[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Dennis8162

Re: [BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

Post by Dennis8162 »

The Download Link Is Broken. Please help, I need this asap.

Thanks. :)
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

what is the difference between Clubs 1.0.3 & 1.0.2 ??

can you tell me how to updates by keeping all the records of previous posts in the clubs ???
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

Jessica wrote:...Still waiting for help on the comments issue. It's still not working.
u are not allowed to rename the commentform to postform.. i think u changed that..
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

EDIT: Uh, I think it's always been postform. Do I change every "postform" to "commentform" in clubs_body.html?

EDIT #2: Didn't seem to do anything.
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

haleemfp wrote:what is the difference between Clubs 1.0.3 & 1.0.2 ??

can you tell me how to updates by keeping all the records of previous posts in the clubs ???

can i get any reply...
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

haleemfp wrote:

can i get any reply...
I believe a major difference is the style of the tabs. They now use jquery UI and if you have more than one page of clubs you can load another page without the page refreshing. The comments also seem to be using ajax and submit without the page refreshing -- but I only know that because the demo (before it went down). Doesn't work properly on my site.

You can update by simply reloading the files and running the installer to update.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

Jessica wrote:
haleemfp wrote:

can i get any reply...
I believe a major difference is the style of the tabs. They now use jquery UI and if you have more than one page of clubs you can load another page without the page refreshing. The comments also seem to be using ajax and submit without the page refreshing -- but I only know that because the demo (before it went down). Doesn't work properly on my site.

You can update by simply reloading the files and running the installer to update.

The topic's and the post will remain the same or it will get deleted
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

They won't be deleted, as they aren't stored in files.
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

woipi90 wrote:
Jessica wrote:...Still waiting for help on the comments issue. It's still not working.
u are not allowed to rename the commentform to postform.. i think u changed that..
By the way woipi you need to explain this more. I never changed anything - I think it was always postform, never commentform. If it was supposed to be the latter ('commentform'), I changed all 'postform' to 'commentform' in clubs_body.html but that did nothing.
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

Jessica wrote:They won't be deleted, as they aren't stored in files.
Thanks jessica, can you pls tell me the procedure to update it....

I was doing this this ......

1)Uninstall mod with Automod
2)Again install and click the install_club.php to update is...

Is it correct... or do you have any other better way...
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

Jessica wrote:
woipi90 wrote:
By the way woipi you need to explain this more. I never changed anything - I think it was always postform, never commentform. If it was supposed to be the latter ('commentform'), I changed all 'postform' to 'commentform' in clubs_body.html but that did nothing.
oh sry it wasnt the id but ive added the action which is missing on your board i think.. it should look like this:
<form action="commentform" method="post" id="postform">
and u need this only in your comment form not everywhere..

this is not the default html file u must have changed it or u didnt update all files the last time..

u can see how it has to look like in the original mod package which u can find in the first post of this topic..

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

@haleemfp:

you can find the whole list of changes in the changelog in install.xml..
for updating simply upload all files of the package and perform the updateinstructions which u can find in the contrib folder.. afterwards u can run the installer and simply update to the new version.. dont unistall and reinstall with the installer otherwise u will use the existing dbdb entries.. which means all clubs uve allready created..

grz woipi
-----
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

FCproductions wrote:Will subsilver be added to this mod? Or has this been abandoned?
i will not add a subsilver2 version for the mod.. if somebody still uses subsilver2 i advice him to swich to a prosilver based style..
-----
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

woipi90 wrote:
Jessica wrote:
woipi90 wrote:
oh sry it wasnt the id but ive added the action which is missing on your board i think.. it should look like this:
<form action="commentform" method="post" id="postform">
and u need this only in your comment form not everywhere..

this is not the default html file u must have changed it or u didnt update all files the last time..

u can see how it has to look like in the original mod package which u can find in the first post of this topic..

grz woipi
That's strange! Well the comments issue has been fixed and it works now!
haleemfp

Post by haleemfp »

woipi90 wrote:@haleemfp:

you can find the whole list of changes in the changelog in install.xml..
for updating simply upload all files of the package and perform the updateinstructions which u can find in the contrib folder.. afterwards u can run the installer and simply update to the new version.. dont unistall and reinstall with the installer otherwise u will use the existing dbdb entries.. which means all clubs uve allready created..

grz woipi
Hi woipi I am not getting the update active radio button when I run /clubs_install.php as per your instruction. I did the below steps....

1) Download your Zip file for Ultimate_Board_Clubs_1.0.3 and I am updating from 1.0.2
2) Opened the install.xml from Clubs\Ultimate_Board_Clubs_1.0.3
3) There is a link in this file says "Contrib: Update from v.1_0_2 to v.1_0_3 " I open it which takes me to \Clubs\Ultimate_Board_Clubs_1.0.3\contrib\update_1_0_2-1_0_3.xml
4)As the .xml said, I copied all the root files
5) Files to EDIT, All my files of Version 1.0.2 is already have the codes mentioned in the .xml file. . So there is no file to edit....
6) I run the /clubs_install.php that open the screen which has only "uninstall" action rest of the radiobutton as desable...

Please tell me what to do..........

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”