many thanks ;)

fixe for you:

file: "advanced_points_check_version"
<?php
/**
*
* @package acp
* @version $Id: mod_version_check_version.php 48 2007-09-23 20:23:14Z Handyman $
* @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
*
*/

/**
* @package Advanced_Points_check_version
*/
class Advanced_Points_check_version
{
function version()
{
return array(
'author' => 'Adrian1',
'title' => 'Advanced Points',
'tag' => 'ap_version',
'version' => '0.6.4',
'file' => array('forumspellen.nl', 'updatecheck', 'test.xml'),
);
}
}
?>
BBRAIN
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by BBRAIN »

I understand that this is a new php page I create yes?

created and copied to root still errors copied to the /includes/acp/ directory get the following

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_version_check.php on line 51: call_user_func(advanced_points_check_version::version) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
:( thanks for trying any other ideas ?
pieterbas
Registered User
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by pieterbas »

I understand that this is a new php page I create yes?
Yes :D


You make een little mistake.
(end I also made a small mistake I read the error is sorry)

remove in root/adm/mods/advanced_points_check_version.php

than:
Make a file with this name: "advanced_points_check_version"
This is very important otherwise it will not work!

This file needs to here: root/adm/mods/
here the .php :

Code: Select all

<?php
/**
*
* @package acp
* @version $Id: mod_version_check_version.php 48 2007-09-23 20:23:14Z Handyman $
* @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
*
*/

/**
* @package Advanced_Points_check_version
*/
class advanced_points_check_version
{
function version()
{
return array(
'author' => 'Adrian1',
'title' => 'Advanced Points',
'tag' => 'ap_version',
'version' => '0.6.4',
'file' => array('forumspellen.nl', 'updatecheck', 'test.xml'),
);
}
}
?>


Adrian did not quite I think what I do with referred :lol:


This fix works :D
Last edited by pieterbas on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pieterbas
Registered User
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by pieterbas »

danswano wrote:I'm using mini knowledge mod http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=589907 and when i try to create a topic in the base i get this error:

Code: Select all

I'm using Points mod and it's seems that it's conflicting with this mod because each new topic will give points to the author, so each time i create or approve a topic in the KB  i get this error:

[code]General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = '2'' at line 1 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET points = points + WHERE user_id = '2'

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_posting.php
LINE: 1901
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_kb.php
LINE: 499
CALL: submit_post()

FILE: knowledge/kbposting.php
LINE: 169
CALL: activate_article()

The forum is trying to give the user points for the KB new topic but it's giving this error

any solution please ?[/code]


anyidea ?

Report this bug in to the bug tracker pleas!
pieterbas
Registered User
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by pieterbas »

usenet2you wrote:A question; do you have make a function that the user can see what they have earned after posting? Or comes it later on a update?

Not so impatient!
He has little time.
The function will be probably.
the status in the Feature tracker of this idea: Review later

Regards,
pieterbas
BBRAIN
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by BBRAIN »

which one to remove
1 in here \includes\acp
1 in here \includes\acp\info

where do i put this new file?

Also any idea why i have lost my buttons in the l/h column after installing this mod?

PM etc
Image

Many thanks for the help ;)
pieterbas
Registered User
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by pieterbas »

BBRAIN wrote:which one to remove
1 in here \includes\acp
1 in here \includes\acp\info

where do i put this new file?

Also any idea why i have lost my buttons in the l/h column after installing this mod?

PM etc
Image

Many thanks for the help ;)


remove in root/adm/mods/advanced_points_check_version.php

than:

Make a file with this name: "advanced_points_check_version"
This is very important otherwise it will not work!

This file needs to here: root/adm/mods/


For the second error:

I ga now update on the support forum.
If there the same goes wrong you can not help.
That should adrian than!
Ga I can try to help but I do not know if I will succeed
pieterbas
Registered User
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by pieterbas »

whe have this bug not.

I think you have something remove.
Walk the style installation once again.
BBRAIN
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by BBRAIN »

got a little confused m8 :lol:

created this
sorry image too large to view on here

http://i36.tinypic.com/2gt9fkw.jpg

get this

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_version_check.php on line 51: call_user_func(advanced_points_check_version::version) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
sorry if i missunderstnd ;)
BBRAIN
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by BBRAIN »

pieterbas wrote:whe have this bug not.

I think you have something remove.
Walk the style installation once again.
try installing the mod and follow instructions for subsilver2, bet you get same problem, tried 4 times and a friend of mine tried and got same problem ;) :D
pieterbas
Registered User
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by pieterbas »

BBRAIN wrote:got a little confused m8 :lol:

created this
sorry image too large to view on here

http://i36.tinypic.com/2gt9fkw.jpg

get this

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_version_check.php on line 51: call_user_func(advanced_points_check_version::version) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2976)
sorry if i missunderstnd ;)


Download this its give not :lol: its funny :lol: :

http://www.forumspellen.nl/fix.zip


The other problem you have to give notice in the bug tracker.
Then it can bug perhaps even soon be made in 0.7.0 that are now being tested.
moreover what me now to mind when typing.
Do you have the templates separately Refresh?
Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by Adrian1 »

danswano wrote:I'm using mini knowledge mod http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=589907 and when i try to create a topic in the base i get this error:

Code: Select all

I'm using Points mod and it's seems that it's conflicting with this mod because each new topic will give points to the author, so each time i create or approve a topic in the KB  i get this error:

[code]General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = '2'' at line 1 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET points = points + WHERE user_id = '2'

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_posting.php
LINE: 1901
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_kb.php
LINE: 499
CALL: submit_post()

FILE: knowledge/kbposting.php
LINE: 169
CALL: activate_article()

The forum is trying to give the user points for the KB new topic but it's giving this error

any solution please ?[/code]


anyidea ?
Fixed:
Here is the fix:

Code: Select all

In posting.php

Find:
					case "edit":
						$Points = ($Points['points_peredit']) ? $post_data['forum_peredit'] : 0;
					break;

Add after:
					default:
						$Points = 0;
					break;
RPG MOD for phpbb3
BBRAIN
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by BBRAIN »

good job buddy and many thanks one problem solved ;)

will try to track this other bug down and post a solution :)
BBRAIN
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by BBRAIN »

Adrian1 any ideas buddy ? :D
Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.6.4

Post by Adrian1 »

BBRAIN wrote:Adrian1 any ideas buddy ? :D
I d'ont know...
Try to reinstall it on a clean phpbb 3.0.2 board.
Sorry, i will try to fix it...
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”