This mod dynamically fits big images on your forum (such as; attached images, linked images) and scale them according to a size you specify.
This mod also adds automatic links to minimized images, when you click on it, the image is shown using the beautiful Lytebox library (see http://www.dolem.com/lytebox).
The reason for developing this mod is to fix problems related to big sized image when inserted/attached on posts as they *destroy* forum style and layout.
Before installing this mod, view it in action at; http://cinema.numediastudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=93
The name of the mod comes from the ancient Tamazight/berber language spoken in north Africa; Tamzi means smallness and Tihli means Beauty.
Modification Version: 1.0.2
* phpBB 3.0.0 or above
* This mode is based on Auto Image Resizer w Lytebox - phpBB 3.0.1 GOLD by darkera13, but it's simpler to integrate on forum and includes a script to resize images and also works for all styles (including serenity).
* Tested on phpbb v3.0.2 but may work also with other versions.
* If you use any WYSIWYG editors check that they do not auto parse bbcode of [ img ]: if you use HotEditor MOD, open common.php and tweak the line near ;
Code: Select all
$patterns = "#\[img(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/img(.*?)\]#si"; $replacements = '<a href="$2" rel="lytebox" title="$1"><img src="$2" /></a>';
- * Fix problems related to big sized image when inserted/attached on posts as they *destroy* forum style and layout.
* Resize the image preserving its aspect ratio
* Adds automatic links to minimized images and displays them using Lytebox library
* Compatible with serenity style (and many more)
* Support of WYSIWYG editors such as Hoteditor
* Easy to set up; we don't need to edit a lot of files
* Befor the mod is installed, the image destroys forum style and layout
* After the mod is installed, images get cropped
* When we click an image, it gets bigger like this
Download v 1.0.3 from here