[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Locked
User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 am

keith10456 wrote:Woipi - Not sure if you want to add it or not but adding the code below AFTER "<!-- INCLUDE jumpbox.html -->" on the template pages will add the Who's Online Info.

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ONLINE_LIST -->
<!-- IF U_VIEWONLINE --><h3><a href="{U_VIEWONLINE}">{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</a></h3><!-- ELSE --><h3>{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</h3><!-- ENDIF -->
<p>{TOTAL_USERS_ONLINE} ({L_ONLINE_EXPLAIN})<br /> <br />{LOGGED_IN_USER_LIST}
<!-- IF LEGEND --><br /><em>{L_LEGEND}: {LEGEND}</em><!-- ENDIF --></p>
<!-- ENDIF -->

--

Woipi - How about having a PM sent to the respective member if they are removed/deleted from a Club?
done.... ;)


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:36 pm

The PM on the cancelled membership is working fine.

Small language edit... In the language file you should change all of the instances of "clubmembership" to "club membership" (should be 2 words instead of 1).

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Upon viewing the Profile page of a member I'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 601: Undefined variable: zebras
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 602: Undefined variable: zebras2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4290: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4291: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4292: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
There also appears to be a style bug on the Profile page... where the Clubs are listed. It looks fine in FF and Chrome but in IE 7 it's distorted.

User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by woipi90 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:01 pm

keith10456 wrote:The PM on the cancelled membership is working fine.

Small language edit... In the language file you should change all of the instances of "clubmembership" to "club membership" (should be 2 words instead of 1).
done....
keith10456 wrote:Upon viewing the Profile page of a member I'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 601: Undefined variable: zebras
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 602: Undefined variable: zebras2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4290: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4291: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4292: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
There also appears to be a style bug on the Profile page... where the Clubs are listed. It looks fine in FF and Chrome but in IE 7 it's distorted.
that's because of the state of the current common friends mod not because of board clubs.... meanwhile i commented the whole thing out....

i'll take a look on the style thing (i hope anyasha has some fix for this issue).... ;)

edit: just vied the profile in ie8 and it's working correctly.... plz make a screenshot of your problem....


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

Anyasha
Registered User
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:02 am
Name: Anyasha

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by Anyasha » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Can you please post a screenshot keith? :)
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:53 pm

I just checked again in IE 7 and it's fine :? Maybe the error was distorting it... I don't know but it's fine now :D

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Anyasha - Have you tested this with the Ultimate Points Mod? If so, did you find any problems?

-----


After the next release with the fixes maybe integration with a couple of other very popular (and stable) mods can be added.

For example:

Gallery Mod - Show the latest x-amount of pictures uploaded by the members in the Club.

Arcade Mod - Show the latest x-amount of games played by the members in the Club. And/or show the total Trophies won by the Club members.


Any thoughts, comments, ideas?

User avatar
darkonia
Registered User
Posts: 1901
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:10 pm
Location: Munich, Germany
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by darkonia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:33 pm

keith10456 wrote:Anyasha - Have you tested this with the Ultimate Points Mod? If so, did you find any problems?

-----


After the next release with the fixes maybe integration with a couple of other very popular (and stable) mods can be added.

For example:

Gallery Mod - Show the latest x-amount of pictures uploaded by the members in the Club.

Arcade Mod - Show the latest x-amount of games played by the members in the Club. And/or show the total Trophies won by the Club members.


Any thoughts, comments, ideas?
very nice ideas keith :mrgreen:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by keith10456 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 pm

darkonia wrote:
keith10456 wrote:Anyasha - Have you tested this with the Ultimate Points Mod? If so, did you find any problems?

-----


After the next release with the fixes maybe integration with a couple of other very popular (and stable) mods can be added.

For example:

Gallery Mod - Show the latest x-amount of pictures uploaded by the members in the Club.

Arcade Mod - Show the latest x-amount of games played by the members in the Club. And/or show the total Trophies won by the Club members.


Any thoughts, comments, ideas?
very nice ideas keith :mrgreen:
Thanks... I was thinking these (and whatever other ideas are out there) can be displayed on the Home page of the respective Club - either above or below the Message Board(s).

Angry_Sun
Registered User
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:17 am
Location: Dry Dry Desert
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by Angry_Sun » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:32 pm

This mod looks great. Please, keep developing it, and get an official release. :)

cdodds
Registered User
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 am
Name: Don Cdoddsy
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by cdodds » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 am

Your test account is not working.

Anyasha
Registered User
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:02 am
Name: Anyasha

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by Anyasha » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Angry_Sun wrote:This mod looks great. Please, keep developing it, and get an official release. :)
woipi has submitted it to the validation queue! :) when it gets validated I will make subsilver templates.
Kiss me, I'm Polish!

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by keith10456 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Anyasha wrote:... woipi has submitted it to the validation queue! :) ...
Glad to hear it 8-)

Kharon
Registered User
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:27 pm

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by Kharon » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Anyasha wrote:... woipi has submitted it to the validation queue! :) ...
hmm any news ? :)

User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by woipi90 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Kharon wrote:
Anyasha wrote:... woipi has submitted it to the validation queue! :) ...
hmm any news ? :)
not so far....


grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”