[MODDB] Anti-Spam ACP

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Granit

Re: [RC] Anti-Spam ACP

Post by Granit » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Does this also check directly when someone is register, or is this only a protection ones people have gotten into the forum?

Prophet_DNA

Post by Prophet_DNA » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Great mod... I have installed it on two forums. One works great but the other is a little weird. Users are able to perform the "One Click Ban" and mods and founders are not able too...

I have checked the Registered Users permission and it says they are able to perform the one click ban but when I go into the permissions to switch that to "no" which it is already set too they are still able to one click ban other users...

EXreaction
Former Team Member
Name: Nathan

Post by EXreaction » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Prophet_DNA wrote:Great mod... I have installed it on two forums. One works great but the other is a little weird. Users are able to perform the "One Click Ban" and mods and founders are not able too...

I have checked the Registered Users permission and it says they are able to perform the one click ban but when I go into the permissions to switch that to "no" which it is already set too they are still able to one click ban other users...
Your permissions are probably messed up. Either update to phpBB 3.0.5 or run the duplicate permissions remover tool from the support tool kit:
http://www.lithiumstudios.org/forum/vie ... =57&t=1127

Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:24 pm

i waiting for release, great mod :D
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD

yaashul

Post by yaashul » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:37 pm

I tried to remove this mod using the latest UMIL and got the following error

Can someone tell me how to remove this mod completely from my database and files.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”