Modification Description: Prevents or corrects all uppercase-capital letters in post_texts and topic titles. It can be configured at ACP to make first title letters capital and can prevent a few repeptitive characters in topic title.
Modification Version: 1.0.0
- Prevents or corrects all uppercase letters in topic title an post_text
- Ability to set allowed uppercase characters ratio at ACP (default %80)
- remove_shouting_utf8() function can correct letters first to lowercase, then makes first letters after [ . ! ? ] uppercase.
- Regardless of other configurations, it can make first letters of topic titles uppercase.
- Post count limit to enable mod for users fewer posts than limit. By default, users who has fewer than 10 posts, is affected by mod.
- Ability to enable and disable mod for topic title and post text.
- Ability to enable only for certain users.
- Ability to prevent e few repetitive characters in topic title
This mod is at BETA level and is not tested enough, enabling for all users is not recommended.
After installing, you need to clear cache and enable mod at ACP. Also, you can set ignore uppercase check or compulsory uppercase correction permissions at ACP USERS AND GROUPS/user permissions.
Edit: 2008-10-11 - Version 0.0.2
- User override ALL CAPS check permission added
- Correction improved
- Improved Turkish utf8 correction function added
- post_subject are only checked in new topics
- codes from posting.php seperated to function file
- watched_users list replaced with check_uppercase user permission
- mb_convert_case($string, MB_CASE_TITLE, "UTF-8") title correction function changed
- bug fix of correction function
- Since, %95 time people do not change post_subject, this only controls topic titles..
- For utf8 computability, English post_text correction function is selected utf8 mode.
- Repetitive characters check added
- Allowed all uppercase letters % ratio option added
- UMIL suppport added
Edit: 2009-04-20 - Version 0.1.3
- Bug fix to allow valide post