[ABD] Proxy Revealer Olympus 0.3.3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
haweki

Re: [BETA] Proxy Revealer Olympus 0.3.3

Post by haweki » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:53 am

I've deleted the install folder what you tell me, and upload of new archives "Functions.php and Sessions.php" , and appears this message, when i try to log-on

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3727: Undefined index: session_speculative_key

And i can't log-on.

Line 3727 is:

$speculative_key = $user->data['session_speculative_key'];

Thanks for the Help and Greetings!

glitzyglamgirl

Post by glitzyglamgirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 am

This seems like the exact kind of thing I need to expose a troll/stalker on my forum....I will install now and let you know how it goes. :) I am very happy to have found this lol!

glitzyglamgirl

Post by glitzyglamgirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:17 am

I am having the same problem as it seems others are - I installed everything correctly and in the correct order. I deleted the install folder. I checked the database and the relevant tables do exist. I checked the settings in ACP, everything ok. I posted a message on the board, all ok. I logged out and logged back in....computer says no :(

I enter my log in details and get the page loading image, then it just goes back to the log in screen. I have checked the sessions.php etc and all is as it should be.

I will have to uninstall this in the meantime while we find an answer as no-one else can log in :(

Also....

Is there a way to list the usernames (or just Guest if not logged on) of the IP's in the log?

Is there anyway of allowing my moderators to view the logs?

Thanks, in hope of a speedy response

Edit: if it helps, my forum is located at http://www.losties.net/phpbb3

Edit again: I have now gone back to my back up but still couldnt log in. I managed to log in to the forum by ticking auto log in (perhaps that helps with whats wrong?) but still cannot log into the acp to clear the cache. I dont know how to do it manually. Dont know if this will help you diagnose the problem...but while I am logged into the forum (and only got in once I ticked "log me in auto..") I am not showing as being online.

glitzyglamgirl

Post by glitzyglamgirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Ok, panic over :lol:

I restored the database to a full back up I made before installing the mod, so now can log in again and all is well.

I understand the risks with installing mods in development, but I was so keen for this to work, as we have a major issue with a member being stalked by a psychotic woman. We suspect she is back under a new ID and using an elite proxy, but cannot ban her until it is proven, which this would have helped to do.

Oh well, I will wait for this to be validated and released...please tell me it will be :cry:

Thanks for all your hard work!

HarshReality

Post by HarshReality » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Id be interested in trying to port this to an SMF forum

HarshReality

Post by HarshReality » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:26 am

Hmm.. phpbb 3.0.4 looking at the SQL there is no mention of session_speculative_test or keys hence the issue of an unknown column

Updated.. manually added the columns and its all good. Now I have th refresh bug that so many speak of where it refreshes and doesnt login.. Im thinking code placement.

Updated.. Figured out the file and shell access was needed for the flash addition so its disabled. Unfortunately with flash disabled no logging seems to be going on at all.

animeguy

Post by animeguy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 am

Where can I find the installation directions for Proxy Revealer Olympus 0.3.3?

I'm dying to install this. I've had a guy harassing me and everyone at my board for over a year now. He's bypassed the bans every time by using a proxy. It's become a routine for me to ban his new username and IP almost on a weekly basis.

yatinbhatt

Post by yatinbhatt » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi,

I am on phpbb seo 3.0.4 premod version and after performing all the steps mentioned in the latest beta, nothing is happening. I do not see any modules in .MODS

I already have Ad management modules in .MODS, but even in SYSTEM, modulemanagement , nothing is displayed which I can enable

any inputs ?

Thanks
YB

yatinbhatt

Post by yatinbhatt » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Ok.

So, I installed everything again and followed the sequence. Worked well.

Now the issue is, everypage I visit or even loading the homepage is pathetically slow.

I have forum on ubuntu 9.04 and have all JRE 1.6 and Flash plugins (just to check), every time the message age Loading. Please Wait "shows up for more than 5 mins and then next page comes

and finally I loose session cookie.....

All changes in the sessions****php are correct

Thanks in advance for any help

YB

HarshReality

Post by HarshReality » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

So would there be any objections to me porting this for an SMF application?

HarshReality

Post by HarshReality » Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm

OK can somebody translate plain php and show me the variables this flash and java file are pulling and how I might echo them for testing purposes outside phpbb?

Ashley.S.
Name: Ashley .S.

Post by Ashley.S. » Fri May 15, 2009 1:34 pm

this mod may come in handy, I'm going to watch this one
Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ ProphpBB Free Forum Hosting Moderator ]

HarshReality

Post by HarshReality » Wed May 27, 2009 6:35 pm

HarshReality wrote:OK can somebody translate plain php and show me the variables this flash and java file are pulling and how I might echo them for testing purposes outside phpbb?
Guess not LOL

Ashley.S.
Name: Ashley .S.

Post by Ashley.S. » Wed May 27, 2009 6:43 pm

HarshReality wrote:
HarshReality wrote:OK can somebody translate plain php and show me the variables this flash and java file are pulling and how I might echo them for testing purposes outside phpbb?
Guess not LOL
the mod author's last visit to the phpbb community was on: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:02 pm

so I suspect the mod will be marked abandoned pretty soon & you won't get any support :cry:
Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ ProphpBB Free Forum Hosting Moderator ]

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Wed May 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Ashley.S. wrote:
HarshReality wrote:
Guess not LOL
the mod author's last visit to the phpbb community was on: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:02 pm

so I suspect the mod will be marked abandoned pretty soon & you won't get any support :cry:
Indeed. No author activity in several months => ABD MOD. If the author returns, he or she can PM a MOD team member to reclaim this topic.

EDIT: And having received such a message from Jasmineaura, re-opened.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”