[BETA] Moderator Tags v1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
lace-rules

[BETA] Moderator Tags v1.0.3

Post by lace-rules » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:04 pm

MOD Title: Moderator Tags
MOD Description: Creates a Moderator Tag and allows you to set it so that only specific groups can use them.
MOD Authors: 4seven (Custom BBCode Rights) and lace-rules (Moderator Tags BBCode)
MOD Version: 1.0.3
MOD Compatibale with: phpBB 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2
MOD Language: English
Download Link: Click Here
Demo Forum: Demo Forum

Installation Type: Image

Demo Forum Username: tester
Demo Forum Password: tester

Changelog:
August 21st 2008 ~ Initial Release
August 22nd 2008 ~ Made the Custom BBCodes Rights v0.0.7 Modification into MODX
August 23rd 2008 ~ Updated Custom BBCodes Rights v0.0.7 to v0.0.8
August 26th 2008 ~ Fixed Bug in the BBCode which caused all of the Viewtopic sidebar (where the username and posts are etc) to come down the page!

Regards
lace-rules
Last edited by lace-rules on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
Do you want a FREE pre-modded phpBB3 Forum instead of modding your own? phpBB-X is a pre-modded forum software that has a very popular style and has loads of mods installed! For more information, visit: http://phpbbx.net76.net

lockylew

Re: [BETA] Moderator Tags v1

Post by lockylew » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 pm

I just installed this but i have a problem. under the Custom BBCode Rights tab in the ACP In the BBCodes and Group-IDs section i have the following error:

Not Found
The requested URL /bbcb3_menu.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas?

Lew

Edit: And it made one hell of a mess of the layout of my forum when i used it
Last edited by lockylew on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lace-rules

Post by lace-rules » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 pm

it seems u have not uploaded all the files or u have not uploaded them in their correct places ;)
Do you want a FREE pre-modded phpBB3 Forum instead of modding your own? phpBB-X is a pre-modded forum software that has a very popular style and has loads of mods installed! For more information, visit: http://phpbbx.net76.net

lockylew

Post by lockylew » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 pm

lace-rules wrote:it seems u have not uploaded all the files or u have not uploaded them in their correct places ;)
Unless you didnt include the file in the first place then there is no way i have made a mistake.

I uploaded everything to the correct place and all of them.

There is no file called bbcb3_menu.php included in the download.

lockylew

Post by lockylew » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Never mind, i do appologize.

I didnt upload the edited files.

wow dont i feel like an idiot.

I need to sleep more.

Lew

lockylew

Post by lockylew » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Even after uploading the edited i got the following errors:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 1156: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Empty regular expression
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)

Any ideas?

lace-rules

Post by lace-rules » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:01 am

lockylew wrote:Even after uploading the edited i got the following errors:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 1156: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Empty regular expression
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)

Any ideas?
:roll: - what program did u use to do the edits to the posting.php and message_parser.php file? It seems that the problem is with the editor you used to edit those file. I suggest Notepad ++ which is what I used and I found it works!

Regards
lace-rules

surfer247
Name: Todd

Post by surfer247 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Out of curiousity, can the original poster go back through and remove the moderator comment by editting the post?

I also just submitted a mod like this, but it was denied because my MODx file wasn't up to par. Care to join forces on this? PM me about it.
Come visit me at Toddred.com!

lace-rules

Post by lace-rules » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 pm

surfer247 wrote:Out of curiousity, can the original poster go back through and remove the moderator comment by editting the post?

I also just submitted a mod like this, but it was denied because my MODx file wasn't up to par. Care to join forces on this? PM me about it.
The answer to your first question is yes and im not sure if you can stop that!

And for your second question, I dont really need any help because its preety straight forward! ;)

lace-rules

Re: [BETA] Moderator Tags v1.1

Post by lace-rules » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 am

Updated the Custom BBCode Rights Modification to v0.0.8 and made the installation into MODX! ;)

autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:18 am

Thanks for this MOD ;)
But, when i install "Custom BBCode Rights MOD", i try run sql:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_1','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_1','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_2','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_2','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_3','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_3','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_4','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_4','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_5','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_5','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_6','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_6','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_7','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_7','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_8','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_8','','0');
i cant run it. error:

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` ( `config_name` , `config_value` , `is_dynamic` )
VALUES (
'bbcb3_restrict_bb_1', '', '0'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'bbcb3_restrict_bb_1' for key 1 
Please help me!!!
Thanks.
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible

lace-rules

Post by lace-rules » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:57 am

It says "Duplicate Entry" meaning you have run the SQL before! So the mod should be working now! ;)
autinhyeu wrote:Thanks for this MOD ;)
But, when i install "Custom BBCode Rights MOD", i try run sql:

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_1','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_1','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_2','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_2','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_3','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_3','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_4','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_4','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_5','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_5','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_6','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_6','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_7','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_7','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_bb_8','','0');
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name`,`config_value`,`is_dynamic`) VALUES ('bbcb3_restrict_grp_8','','0');
i cant run it. error:

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` ( `config_name` , `config_value` , `is_dynamic` )
VALUES (
'bbcb3_restrict_bb_1', '', '0'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'bbcb3_restrict_bb_1' for key 1 
Please help me!!!
Thanks.

autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:10 am

Oh, thanks you ^^!
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible

danswano

Post by danswano » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:51 pm

There is a problem, the whole profile block on the right go to the bottom under the signature when you apply a tag inside a post. :?

lace-rules

Post by lace-rules » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:45 am

danswano wrote:There is a problem, the whole profile block on the right go to the bottom under the signature when you apply a tag inside a post. :?
ok - looks like there is a bug in v0.0.8 of Custom BBCode Rights! ~ Time to change back to v0.0.7! ;)

P.S. Just remove the code you entered in includes/functions_message.php ~ then it should be OK ;)

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”