[MODDB] Ultimate Points 1.0.6

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
ZonaKaoz

Re: [RC] Ultimate Points 1.0.5

Post by ZonaKaoz »

i have a problem when users want to register.

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'points' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
any ideas? thanks

femu

Post by femu »

Abera wrote:Hi again femu,
I tried to install it on my live site and when trying to reply, or starting a new topic, I get:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare add_points() (previously declared in /home2/gx/public_html/includes/points/functions_points.php:293) in /home2/gx/public_html/includes/mods/functions_points.php on line 30

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 21: include(./includes/mods/functions_points.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 21: include(./includes/mods/functions_points.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I renamed the file here. I thought it was throwing the error.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /posting.php on line 21: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/mods/functions_points.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4031: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3266)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4033: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3266)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4034: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3266)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3266)
This looks like it could have been an earlier install of UPS that I didn't get all of it cleaned out. Any hints on where to start?
Thanks
It looks like you still have parts of the old APS in your files:

This: includes/mods/functions_points.php

does not exist in our mod. So please search for your old installation and remove ALL old edits!
Regards, femu

femu

Post by femu »

ZonaKaoz wrote:i have a problem when users want to register.

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'points' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
any ideas? thanks
Same for you. The field 'points' is coming from an older points system installation. Please check the old installation and carefully remove ALL old edits!
Regards, femu

siberian58

Post by siberian58 »

femu wrote:Hi,

again. Please use the information Adrian puts here and change the needed parts in functions_shop.php and the constants.php.

The reason is perhaps, since there are still users out there, which uses Adrians APS ... Since the UPS does store the variables in a different way, Adrian posted this information for the UPS users.

Another way, which Adrian might use in his version in the functions_shop.php, is something like:

if ( defined('IN_ULTIMATE_POINTS')
		{
			$return = $config['points_name'];
		}
		else
		{
			$sql = 'SELECT points_name
               FROM ' . POINTS_CONFIG_TABLE;
            $result = $db->sql_query($sql);
            $return = $db->sql_fetchfield('points_name');
            $db->sql_freeresult($result);
		}
Then both points systems will be supported.
Thanks femu.. Excellent support!

Abera

Post by Abera »

femu wrote:
Abera wrote:Hi again femu,
I tried to install it on my live site and when trying to reply, or starting a new topic, I get:

It looks like you still have parts of the old APS in your files:

This: includes/mods/functions_points.php

does not exist in our mod. So please search for your old installation and remove ALL old edits!
Actually it was Simple Points System 0.5.1. I had deleted the zipped mod months ago and now there is no link to it. DavidIQ closed it. Would you, or anyone else happen to have a copy of it? At least the XML, so I can find the edits.
Thanks

el_teniente

Post by el_teniente »

just make the following:

OPEN

posting.php

FIND(this is a partial find) AND DELETE(the whole line)

includes/mods/functions_points
the whole line would be like

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/mods/functions_points.' . $phpEx);

femu

Post by femu »

Thanks for helping out ;)
Regards, femu

Abera

Post by Abera »

el_teniente wrote:just make the following:

OPEN

posting.php

FIND(this is a partial find) AND DELETE(the whole line)

includes/mods/functions_points
the whole line would be like

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/mods/functions_points.' . $phpEx);
I found the line. I thank you and the line is gone. Going to retry on my live site.

Dangerell
Name: Cristi

Post by Dangerell »

Hi, again i have a question ... how can i set this mode to send emails to users that have a number of points that i set...

For example when a user reaches 1000 points i want him to receive an automatic message (PM) to let him know about that.

Any suggestions ?

Thx

sajeeb

Post by sajeeb »

I want to decrease 1 point or any X-point everyday from certain group like "Subscribed" or "registered" I am able to decrease it manually but it is time consuming. Can you automate the process? Like X-points will be decreased at 12:00 AM of board time. or something like that.

Similarly can we restrict some particular user group to certain points only. Like the "Subscribed" group can only earn 200 points and after that they won't get any points.

.jXc

Post by .jXc »

I installed this mod with Automod. I did everything in DIY instructions. Tabs in ACP appeared, but when I click on them I get:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'db936233.POINTS_CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT config_name, config_value FROM (POINTS_CONFIG_TABLE c)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_points.php
LINE: 38
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_points->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
How can I fix that?

katib

Post by katib »

I am looking for the same thing:
sajeeb wrote:I want to decrease 1 point or any X-point everyday from certain group like "Subscribed" or "registered" I am able to decrease it manually but it is time consuming. Can you automate the process? Like X-points will be decreased at 12:00 AM of board time. or something like that.

femu

Post by femu »

.jXc wrote:I installed this mod with Automod. I did everything in DIY instructions. Tabs in ACP appeared, but when I click on them I get:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'db936233.POINTS_CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT config_name, config_value FROM (POINTS_CONFIG_TABLE c)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_points.php
LINE: 38
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_points->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
How can I fix that?
Did you run the installer?
Regards, femu

valaraukar

Post by valaraukar »

Hi Hi!!!

First of all, I love this mod...it didn't have any problems 'til now...

When I try to rob somebody, it sends a PM to the user I tried to rob, that's ok, but this is how the PM looks like:

* Sorry, it's in spanish as the forum is in spanish ^^)!

As you can see, there is a "error" in the PM

any solution?

I have been translating it, but not all the terms...and not in the proper way. I mean that I didn't like the "cash" implication, so I replaced it with the points I use (Health Pts), but i'll translate literally in next weeks...

bye bye!

Jirik

Post by Jirik »

Hi, I have problem with this MOD

I can't use points - http://beztv.cz/points.php

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@beztv.koktejl.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What's the problem?
I have already installed PHPBB SEO. I thing, problem is in mod_rewrite in .htaccess?
[sorry for my bad english :) ]

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”