Co-Author: Evil <3
Modification Description: Allows registered users and guests to contact either the board founder or admins by either a PM, a Post in a specified forum or via email.
Modification Version: 1.0.5
Works with: phpbb 3.0.5
License: GNU General Public License v2
Mod Download: https://www.rmcgirr83.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=160
Notes: I took over this mod from Evil <3, thanks for your efforts Igor , and made some changes a few of which I have listed below
- Option of having only the board founder notified via either PM or Email
- Added drop down box to select user for auths if the contact method is via forum posting
- Fixed Forum Drop down so only those forums that allow posting can be selected
- Placed checks in contact form for activated users as well as posting for forums (hey, things can change on a forum...right?). If someone goes to use the form and an incorrect forum or user is selected in the ACP, a message is sent to the board founder notifying them of the problem and a message stating the form is not availabe is displayed to the user.
- Only the user auths for the posting user as selected in the ACP will be used in the PM's and Posting...otherwise the users name, etc. that is submitting the form will be used (no replacement of $user->data).Changed in 1.0.4...you can have your cake and eat it too!
- UTF 8 is fully functional...I think
- Other small adjustments to the modification
- Added preview of contact information
- Added Captcha Refresh
Updating can be found here
Original DEV Topic
[EDIT]Mod updated to 1.0.5...added preview button and corrected html and language issues.[/EDIT]
[EDIT]Mod updated to 1.0.4...allows an admin to choose how the contact should be posted under in the ACP. No more features planned.[/EDIT]
[EDIT]Mod updated to 1.0.3...tightens up includes/functions_contact.php quite a bit and, I believe will be released as a validated mod...once I can get it uploaded into the MODDB[/EDIT]