[MODDB] Ultimate Points 1.0.6

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
keith10456

Re: [RC] Ultimate Points 1.0.4

Post by keith10456 »

mykee wrote:
keith10456 wrote: What does this change do?
This change select method. Because you can select only one user, but no need select on right side, just click the Select user link under name.
Thanks.
Mircea007

Post by Mircea007 »

enlightenedgamer wrote:Hello,

Great modification! I have installed it, created buttons for it and everything is working well... untill I click to view my members.

Once I click to view my members I get this message:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_GLOBAL in ****/memberlist.php on line 630
This area looks like this:

Code: Select all

// Start Ultimate Points
		global $db, $ultimate_points;
		$sql_array = array(
			'SELECT'    => 'config_name, config_value',
			'FROM'      => array(
				POINTS_CONFIG_TABLE => 'c',
			),
		);
Also the "Cash in Hand" and "Bank" information does not show up in topics with the rest of the user information. I dont know if this is because I am not using a default template style, I am using "X-Treme Red".

Does anyone know how I can solve these problems?

Many Thanks

Go to the X-treme forums they have made codes for UPS to fit the X-treme style http://www.skin-lab.com/forum/ i have the same style :D
Flash Games like you never seen before
Greight

Post by Greight »

smart007 wrote:
Greight wrote:Please someone tell me whether after the installation of this MOD, all the points will be synchronized or not.
No, but:
phpMyAdmin you can just run this command

UPDATE phpbb_users
SET user_points=(X*user_posts);

where X is the amount of points per post

But do it only once, immediately after the installation of the points.
Then the amount of points will not be something accurate . Is there the same queries for plugins like the thanks mod and blogs ?
smart007

Post by smart007 »

Greight wrote: Then the amount of points will not be something accurate . Is there the same queries for plugins like the thanks mod and blogs ?
I realized while the author is not going to do.
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p10599805
There's no official option nor intention to do this. It's starts right off the beginning. Moltenddorf wrote something for a previous version (scroll a few pages back), but as the the structure needed to be changed, this script won't work anymore.
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p10262565
Sorry, for my bad English.
novice-1

Post by novice-1 »

I've done the edits, but now not 100% sure on running. Do I run the install file before uploading ANY files or upload all the new Ultimate Points files and the install, then run install, followed by uploading the edited files?

Also, the file
root/adm/mods/ultimate_points_check_version.php
how much is this required?
Is it only if you have the MOD tab in ACP to keep a check on version etc. I don't have MODS folder in the adm folder as I've always done any modifications manually. Or do I need to have the automod installed?

Thanks in advance
femu

Post by femu »

novice-1 wrote:I've done the edits, but now not 100% sure on running. Do I run the install file before uploading ANY files or upload all the new Ultimate Points files and the install, then run install, followed by uploading the edited files?
Normally run the install before you upload the edits.
novice-1 wrote:Also, the file
root/adm/mods/ultimate_points_check_version.php
how much is this required?
Is it only if you have the MOD tab in ACP to keep a check on version etc. I don't have MODS folder in the adm folder as I've always done any modifications manually. Or do I need to have the automod installed?

Thanks in advance
If you don't have the Mod Version Check from Handyman installed, you don't need that file.
Regards, femu

Post by novice-1 »

Thanks for the info femu. I have now got the Mod Version Check installed :)

Just to clarify, the only file I upload to start with is the install file, run install, then upload all the included files and edited files?

*On a side note, I've seen the MOD tab on screenshots, does the mod version check not introduce this to my ACP?

Thanks in advance for your quick response ;)
femu

Post by femu »

novice-1 wrote:Thanks for the info femu. I have now got the Mod Version Check installed :)

Just to clarify, the only file I upload to start with is the install file, run install, then upload all the included files and edited files?
That's how it normally works.
novice-1 wrote:*On a side note, I've seen the MOD tab on screenshots, does the mod version check not introduce this to my ACP?

Thanks in advance for your quick response ;)
The Mod Version Check does not come up in a the .MODS tab. As soon as you run the UPS installer, the tab will be created.
Regards, femu

Post by shubhank008 »

Please someone help me !
The mod is working nicely. The points are displayed at the posts and everything is ok but when I or anyone opens someone's profile, Cash On Hand is Displayed as Locked ! I tried to change all the settings but no good !
URL- www.tensaidownloader.co.cc
Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks
WarForge

Post by WarForge »

Hi guys!
Installing this wonderful mod on my forum, i got a problem.

it gives me this error message:
Aggiorna il template Glacier

ERRORE: Impossibile aprire il file ./styles/SF_Glaciermemberlist_search.html per la lettura.
it means:
Refresh Glacier Template

ERROR: Impossible to open the file ./styles/SF_Glaciermemberlist_search.html to read it.

it appears it needs a "/template/" in the middle of the line, but i dont know how and where modify it.

im using phpbb 3.0.5 (italian), unix platform, and glacier as main style.

what can i do?

Please, help me :(
femu

Post by femu »

shubhank008 wrote:Please someone help me !
The mod is working nicely. The points are displayed at the posts and everything is ok but when I or anyone opens someone's profile, Cash On Hand is Displayed as Locked ! I tried to change all the settings but no good !
URL- http://www.tensaidownloader.co.cc
Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks
Check again your edits in memberlist.php and the memberlist tamplate file.
Regards, femu

Post by femu »

WarForge wrote:Hi guys!
Installing this wonderful mod on my forum, i got a problem.

it gives me this error message:
Aggiorna il template Glacier

ERRORE: Impossibile aprire il file ./styles/SF_Glaciermemberlist_search.html per la lettura.
it means:
Refresh Glacier Template

ERROR: Impossible to open the file ./styles/SF_Glaciermemberlist_search.html to read it.

it appears it needs a "/template/" in the middle of the line, but i dont know how and where modify it.

im using phpbb 3.0.5 (italian), unix platform, and glacier as main style.

what can i do?

Please, help me :(
Try to delete all files in the cache folder via FTP (NOT the .htaccess and the index.htm)
Regards, femu

Post by WarForge »

Thanks for the answer!
I tried that, but it doenst work... :|
i gives me the same problem... i dont know what to do :(
RoyaLChiLD
Name: Rıdvan Çetin

Post by RoyaLChiLD »

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2938: file(./styles/subsilver2/imageset/imageset.cfg) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2941: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2938: file(./styles/coolwater/imageset/imageset.cfg) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2941: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
install_ultimate_points.php finish page
Sorry, my english isn't very good..
novice-1

Post by novice-1 »

All done and working thx femu for the clarification.

Just a couple of things.
  • Are the points supposed to show on topics posted (members profile on right of a post)? If not.... can they be? or did I miss an edit?

Clicking on the individuals profile shows 1,000 $ can the dollar sign be at the front?

That also goes for the header. Instead of being $[1000] can it show $1,000 ?
no [] showing?
Ok...that's more than a couple, sorry. If you can help that would be great, thanks.
(P.S. I looked (skimmed) previous posts and didn't see these mentioned or i missed it, apologies if you have covered any of them previously)

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”