[RC] User Rank Progression Bar v0.2.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
IBBoard

Re: [RC] User Rank Progression Bar v0.2.1

Post by IBBoard » Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 pm

This is the dev thread. We don't recommend running development versions on live forums. If you're using the release version then please post a new topic against the MOD in the MODDB and give as many details as you can about versions installed, how you installed it, example URLs, etc.

Terr0r

Post by Terr0r » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:57 am

is there any update of this MOD ? can I use this MOD on 3.0.9 ? there are bugs in this mod ?
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
if you want to search a MOD maybe you can find it here
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here

IBBoard

Post by IBBoard » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:00 pm

http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/u ... ssion_bar/ - it should still work with 3.0.9 (I did an update and it was fine)

eric0279

Post by eric0279 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello,

can you fix pls :
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_display.php on line 1623: Missing argument 6 for get_user_rank(), called in [ROOT]/portal/modules/portal_user_menu.php on line 107 and defined
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_display.php on line 1632: Undefined variable: percent_complete
error in portal (board3 portal 2.0.1)

edit: it's good or not :
In portal_user_menu.php :

Search :

Code: Select all

get_user_rank($user->data['user_rank'], $user->data['user_posts'], $rank_title, $rank_img, $rank_img_src);
remplace by :

Code: Select all

get_user_rank($user->data['user_rank'], $user->data['user_posts'], &$rank_title, &$rank_img, &$rank_img_src, &$percent_complete);
Thanks

IBBoard

Post by IBBoard » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi,

This is the wrong thread to ask for support in - this is just the development thread. Please report this in a thread in the MOD DB so that other people can see it as well. Also, I believe this should have been fixed in v1.0.1 back in 2010, which added a default value to percentage_complete so that other MODs (such as portals) wouldn't cause errors.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”