[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
balboag
Name: Gerardo

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.2

Post by balboag » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 pm

I think this feature is important: mail notification of the club activity

Bash
Name: Glenn

Post by Bash » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 am

How's the progress woipi?

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 am

Bash wrote:How's the progress woipi?
currently im bussy studying... ill give support only the next view days..

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:41 pm

found a problem

I had this problem: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2152087

and togbish (thank you) posted in it and said he had a similar problem, saying it was from Board Clubs. I removed the code he indicated (2 of them):

Code: Select all

// Begin Board Clubs
$clubs = request_var('clubs', 0);
$bc->get_user_clubs($user_id, $clubs);
// End Board Clubs
and the problem with the pagination was fixed. Board clubs still seem to be working fine without those codes in memberlist.php
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

victory1

Post by victory1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

You are right Jessica!. I just checked mine and it's also broken. It says I have 1766 members but only page 1 of 1 show up when I hit find members in the PM mode.

Edit: I removed those lines from my memberlist.php file and it's fixed. It does not seem to have broken the Boards Club Mod. Maybe Woipi can tell us the functionality of that code and we can check to see if anything is broken for removing it.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:55 pm

victory1 wrote:You are right Jessica!. I just checked mine and it's also broken. It says I have 1766 members but only page 1 of 1 show up when I hit find members in the PM mode.

Edit: I removed those lines from my memberlist.php file and it's fixed. It does not seem to have broken the Boards Club Mod. Maybe Woipi can tell us the functionality of that code and we can check to see if anything is broken for removing it.
plz leave this edits in place and only redownload the package and reupload the files functions_clubs.php and clubs_memberlist_view.html..

thx for the report..

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

victory1

Post by victory1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 pm

woipi90 wrote: plz leave this edits in place and only redownload the package and reupload the files functions_clubs.php and clubs_memberlist_view.html..

thx for the report..

grz woipi
I never deleted the code, just commented them out. I removed the comment and upload the 2 new files and it's fixed. Thanks woipi

Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 pm

EDIT: never mind, fixed
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

togbish

Post by togbish » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm

woipi90 wrote:
Greyhound76 wrote:The club-posts can also be credited to the number of posts?
right now its not the case.. it can be included but i dont know if i wanna include it in general..

grz woipi
+1. (Me too)

To have club posts credited to the total number of forum posts will be a home run. Please consider making this possible. Thanks for a great mod. :)

togbish

Post by togbish » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 pm

I know it is quite some work, but while waiting for a response to my last request ;) , I noticed in my forum that when you get into a club and you are looking at the Message Boards. The person whose name you see under LAST POST is often not the last poster. One name appears there under LAST POST but when you go into the Message Board, you see that someone, or others have posted as well. How do you correct this, please? I am using the 1.0.2 version. Thanks.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:43 am

togbish wrote:I know it is quite some work, but while waiting for a response to my last request ;) , I noticed in my forum that when you get into a club and you are looking at the Message Boards. The person whose name you see under LAST POST is often not the last poster. One name appears there under LAST POST but when you go into the Message Board, you see that someone, or others have posted as well. How do you correct this, please? I am using the 1.0.2 version. Thanks.
ultimate board clubs 1.0.2?
-----

togbish

Post by togbish » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:48 am

Yes, please

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 am

togbish wrote:Yes, please
like i said the post count could be created as a mod later on..

to your problem: thats because the autor of the topic the last poster wrote in is shown..
-----

togbish

Post by togbish » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm

woipi90 wrote:
togbish wrote:Yes, please
like i said the post count could be created as a mod later on..

to your problem: thats because the autor of the topic the last poster wrote in is shown..
You are correct. There is a column for POSTER (The starter of the topic), then there is also LAST REPLY. The last reply should be the person who posted last to the topic, No? Right now, the POSTER and LAST REPLY is always the same, no matter the number of replies.

If the last poster cannot be shown in LAST REPLY, how do I remove the LAST REPLY column because it is giving wrong information?

Thanks. We wait for the post count integration whenever that is ready. :)

Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 pm

think this needs a slight fix...

in the clubs list a member is in on their profile, if there's a club with a space, the space is replaced with a underscore (_)

example:

one of the clubs on my board is "Pro-LGBT Rights" and I'm a member of it (founded it, lol) and on my profile, it's like this: Pro-LGBT_Rights

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”