Modification Description: This MOD assigns one of "the Inactive for X months" (3 months default), "Deactivated", "Banned" and "Suspended until X time" custom titles and/or avatars, also provides two default avatars and remove rank images of inactive users.
Modification Version:: 1.0.0
Modification Download: inactive_users.zip
- To change the 3 months default inactive period setting.
- Go to ACP / Board Settings / Inactive and Banned Users` Custom Titles & Avatars
- Some users can be excluded by entering their user_ids at ACP.
- Enabling banned, inactive users custom titles and avatars can be set at ACP for viewtopic and member profile pages separately.
- If included user_ids field is filled at ACP, only those users can enable this mod. Any irrelevant value entered there will totally disable this mod, except default avatars.
- Default avatars can be enabled and disabled independently. Users who has fewer than 25 posts take a new user default avatar, others take another one.
- If enabled at ACP, this is the intended order to show inactive custom titles and avatars.
- Banned/suspended, Inactive/deactivated (deactivated is seen only at viewtopic), normal users, 2 default avatar (25 post number selector)
- Changing ACP settings always needs purging cache to be in effect once.
- Ability to disable custom inactive and banned avatars view in viewtopic, but still seeing custom inactive or banned titles.
- Subsilver2 support added
- Some of the deactive, inactive, banned and suspended users bugs fixed
- Founders wont take banned/suspended title
- ACP controlled disable options
- memberprofile_view support for banned, suspended and inactive users
- "Ban reason shown to users" added to be seen by mods at viewtopic and profiles for only temporary bans
- User_id inclusion feature added to make custom titles and avatars only seen by certain users
- Custom and default avatars features added
- Fixed a long inactive title issue
- Added guest poster_id check for banned and suspended users
- Fix known issue of distinguishing two ban
- Demo board link added
- Fix bug
- Fix bug
- Fix to cancel viewing ranks twice in member profile
- A few syntax changes for coding guidelines
- Fix to ignore inactive title for those who never logged in
- Fix bug if quest poster open a new topic to be approved
- Mod package separated for subsilver2 and language files to comply modx-1.2.0
- Viewtopic custom avatar disable option added
- Code syntax corrected
- Bug fix in memberlist_view
- Language file entry
- Template paths variable and avatar names changed
0.4.0 [Beta] - 14.04.2008
- Code rewritten - function file added
- Template edits removed, mod simplified
- A user permission to view custom avatar and titles added
- UMIL suppport added
Version 0.4.0 does not contain any template edits.
There is only three file edits
To update next version (0.4.0), you need to uninstall and install new Beta. Other than viewtopic custom title disable option, this version has same the features like the previous version.