[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
woipi90

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by woipi90 »

darkonia wrote:only one jq lib is enough, the most common problems come with too many jq includes or libs
^^ and plz include the newest ones of jquery and jqueryui before all jquery requiring edits so that no mod has any problems..
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

haleemfp wrote:Woip
can u pls give me the link of your board. Another, have u install the same mod or after this did u modify anything ??
i have the ubcs on no board installed.. ;)

all the changes i did are included in the current version..
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

If I installed the club and if I face any problems, can I get the help of it ??

any support..
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

haleemfp wrote:If I installed the club and if I face any problems, can I get the help of it ??

any support..
there shouldnt be any problems.. ;)
-----
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

woipi90 wrote:
haleemfp wrote:If I installed the club and if I face any problems, can I get the help of it ??

any support..
Then why its written

!THIS MOD IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND NOT CONSIDERED TO BE RUN ON A LIVE BOARD!

I want to install on my live board..
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

haleemfp wrote:
woipi90 wrote:

any support..
Then why its written

!THIS MOD IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND NOT CONSIDERED TO BE RUN ON A LIVE BOARD!

I want to install on my live board..
sure you can install it, but on ya own luck, the mod runs very good, when you know what you do :ugeek:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

Hmm correct I will install it..
My board has totally modified almost all the phpbb files..
I think it will take so much time for me to install it...
I will try it... because this is very important for me..
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

than dont use automod :D

the mod is great and with little modifications best fit and useable for every board type
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

darkonia wrote:than dont use automod :D

the mod is great and with little modifications best fit and useable for every board type

Yes correct, its a great drawback of automod. Now I have to struggle for a week.
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

I installed in a my demo forum.
its look nice..
Can I post here the modification which I am requesting to the founder of club ??
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

sure you casn always post your requests, but if its fuliffilled is another task :lol:
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

First of all I want to tell you all THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.. You peoples are doing soo much..

Just I want to ask, have you written anywhere the description to use club.
As I can see, guest cannot see the club botton on the top header of the index page
Also, I cannot see anywhere to create a new club except in ACP.
If a registered user want to create club, how he could create it.
If attached image, is it not good to show the image same like our phpbb forum. Inline image its look good.
Same like phpbb, in club also waiting like "YOU WILL BE REDIRECT TO...". Is it not good to remove the redirect...

Rest is perfect, may be I dont know more but its the same I am looking for.
Thanks again dear...
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

You're supposed to be able to create clubs in the club index page. Did you create categories and set the permissions?
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

Jessica wrote:You're supposed to be able to create clubs in the club index page. Did you create categories and set the permissions?
Actually i am not getting where is the create a new club on index page. I instralled fresh copy of it. There is only one icon beside the FAQ for "club" and nothing else. If a registered user click it its shoing the clubs made by admin. Can you please clear this...

Permission, i can find only three permission like can join, can see, can create is it the same ?

thanks..
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

not on the index page, the clubs' main page

make sure you let registered users be able to create clubs (set yes to Can create clubs)
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”