Looking forward to the next release.
Here is a feature request list, so you don't get bored.
- Option to select different users for each feed.
- Option to specify format for each feed.
- Option to keep posting a feed in the same thread.
- Option to post each feed in a seperate post.
- Option for normal members to update feeds (link/page).
- Option to update feeds from cron.
- Option to add a feed to moderation queue.
#1 already in v0.1 by creating different bot user and you can select any RSS Bot
users in ACP.
#2 Gobal BBCode format with language file in v0.2 now. I don't see the needs to have different format for each feed (I don't needed this), but you're welcome to tell me why
#3 & #4, hardcoded #3 by now (new topic on new day). In long term, it will be better and easier to manage (also related to server loading) if the number of posts is less, lets say under 1,000. Maybe a selection of post in the same topic of 1 day/week/month option in v0.3?
#5 & #6 Still working on this... If I get your ideas right, both related to CRON auto posting. True CRON may works as v0.2 out, but not the phpBB CRON (I can test with this after v0.2 released)
#7 I don't get that... please explain