[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Mr. Man!

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by Mr. Man! » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:36 am

Any news on what's breaking my site? or should I just uninstall ABBC3

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:57 pm

keith10456 wrote:
woipi90 wrote:
keith10456 wrote:
woipi90 wrote:
keith10456 wrote:woipi90 - Are you blocking PM's from being sent on the demo site?

If not, PM's are not being sent when inviting a member to join a Club.
fixed, package up to date....

grz woipi
Confirmed... 8-)

Just need the password field issue corrected and we're all set ;)
have you performed the changes in forum_fn.js because this should solve them....
I'm referring to the Demo site.

If you create a Club and set it for "Password" the fields are missing to enter a Password.

Also, if you switch a Club to "Password" the fields doesn't appear for you to enter a Password.
sorry didn't do the edits on my demo site.... ;)

now it's working....

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm

M1sT3rM4n wrote:Any news on what's breaking my site? or should I just uninstall ABBC3
i would uninstall this mod as it seems to be abandoned anyway....

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 pm

so i need some testers again....

i removed the add and stripslashes on my board now are there any problems?

grz woipi
-----

Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Did you see what Paul said about the stripslashes() and $db->sql_escape, woipi? I'm always up for testing too. :)
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Anyasha wrote:Did you see what Paul said about the stripslashes() and $db->sql_escape, woipi? I'm always up for testing too. :)
yeah i allready edited the files.... ;)
-----

Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 pm

PM away! :D
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I'll do some testing now.

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:30 pm

ISSUE 1
The password fields still aren't viewable when creating a Club that requires a Password.

ISSUE 2
If you attempt to join a Club that requires approval (Pending) and you click the "Deny" button (after clicking the "Join Club" link) the following error is received:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /clubs.php on line 418: Undefined index: CLUB_NOT_JOINED

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4290

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4291

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4292

ISSUE 3
If you attempt to join a Club that requires approval (Pending) and you click the "Join" button (after clicking the "Join Club" link) the following message is received even if you enter text in the text box:

You have not filled out every field.

ISSUE 4
If you click the "Join Club" link, then click "No" when asked "Are you sure you want to join test club?", you are redirected to a blank page.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 pm

keith10456 wrote:ISSUE 1
The password fields still aren't viewable when creating a Club that requires a Password.

ISSUE 2
If you attempt to join a Club that requires approval (Pending) and you click the "Deny" button (after clicking the "Join Club" link) the following error is received:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /clubs.php on line 418: Undefined index: CLUB_NOT_JOINED

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4290

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4291

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php:3493) in /data/multiserv/users/xxxx/projects/xxxx/www/root/includes/functions.php on line 4292

ISSUE 3
If you attempt to join a Club that requires approval (Pending) and you click the "Join" button (after clicking the "Join Club" link) the following message is received even if you enter text in the text box:

ISSUE 4
If you click the "Join Club" link, then click "No" when asked "Are you sure you want to join test club?", you are redirected to a blank page.
ok thx i think issue nr.1 was already fixed just give it a try and create a password club....

all other issues are fixed i hope.... ;)

grz woipi
-----

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:15 am

woipi90 wrote:

ISSUE 2

ISSUE 3

ISSUE 4
ok thx i think issue nr.1 was already fixed just give it a try and create a password club....

grz woipi
Issue number isn't fixed.

I attempted to create a Club with a password... I selected "Password" for Join Option. However, there isn't a field to actually add the password.

I then clicked "Submit" and received a message stating that I didn't enter a password (but no field is available to enter a password).

-----

Are you saying the other issues are fixed on the demo site? I tried each one without success.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:55 am

keith10456 wrote:
woipi90 wrote:

ISSUE 2

ISSUE 3

ISSUE 4

grz woipi
Issue number isn't fixed.

I attempted to create a Club with a password... I selected "Password" for Join Option. However, there isn't a field to actually add the password.

I then clicked "Submit" and received a message stating that I didn't enter a password (but no field is available to enter a password).

-----

Are you saying the other issues are fixed on the demo site? I tried each one without success.
hm just created a club with password on the demo site?!
-----

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 pm

I see the club you created.

However, when I attempt to Join, there aren't any fields for me to enter the password. And then when I confirm I want to join, I receive this message:

You have entered the wrong password. You will now be redirected.

Also, when you use the link given in the PM (from the invitation), you are joined "without" entering a password.

Maybe you should log out as admin, and try it as a test user.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:00 pm

keith10456 wrote:I see the club you created.

However, when I attempt to Join, there aren't any fields for me to enter the password. And then when I confirm I want to join, I receive this message:

Also, when you use the link given in the PM (from the invitation), you are joined "without" entering a password.

ok i will fix that problems.... so here i'm logged in as testuser:

-----

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 pm

keith10456 wrote:I see the club you created.

this problems should be fixed now.... plz test all confirm boxes.... ;)

grz woipi
-----

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”