[MODDB] Ultimate Points 1.0.6

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
femu
Registered User
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:03 am

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by femu » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 am

Hi Peter,

as Adrian allowed us to use his plugin, I rewrote it to fit with our mod. Just tested this one my side and it works.

So in the next version, which will be I think on Monday or Tuesday, I will include the plugin for the User Blog Mod. We some small bugs, which needs to have an update ;-)


Regards,
femu
Regards, femu
_____________________________________________
[My development page] - [My normal homepage (German only)]

The-Lord
Registered User
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:13 pm

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by The-Lord » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 pm

The shop Mod by Adrian works with this?

femu
Registered User
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:03 am

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by femu » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 pm

The-Lord wrote:The shop Mod by Adrian works with this?
Not yet. But I'm in good hope, that Adrian will work that out.
Regards, femu
_____________________________________________
[My development page] - [My normal homepage (German only)]

User avatar
Ashley.S.
Registered User
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall, UK
Name: Ashley .S.
Contact:

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by Ashley.S. » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:44 pm

I heard that he was thinking about abandoning his mods :(
Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ ProphpBB Free Forum Hosting Moderator ]

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by Adrian1 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Ashley.S. wrote:I heard that he was thinking about abandoning his mods :(
Only the APS will be abandoned, i will lett femu work on this :mrgreen:
RPG MOD for phpbb3

User avatar
Ashley.S.
Registered User
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall, UK
Name: Ashley .S.
Contact:

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by Ashley.S. » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Adrian1 wrote:
Ashley.S. wrote:I heard that he was thinking about abandoning his mods :(
Only the APS will be abandoned, i will lett femu work on this :mrgreen:
all right then, I'm glad you finally came to an agreement with eachother
Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ ProphpBB Free Forum Hosting Moderator ]

Wyr!H@x!mu$
Registered User
Posts: 802
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:06 pm
Location: Koedijk, Alkmaar, The Netherlands
Name: Cees-Jan
Contact:

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Ashley.S. wrote:
Adrian1 wrote:
Ashley.S. wrote:I heard that he was thinking about abandoning his mods :(
Only the APS will be abandoned, i will lett femu work on this :mrgreen:
all right then, I'm glad you finally came to an agreement with eachother
Yup me to, now I can think of ways to intregrate it in my mods without having to worry about intermodauther troubles :).

FLATTOP
Registered User
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by FLATTOP » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

femu wrote:
FLATTOP wrote:Is it possible to use the lottery as a stand alone mod? the points and bank are nice but I don't need that, I just need the lottery.
In princible yes. You can disable the use of all other parts in the permissions ... But you need to install everything. But the main page and the information page will stay. There was no need to disable them.

femu
ok but how will a user purchase a ticket without the points being activated?

Another question, can the jackpot be changed to whatever you want? instead of points can it be changed to say something else?

Richazey
Registered User
Posts: 823
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by Richazey » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Really looking forward to this mod and hopefully it will get a release into the mods database sooner rather than later.

Question: Is the lottery histroy page style same as the aps one or is it different as my view would be it would be better if it was based on the forum style and not the ucp style.

femu
Registered User
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:03 am

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by femu » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:51 am

FLATTOP wrote:
femu wrote:
FLATTOP wrote:Is it possible to use the lottery as a stand alone mod? the points and bank are nice but I don't need that, I just need the lottery.
In princible yes. You can disable the use of all other parts in the permissions ... But you need to install everything. But the main page and the information page will stay. There was no need to disable them.

femu
ok but how will a user purchase a ticket without the points being activated?
Hmmm ... you're right. Didn't thought of that. Of course you need something to play with. So in that case you are right. But you can ie enable receiving forum points for post etc. So the users will get something to play with. So enable the very basic of the Ultimate Points.
FLATTOP wrote:Another question, can the jackpot be changed to whatever you want? instead of points can it be changed to say something else?
You can change the word Points to whatever you like ... Points, Plaing Dollars, Apples, Pies :D

Regards,
femu
Regards, femu
_____________________________________________
[My development page] - [My normal homepage (German only)]

femu
Registered User
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:03 am

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by femu » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:53 am

parkstee wrote:Really looking forward to this mod and hopefully it will get a release into the mods database sooner rather than later.

Question: Is the lottery histroy page style same as the aps one or is it different as my view would be it would be better if it was based on the forum style and not the ucp style.
It's nearly the same. We changed only the way the historie is displayed and the pagination. Check here. Or use the testuser account to see the whole functionality of the mod.

Regards,
Felix
Regards, femu
_____________________________________________
[My development page] - [My normal homepage (German only)]

mutank
Registered User
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
Name: Dominic Struczynski
Contact:

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by mutank » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:34 am

I tried using AutoMOD to install this mod. And my forums rendered inaccessible.

It said "Language file ./language/en/mods/points.php couldn't be opened."

General Error
Language file ./language/en/mods/points.php couldn't be opened.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster:

I restored my backup so i'm fine. But this is something you should look into.

femu
Registered User
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:03 am

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by femu » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:02 am

Did you upload the files from Ultimate Points first?

EDIT: I just learned, that Automod will copy all the files. So if you copy the whole mod into the store folder, this should work.

regards,
femu
Regards, femu
_____________________________________________
[My development page] - [My normal homepage (German only)]

azzam
Registered User
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:33 am

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by azzam » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 am

Hey please write any update instruction so it will be easier to all of us who already installed APS.
And with all the addons like.
1)Thanks Addon
2)Blog Addon
3)Arcade addon
4)Invite a friend

And request which is already requested by other user for lottery module to select any 7 numbers.And who got it 100% will get 1st prize then who guess 6 right will get 2nd prize then the process goes on like this..

Thank you
Azzam Malik
I love mods :)

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [RC1] Ultimate Points 1.0.0

Post by Adrian1 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 am

azzam wrote:Hey please write any update instruction so it will be easier to all of us who already installed APS.
And with all the addons like.
1)Thanks Addon
2)Blog Addon
3)Arcade addon
4)Invite a friend

And request which is already requested by other user for lottery module to select any 7 numbers.And who got it 100% will get 1st prize then who guess 6 right will get 2nd prize then the process goes on like this..

Thank you
All the addon what works for APS will work also for this mod.
RPG MOD for phpbb3

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”