[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
User avatar
Jessica
Former Team Member
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Name: Jessica
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Jessica » Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm

haleemfp wrote: 5) Files to EDIT, All my files of Version 1.0.2 is already have the codes mentioned in the .xml file. . So there is no file to edit....
I believe there are phpBB core files to edit, like memberlist.php and adm/index.php. You will also need to make these changes.

Whole list:
memberlist.php,
adm/index.php,
includes/cache.php,
includes/functions_upload.php,
styles/prosilver/template/index_body.html,
styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_view.html,
styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html
Please do not PM me for support unless it is absolutely necessary
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

haleemfp
Registered User
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by haleemfp » Sat May 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Jessica wrote:
haleemfp wrote: 5) Files to EDIT, All my files of Version 1.0.2 is already have the codes mentioned in the .xml file. . So there is no file to edit....
I believe there are phpBB core files to edit, like memberlist.php and adm/index.php. You will also need to make these changes.

Whole list:
memberlist.php,
adm/index.php,
includes/cache.php,
includes/functions_upload.php,
styles/prosilver/template/index_body.html,
styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_view.html,
styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html

Yes I already have the codes in

memberlist.php,
adm/index.php,
includes/cache.php,
includes/functions_upload.php,

and the rest of the codes I have modified as per my style. I am having different style.

User avatar
woipi90
Registered User
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: Austria

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by woipi90 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 pm

haleemfp wrote:
Jessica wrote:
haleemfp wrote: 5) Files to EDIT, All my files of Version 1.0.2 is already have the codes mentioned in the .xml file. . So there is no file to edit....
I believe there are phpBB core files to edit, like memberlist.php and adm/index.php. You will also need to make these changes.

Whole list:
memberlist.php,
adm/index.php,
includes/cache.php,
includes/functions_upload.php,
styles/prosilver/template/index_body.html,
styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_view.html,
styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html

Yes I already have the codes in

memberlist.php,
adm/index.php,
includes/cache.php,
includes/functions_upload.php,

and the rest of the codes I have modified as per my style. I am having different style.
what do u mean by different style..
if u can only uninstall i guess u did allready perform the update?! this has nothing todo with the style!
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

haleemfp
Registered User
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by haleemfp » Sun May 05, 2013 4:09 am

woipi90 wrote: if u can only uninstall i guess u did allready perform the update?! this has nothing todo with the style!
woipi, Do will loose all my clubs, topics & Comments if i uninstall ?????

there is a way to do this by backing up ?

Peter77sx
Registered User
Posts: 3253
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Peter77sx » Sun May 05, 2013 4:14 am

There is no need to uninstall when updating. Should just overwrite the old files with new and use the update script. doing that should not delete your database infos.

Anyway its good to always make backups of files and data especially since this MOD is BETA still

haleemfp
Registered User
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by haleemfp » Sun May 05, 2013 4:17 am

Peter77sx wrote:There is no need to uninstall when updating. Should just overwrite the old files with new and use the update script. doing that should not delete your database infos.

Anyway its good to always make backups of files and data especially since this MOD is BETA still
I did the same I replace the files and change the script and when I run the clubs_install.php it say there is only one active option to uninstall it...

Update option is desable..

User avatar
Jessica
Former Team Member
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Name: Jessica
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Jessica » Sun May 05, 2013 4:22 am

In the install/update script, it says the latest version of the mod and the one you have. What version does it say you have?
Please do not PM me for support unless it is absolutely necessary
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

haleemfp
Registered User
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by haleemfp » Sun May 05, 2013 4:28 am

Jessica wrote:In the install/update script, it says the latest version of the mod and the one you have. What version does it say you have?
There an option "Advanced" but I am selecting "Ignore" which is default. I am having 1.0.2 version.

haleemfp
Registered User
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by haleemfp » Wed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm

haleemfp wrote:
Jessica wrote:In the install/update script, it says the latest version of the mod and the one you have. What version does it say you have?
There an option "Advanced" but I am selecting "Ignore" which is default. I am having 1.0.2 version.
No updates????????????//

Dennis8162
Registered User
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 am

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Dennis8162 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:10 am

Please Help, I have Installed it all successfully and Cleared the cache and template cache. The Mod is enabled but when i go to /clubs.php There is No button to make a new club. :(

User avatar
Jessica
Former Team Member
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Name: Jessica
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Jessica » Fri May 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Dennis8162 wrote:Please Help, I have Installed it all successfully and Cleared the cache and template cache. The Mod is enabled but when i go to /clubs.php There is No button to make a new club. :(
Make sure you set the permissions as well.
Please do not PM me for support unless it is absolutely necessary
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

User avatar
FCproductions
Registered User
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 am

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by FCproductions » Sun May 19, 2013 9:15 pm

This would be really great if the developer provided subsilver edits!
;)

User avatar
Jessica
Former Team Member
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Name: Jessica
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Jessica » Sun May 19, 2013 9:17 pm

He already responded there won't be any:
woipi90 wrote:
FCproductions wrote:Will subsilver be added to this mod? Or has this been abandoned?
i will not add a subsilver2 version for the mod.. if somebody still uses subsilver2 i advice him to swich to a prosilver based style..
Please do not PM me for support unless it is absolutely necessary
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Dennis8162
Registered User
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 am

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Dennis8162 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 am

Hello sorry for the late reply. Where can I set permissions for the mod? Ive loed everywhere but cant find them.

Thankyou.

User avatar
Jessica
Former Team Member
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Name: Jessica
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Jessica » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:33 am

Group permissions, choose a group, Misc tab
Please do not PM me for support unless it is absolutely necessary
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”