[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
woipi90

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 0.1.2

Post by woipi90 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 pm

hy,

since there were several changes on the mod in the last few days i would be glad to have some peobles around again who test the mod....

the mod is updated on the testside....

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:13 pm

woipi90 wrote:hy,

since there were several changes on the mod in the last few days i would be glad to have some peobles around again who test the mod....

the mod is updated on the testside....

grz woipi

Why you try to change a Club type, you receive the following error:

Code: Select all

The user you have entered is not a member of this club so you can't give him the founder permissions.
The problem is the user that is automatically listed is you (the respective Club founder) so the error should not appear. It should only appear if you change the name (from yourself) and enter a name of a member that doesn't exist.

If I remove my name from the field then the error doesn't appear... but I shouldn't have to do that.

Also, even if I enter the name of a member of the respective Club, the error still appears.
Last edited by keith10456 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 pm

woipi - You should temporarily remove the 1-Board per Club rule so the test site can be fully tested... And/or increase the Board amount (to 2).

Let me add that I like that feature :D

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Club Sort Order Of Clubs:

Currently, the default sort order of the Clubs displayed on the Profile page is by when the Club was created.

I think it will be more useful to members if the default sort order was alphabetically. Sorting the Clubs alphabetically will allow members to easily find a respective Club.

The same is true when viewing the Club Categories and the My Clubs tab. The displayed Clubs should be sorted alphabetically.

Club Link In PM Of Pending Clubs:
Is it possible to add a link to the Club Name in the PM when members are accepted to a Pending Club?

For example, the following PM:

keith10456 has accepted your club membership in October Test Club.
Can "October Test Club" be a link to the actual Club?

This way, all the member has to do is click the link and go straight to the Club instead of having to go to the Clubs section, then try to find the Club.

My Clubs Tab:
How soon should a Club you joined or created by added to the My Clubs tab?

I created a test Club and it's not appearing on the tab. I also joined a Club and it's not appearing on the tab.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 pm

all done so far.... ;)

anything else?

edit: post 500?! :roll:

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Great work!

Here are the issues I found in my latest round of testing:

Changing The Founder:
You cannot change the Founder of a Club. No errors are received...

However, when you enter the name of the member to be the new Founder and hit Submit it doesn't change. You receive the confirmation message... but it goes back to the CAP and you're still the Founder.

Error When Editing A Post With An Attachment:
Unless I click the "Retain" button, the error below is received when you edit a Post that has an attachment:

There was an error due to your attachment. Remember only file formats like jpg, jpeg, gif, png or zip are allowed.

Cannot Edit A Post:
When you edit a Post the changes are not saved. Also, unless I click the "Retain" button, the error below is received:

There was an error due to your attachment. Remember only file formats like jpg, jpeg, gif, png or zip are allowed.

_Al

Post by _Al » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

Add-on: feature request: Show wish clubs your friends joined if not a privite club in mod below

[DEV] Friends mod - ADD ONS http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2107717

Eragon

Post by Eragon » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 pm

bump ! any news ?

TRNC

Post by TRNC » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Dont show imageset of mod. The editings are all ok. File uploads are ok. Language check is ok. Where is the error, help please. Sorry my bad english.

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:32 pm

TRNC wrote:... Dont show imageset of mod. The editings are all ok. File uploads are ok. Language check is ok. Where is the error, help please. Sorry my bad english.
The version that's in the current download does not contain the latest fixes (which are a lot). I recommend waiting until the next version is released.

vortexhlp

Post by vortexhlp » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 am

Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

That's the error I get after clicking submit on club creation. Now I need to go through and find out which file isn't set to UTF-8 General or something.

EDIT:
It only happens when I try to upload an image either through clubs.php or in the administrator control panel.

DOUBLE EDIT: (OMG, WHAT DOES IT MEAN???)
Setting 0 as unlimited for # of club creations doesn't work as unlimited, rather it works as 0 clubs is your limit.

TRIPLE EDIT: (OH MAI GAWD, IT'S A TRIPLE EDIT ALL THE WAY!)

Having problems like Content Encoding Error or Just cannot upload category Avatars? Solution:
You don't need to edit any file for encoding conflicts, rather all you need to do is make sure that folders:

club_avatars, club_ccat_avatars, club_icons
found in the root/images folder has its CHMOD set to 777.

EliteNODDY

Post by EliteNODDY » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 am

i dont know if this has been said but could a chat be added for club members to chat with each other many thanks :D

vortexhlp

Post by vortexhlp » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:46 am

Suggestion: SEO Mod?

beggers

Post by beggers » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 am

Why ask for anything new? We don't even have a definitive set of instructions for installing this mod.

woipi90

Re: [BETA] Board Clubs 1.0.1

Post by woipi90 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 am

so quick update as there are a few major fixes.... ;)

plz understand if i can't reply in a short time on your posts because currently i'm bussy studying....

it would be great if somebody can work through the german translation....

grz woipi
-----

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”