Page 2 of 2

Re: [DEV] Blast v1.2.0

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 am
by mehrdad_epark.ir
Blast v1.3.0 (release in 2009-03-28)

Download Blast MOD version 1.3.0


Changes in v.1.3.0:
  • add URL area in Blast
  • Some changes in language file
  • Make codes of the Blast better
  • Now,Blast can shows new lines by <br /> tag
  • Upadates Install instructions files
____________________
Artack wrote:There are some errors yet

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 37: Undefined offset: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 42: Undefined offset: 1
I didnt see this problem. is there another person that has this problem ?

Re: [DEV] Blast v1.3.0

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 am
by olalavui
Oh yeah update mod now! ;)

Oh after update mod, i see bugs: (on view profile member)

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 48: Undefined offset: 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 52: Undefined offset: 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 65: Undefined offset: 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 66: Undefined offset: 3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
I open debugs in file config.php and see before bugs.

Update:
Blast save success because not see:
In edit Blast:
http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugs1vrj.jpg
Click save blast and not see text blast:
http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugs2f.jpg

Re: [DEV] Blast v1.3.0

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:08 pm
by mehrdad_epark.ir
olalavui wrote:Oh yeah update mod now! ;)

Oh after update mod, i see bugs: (on view profile member)

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 48: Undefined offset: 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 52: Undefined offset: 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 65: Undefined offset: 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/function_blast.php on line 66: Undefined offset: 3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3288)
I open debugs in file config.php and see before bugs.

Update:
Blast save success because not see:
In edit Blast:
http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugs1vrj.jpg
Click save blast and not see text blast:
http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugs2f.jpg
I think you dont install wholly.
you copy all files .
or
can you install it again from first?

Re: [DEV] Blast v1.3.0

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm
by olalavui
Oh i fix bugs success!

Mod not bugs, i sr. I not upload new templates (i think old temp = new templates mod) :mrgreen:

Re: [DEV] Blast v1.3.0

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 am
by mehrdad_epark.ir
olalavui wrote:Oh i fix bugs success!

Mod not bugs, i sr. I not upload new templates (i think old temp = new templates mod) :mrgreen:
:D
ok. Enjoy It !

Re: [DEV] Blast v1.3.0

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am
by olalavui
BUGS:

If member not edit or enable blast then have bugs (i open debug in config.php)
You retest mod with new forum ....

Re: [DEV] Blast v1.3.0

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:51 am
by mehrdad_epark.ir
olalavui wrote:BUGS:

If member not edit or enable blast then have bugs (i open debug in config.php)
You retest mod with new forum ....
I dont see this problem.
can you explain more ?