[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
keith10456

Re: [DEV] Board Clubs

Post by keith10456 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm

woipi90 wrote:the last thing before the first release will be to get the club avatar working, still waiting for somene who can help me....
Did you post the question on the phpBB support board? Maybe one of the other mod authors or phpbb guys can let you know how to do it.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:08 pm

keith10456 wrote:
woipi90 wrote:the last thing before the first release will be to get the club avatar working, still waiting for somene who can help me....
Did you post the question on the phpBB support board? Maybe one of the other mod authors or phpbb guys can let you know how to do it.
yes i did.... i dont know what the problem is i've already included the function which is responsible for moving the avatar but when i try nothing's gonna happen.... :(

plz test all functions now because it's ready for the first release so far.... only the avata part is missing....

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

purusam

Post by purusam » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Could someone of the mod authors plss uppdate the first post with the features that are in the modd right now ?

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:34 pm

purusam wrote:Could someone of the mod authors plss uppdate the first post with the features that are in the modd right now ?
done! forgot about that.... ;)

update: the avatar thing is working now.... jh0nny takes a look at the mod now and tests it so that we can fix a few bugs and can do some further improvements before the first public release....

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

purusam

Post by purusam » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm

now i read all the features thank you for updating the first post.

now is it possible to make an invite to club feauture? so club owner can invite folks to the club ?

purusam

Post by purusam » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 pm

i tried to upload an club avatar but i still gettting this fault
You have an error recording to the avatar, remember only .jpg is supported by now. You will now be redirected to the previous page
i am trying to upload a jpg file

Edit:

i tried again and it worked a bit annoying.

but now i noticed one thing, if i upload an image that are 500 x 500 big it first loads the picture then it will be scaled down to 40x 40 on the clubs index. that takes time for the image to be shown.

the image should be scaled down automaticly to 100 x 100 that are the sieze that is used at the Viewing club page.

Edit:

i tried to create a post

i got this message .
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Field 'edit_reason' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Edit:

i noticed there is none option to change club name ?
is it sopoused to be so ?

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 am

purusam wrote:i tried to upload an club avatar but i still gettting this fault
You have an error recording to the avatar, remember only .jpg is supported by now. You will now be redirected to the previous page
i am trying to upload a jpg file

Edit:

i tried again and it worked a bit annoying.

but now i noticed one thing, if i upload an image that are 500 x 500 big it first loads the picture then it will be scaled down to 40x 40 on the clubs index. that takes time for the image to be shown.

the image should be scaled down automaticly to 100 x 100 that are the sieze that is used at the Viewing club page.

Edit:

i tried to create a post

i got this message .
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Field 'edit_reason' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Edit:

i noticed there is none option to change club name ?
is it sopoused to be so ?
thx fo your test rely.... the avatar size thing is only because i got this working the last days and i had no time to improve the functons till now due having some tests at university till 18.12 at university.... i'm sorry but j0hnny is correcting bugs for now.... ;) the creating post option is a known bug as i introduced the funcion show last editing post the last time and i didn't test it all.... so i will correct his.... ;)

now i need some time to rest, tomorrow is a hevy day at universit and i just came home drinking to much and waking up todays happy girl.... ;)
-----

Scudstorm

Post by Scudstorm » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:19 am

Hope you had a nice rest.

I want to use you club probably on an erotic forums. Are the Clubs shown in the Legend, or is there maybe an option to make a new Line with registered clubs?

Is it possible to let useres spend points with ultimate points mod, to "buy" this function? i want to use it with a premium account system in my board, so i would like to see if the mod adds a new custom profile rank for the owner like: GC Founder - mod takes the First Letters of a Club and shortens the name - like GC stands for Gentlemen Club - others like Pussy Lovers United would be PLU and than the Founder after and members of the club can be given by the owner special rank names limited to 10 letters for the Rank name. So just a Member of the GCs would be shown as GC Member and with PLU - PLU Lord Anal limited to 10 letters, And than the rank is a link to the club, where non-members can request entrance.

And Forum Members can only be in one Club at the same time.

My suggestions ;)

beggers

Post by beggers » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Great idea! I'll be watching for it. Thanks.

1234homie

Post by 1234homie » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 pm

where is download link?

Hotmetal33

Post by Hotmetal33 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 pm

Is this still being worked on?

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Hotmetal33 wrote:Is this still being worked on?
yes for sure.... ;)

grz woipi
-----

xd20

Post by xd20 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:04 am

This mod looks like his has great potential. But are there any plans to implement club creation requirements?

For example:
If we set a post requirement of 500 posts in order to create a club in the ACP, then the user must have 500 posts before creating his own club.

Glad to see there's at least admin approval of the clubs though.

Also, would it be possible to simply have the option to allow the owner of the club to have the club category listing in their profile?

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 am

creat ideas thx i can look into it but they won't be included in the first release i think.... ;)

grz woipi
-----

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm

can you implant a support for a points system?

example: club fonders can buy club specials with points defined in acp

:mrgreen:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”