It also requires Curl support.
MOD Title: phpBB3 gWeather
MOD Author: topdown
- ACP control, On/Off, Default Location, and Permissions (In Development)
- Location comes from a Custom Profile field in the users UCP or uses the Default location if not set or is a Guest and guests have permissions.
- Location can be:
- Major city
- City State
- City Country
- All countries that I have tested work
- Will have a stand alone gWeather page with user input, if enabled via ACP
- Will have a template with a block that can be included in any phpBB3 template.
You can and SHOULD follow the SVN here
phpBB3 gWeather SVN trunk
MOD Version: 0.0.1
MOD Status: BETA
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.5
Released: 06 Jul 2009
Installation Level: easy
Installation Time: ~ 1 Minutes
Demo: Click here to visit the demo website
A none logged in user has the option to check their weather also via the stand alone page
Download the Beta
Remember, this is a Beta version and first release and should not be run on a live site.
The ACP section and permissions are in development yet.