[BETA] Ultimate Board Clubs 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
woipi90

Re: [DEV] Board Clubs

Post by woipi90 »

woipi90 wrote:
joebart72 wrote:Thanks woipi90, I try :D I think it would be a good idea to see clubs on viewtopic too... ;)
I don't see where to manage permissions ?

OK, after testing :

1/ We must choose an avatar for club. Is there a way to choose if avatar is required or not ?
2/ Why do I have to enter my email and twice ? I'me registered and have to enter my mail ? Very boring !
3/ I write a post and trouble with accents :
Vid??os [ Edit ] [ Delete ]
Instead of vidéos (I'm french)

4/ In CPA, I choose Disable verification ==> Yes and it stays on NO (I ran the install script). I only have this setting in CPA, is it normal ?
5/ An error occured when I went back to club index page :

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2 [1064]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id =

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_clubs.php
LINE: 183
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: clubs.php
LINE: 151
CALL: board_clubs->get_user_info()
i think all points are fixed now....

now that the acp options are working i can look into some new things.... ;)
changed the style of the acp clubslist a bit if you wanna have just reupload the files of the new package....

plz report any possible bugs....

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

lugsciath

Post by lugsciath »

There are no refreshed updates for acp? All seams the same... no new rights etc.?

woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

lugsciath wrote:There are no refreshed updates for acp? All seams the same... no new rights etc.?
no new rights just with this update but the club activation is now working and i modified the club activation list a bit.... ;)

grz woipi
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

lugsciath

Post by lugsciath »

oh, yes ... i´m waiting ´til next update then ... ;), thanks

mutank
Name: Dominic Struczynski

Post by mutank »

3 Questions:

1. Is it possible to search for a club by searching it's name?

2. Will the clubs.php list ALL of the clubs, or go by a 10 or 15 per page system?

3. Could you add a category system? When creating a club, someone can choose what catagory it goes in (makes finding similar and relevant clubs easier)
Last edited by mutank on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Can't test on the Demo... It says I do not have the required permissions.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

keith10456 wrote:Can't test on the Demo... It says I do not have the required permissions.
plz try again.... that's a live development page and i have been working on the permissionsystem.... ;)

so just now i'm working on including two options for the points system in the acp you will be able to set the money you have to pay for the creation and for joining.... ;)

and before i included to set the minimum amount of posts that have to be written to create a club....

but currently i have no time to go on because i have a test at university in half an hour.... :(

maybe i get the first part ready today and i will be able to release 0.0.6....

grz woipi
-----

keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

woipi90 wrote:
keith10456 wrote:Can't test on the Demo... It says I do not have the required permissions.
plz try again.... that's a live development page and i have been working on the permissionsystem.... ;)

so just now i'm working on including two options for the points system in the acp you will be able to set the money you have to pay for the creation and for joining.... ;)

and before i included to set the minimum amount of posts that have to be written to create a club....

but currently i have no time to go on because i have a test at university in half an hour.... :(

maybe i get the first part ready today and i will be able to release 0.0.6....

grz woipi
Same error... See below:

Code: Select all

You have not the right permission to view the clubs. You will now be redirected.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

sorry didn't set the permissions althrough i thought i did.... :(

grz woipi
-----

woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

update: 0.0.6

there are several updates some new permissions, bugs solved in acp, style changes, an ups addon is now included, s.m.

to update reupload all files, redo the edits in common.php and memberlist_view.html and do the edits of cache.php

then run the installer and set the new permissions and of course purge all caches.... ;)

edit: i hope somebody can test the ups addon because i haven't tested it so far....

grz woipi
-----

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

on your testboard i cant create clubs because of this:
You are not allowed to create a club, because you need to have at least 0 posts to create a club. You will now be redirected.
but in your forums ever i want to make a reply or a new topic only a blank site appears.

-------------

i install your new update today after work and make a lookthrough, thx for your work :ugeek:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

darkonia wrote:on your testboard i cant create clubs because of this:
You are not allowed to create a club, because you need to have at least 0 posts to create a club. You will now be redirected.
but in your forums ever i want to make a reply or a new topic only a blank site appears.

-------------

i install your new update today after work and make a lookthrough, thx for your work :ugeek:
ok corrected this.... ;)

grz woipi
-----

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

now it shows Created succesfully, but the created club is not showing in the boardclub index :mrgreen:

but when i click on my username it shows that i have created the club...
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

1) Can the "Reason" field (when creating a club) be disabled via the ACP? I think this field simply isn't necessary... The obvious reason for wanting to create the club is described in the Club's description.

2) Is it possible to limit the visible size of the Club Description on the Club page? As shown on your demo site, an extra long description messes-up the page.

3) On your demo site, do the Clubs have to be approved by the admin? I created 2 Clubs but I they are not visible.
Last edited by keith10456 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

how can i delete a club what i have created as a user in your testboard?

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”