[MODDB] IGN Style Colored Name Mod 1.0.6

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Trel

Re: [BETA] IGN Style Colored Name Mod

Post by Trel » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Nemisis7654 wrote:Well, I was trying to see if I could make it do it via the admin panel. I got everything to show up inside the profile section of the admin panel, but when I click submit, it does not change the color of the name on the message board.
I didn't exactly make that feature. Any shot we would concentrate on looking for bugs or problems in the mod as I wrote it before trying to add features ;)

(That is a planned feature for a future version, but I do have others which I have higher on the list. However, at the top of the list is getting it released before adding anything new ;) )

Trel

Re: [RC] IGN Style Colored Name Mod 1.0.6

Post by Trel » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:53 pm

Since I will not be adding features to this version, I have changed it to RC status.
(especially since I have submitted it to the moddb)

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:53 pm

when its ready for download?
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

Trel

Post by Trel » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:37 pm

darkonia wrote:when its ready for download?
There is a non-final download available now on the first page of this topic, though it's purpose is for people to check it and post any bugs they may find here so that I may fix them.

Otherwise a final version download will be available as soon as it gets approved to the mod database.

Trel

Post by Trel » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:40 am

Anyone following this will probably like to know that in version 1.1, I have changed the permissions from from having to use the added drop down box when editing a user to use phpBB's permission. This means you can assign it like any other permission, either to a user or an entire group.

(Another benefit is that it means 2 less files to edit to install this mod)

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”