Modification Description:: Do you want a torrent-tracker on your site? Like the pirate bay? It's easy! Just install zenbtracker - phpBB3-based torrent tracker.
Modification Version:: 0.7.3
- Torrent tracker - announce.php
- Torrent uploading
- Forum categories (torrent-enable or not)
- Integration with portals
- Search system - advanched searching for torrents as seeders\leechers\size etc.
Forums and topics:
- Configurable post templates for each tracker forum in acp
- Side panel with screenshots of release, poll with grade of release, checksum, health of torrent and download link
- Guests can or cannot download torrents
- Tracker information in user's profile
- Many new groups for tracker (vip uploaders etc.)
Administrator Control Panel:
- Configurable ratio\upload (if ratio\upload = x<, then download count for member = y)
- Bonus upload (if user = one seeder)
- TTL info about seeders and leechers
- Ratio enable or disable
- Screens in release configurate
- Admin can edit user's ratio, upload, download and passkey
- Admin permissons
- Mod permissions
- User permissions
- Forum permissions
User Control Panel:
- Recreate passkey
- Deleting list of releases
ACP Tracker settings
ACP user editing
Demo URL: http://zenbdev.com/demo
Russian Demo URL: http://zenbdev.com/demo/ru
Working tracker example: http://torrents.kh.ua
Demo account: demo
Demo password: demo11
Modification Download (Base install): http://zenbdev.com/get/073.zip
Modification Download (MODX, install on live forum, unstable): http://zenbdev.com/get/modx.zip
Support topics: phpBB.com
1. Unzip archive to folder. Enter file config.php.
Code: Select all
$dbname = 'NAME'; $dbuser = 'USER'; $dbpasswd = 'PASS';
3. Now execute file "EXECUTE_ME.sql" to your database.
4. Login as admin. Go to bottom of page, enter administration panel. Enter "General" --> "Board configuration" --> "Board settings". Fill all areas at your choice (name of site, description etc)
5. Now go to "GENERAL" --> "Server configuration" --> "Cookie settings". Fill the fields with correct information.
6. Now go to "GENERAL" --> "Server configuration" --> "Server settings". Fill the fields with correct information.
7. Now enter "TRACKER" and go to the bottom of page. Enter correct URL of announce file. Then enter "GENERAL" and click on button "Purge the cache".
8. Admin account - "Admin", password - "admin123"
Now you have fully working zenbtracker installed! Congratulations!