[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
woipi90

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 am

keith10456 wrote:Woipi - Not sure if you want to add it or not but adding the code below AFTER "<!-- INCLUDE jumpbox.html -->" on the template pages will add the Who's Online Info.

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ONLINE_LIST -->
<!-- IF U_VIEWONLINE --><h3><a href="{U_VIEWONLINE}">{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</a></h3><!-- ELSE --><h3>{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</h3><!-- ENDIF -->
<p>{TOTAL_USERS_ONLINE} ({L_ONLINE_EXPLAIN})<br /> <br />{LOGGED_IN_USER_LIST}
<!-- IF LEGEND --><br /><em>{L_LEGEND}: {LEGEND}</em><!-- ENDIF --></p>
<!-- ENDIF -->

--

Woipi - How about having a PM sent to the respective member if they are removed/deleted from a Club?
done.... ;)

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:36 pm

The PM on the cancelled membership is working fine.

Small language edit... In the language file you should change all of the instances of "clubmembership" to "club membership" (should be 2 words instead of 1).

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Upon viewing the Profile page of a member I'm getting this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 601: Undefined variable: zebras
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 602: Undefined variable: zebras2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4290: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4291: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4292: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
There also appears to be a style bug on the Profile page... where the Clubs are listed. It looks fine in FF and Chrome but in IE 7 it's distorted.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:01 pm

keith10456 wrote:The PM on the cancelled membership is working fine.

Small language edit... In the language file you should change all of the instances of "clubmembership" to "club membership" (should be 2 words instead of 1).
done....
keith10456 wrote:Upon viewing the Profile page of a member I'm getting this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 601: Undefined variable: zebras
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 602: Undefined variable: zebras2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4290: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4291: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4292: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
There also appears to be a style bug on the Profile page... where the Clubs are listed. It looks fine in FF and Chrome but in IE 7 it's distorted.
that's because of the state of the current common friends mod not because of board clubs.... meanwhile i commented the whole thing out....

i'll take a look on the style thing (i hope anyasha has some fix for this issue).... ;)

edit: just vied the profile in ie8 and it's working correctly.... plz make a screenshot of your problem....

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Can you please post a screenshot keith? :)
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:53 pm

I just checked again in IE 7 and it's fine :? Maybe the error was distorting it... I don't know but it's fine now :D

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Anyasha - Have you tested this with the Ultimate Points Mod? If so, did you find any problems?

-----

After the next release with the fixes maybe integration with a couple of other very popular (and stable) mods can be added.

For example:

Gallery Mod - Show the latest x-amount of pictures uploaded by the members in the Club.

Arcade Mod - Show the latest x-amount of games played by the members in the Club. And/or show the total Trophies won by the Club members.

Any thoughts, comments, ideas?

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:33 pm

keith10456 wrote:Anyasha - Have you tested this with the Ultimate Points Mod? If so, did you find any problems?

-----

After the next release with the fixes maybe integration with a couple of other very popular (and stable) mods can be added.

For example:

Gallery Mod - Show the latest x-amount of pictures uploaded by the members in the Club.

Arcade Mod - Show the latest x-amount of games played by the members in the Club. And/or show the total Trophies won by the Club members.

very nice ideas keith :mrgreen:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 pm

darkonia wrote:
keith10456 wrote:Anyasha - Have you tested this with the Ultimate Points Mod? If so, did you find any problems?

-----

For example:

very nice ideas keith :mrgreen:
Thanks... I was thinking these (and whatever other ideas are out there) can be displayed on the Home page of the respective Club - either above or below the Message Board(s).

Angry_Sun

Post by Angry_Sun » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:32 pm

This mod looks great. Please, keep developing it, and get an official release. :)

cdodds
Name: Don Cdoddsy

Post by cdodds » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 am

Your test account is not working.

Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Angry_Sun wrote:This mod looks great. Please, keep developing it, and get an official release. :)
woipi has submitted it to the validation queue! :) when it gets validated I will make subsilver templates.
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Anyasha wrote:... woipi has submitted it to the validation queue! :) ...
Glad to hear it 8-)

Kharon

Post by Kharon » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 pm

hmm any news ? :)

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Kharon wrote:
hmm any news ? :)
not so far....

grz woipi
-----

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”