[MODDB] ModernDignity Flash Animated Cumulus Tag Cloud

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
djdrageris

Re: [RC1] ModernDignity Flash Animated Cumulus Tag Cloud

Post by djdrageris » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am

why dont working mod when i add this code in overal footer?

Code: Select all

<!-- IF CLOUD_ENABLED -->
    <h3>{L_TAG_CLOUD}</h3>
    <div id="contentError">{L_TAG_CLOUD_ERROR}</div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="{T_TEMPLATE_PATH}/swfobject.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        var so = new SWFObject("{T_TEMPLATE_PATH}/tagcloud.swf", "tagcloud", "{CLOUD_WIDTH}", "{CLOUD_HEIGHT}", "7", "#{CLOUD_BGCOLOR}");
        so.addVariable("tcolor", "0x{CLOUD_TCOLOR}");
        so.addVariable("tcolor2", "0x{CLOUD_TCOLOR2}");
        so.addVariable("hicolor", "0x{CLOUD_HICOLOR}");
        so.addVariable("distr", "{CLOUD_DISTR}");
        so.addVariable("tspeed", "{CLOUD_TSPEED}");
        <!-- IF CLOUD_TRANS -->so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");<!-- ENDIF -->
        <!-- IF CLOUD_XML -->so.addVariable("xmlpath", "{T_TEMPLATE_PATH}/tagcloud.xml");<!-- ENDIF -->
        so.addVariable("mode", "tags");
        <!-- IF CLOUD_MODE == 'titles' -->
        so.addVariable("tagcloud", "<tags><!-- BEGIN forumrow --><!-- IF forumrow.S_IS_CAT --><a href='{forumrow.U_VIEWFORUM}' style='20' color='0x{CLOUD_COLOR_CAT}'>{forumrow.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- ELSE --><a href='{forumrow.U_VIEWFORUM}' style='16' color='0x{CLOUD_COLOR_FORUM}'>{forumrow.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- BEGIN subforum --><a href='{subforum.U_SUBFORUM}' style='12' color='0x{CLOUD_COLOR_SUBFORUM}'>{subforum.SUBFORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END subforum --><!-- END forumrow --><!-- IF CLOUD_DEMO -->{CLOUD_DEMO}<!-- ENDIF --></tags>");
        <!-- ELSEIF CLOUD_MODE == 'search' -->
        so.addVariable("tagcloud", "<tags><!-- BEGIN cloud_search_loop -->{cloud_search_loop.CLOUD_SEARCH_LINK}<!-- END cloud_search_loop --><!-- IF CLOUD_DEMO -->{CLOUD_DEMO}<!-- ENDIF --></tags>");
        <!-- ELSE -->
        so.addVariable("tagcloud", "<tags><!-- BEGIN cloud_users_loop -->{cloud_users_loop.CLOUD_USERS_LINK}<!-- END cloud_users_loop --><!-- IF CLOUD_DEMO -->{CLOUD_DEMO}<!-- ENDIF --></tags>");
        <!-- ENDIF -->
        so.write("contentError");
    </script>
<!-- ENDIF -->
and i getting error
Animated Tag Cloud
Error with your Flash Player or Javascript.
how i can do working mod when i add script in overal footer?

austin881
Name: Austin Maddox

Post by austin881 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:21 pm

This mod isn't designed to work in the footer. It is designed to work on index_body.html.

One might be able to move the code from root/index.php to something like functions.php and that might work but I can't be sure without looking into it more.
Available for paid phpBB help! PM me.

My Extensions/MODS: 475 Narius Categorized Smilies for phpBB3, Simplified & Compacted All-Members page, Flash Animated Cumulus Tag Cloud, "Hello" Name Tag of Newest User, AWS S3
phpBB portfolio: chevy truck forum, chevy astro van forum

austin881

Post by austin881 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 pm

I've uploaded the most current version 1.0.5, and made a lot of changes to the first post in this topic.

I also added a ACP screenshot, explained the install steps, edited a lot of stuff so be sure and go back and check the first post.

My Extensions/MODS: 475 Narius Categorized Smilies for phpBB3, Simplified & Compacted All-Members page, Flash Animated Cumulus Tag Cloud, "Hello" Name Tag of Newest User, AWS S3

austin881

Post by austin881 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

I've uploaded the most current version 1.0.6, not too many changes. I simply removed all the demo links crap because the Mod validators didn't like it. Also defined an undefined variable in acp_cloud.php.

Check out the first topic for the latest version 1.0.6

Hopefully this will be the gold release version. *fingers crossed*

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:58 pm

austin881 wrote:I've uploaded the most current version 1.0.6, not too many changes. I simply removed all the demo links crap because the Mod validators didn't like it. Also defined an undefined variable in acp_cloud.php.

Check out the first topic for the latest version 1.0.6

Hopefully this will be the gold release version. *fingers crossed*
Thanks for the update 8-)

zach'

Post by zach' » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:21 pm

austin881 wrote:Do not install this Mod on a Live site.
I am a strong believer in the mod validation process here at phpbb.com and to ensure the security, functionality, and usability of this mod it is recommended that in this phase of development you only use this Mod in a test environment. This mod has not yet passed the required validation procedures so please do not use it on a live site. I'll be submitting it to the Mod Database as soon as I get some good feedback from those who have tried it out.
shotgunelvis wrote:Nice work, I like your skillz and appreciate them. But, you should let people know if they install this mod, they will get spammed. Thought most times a small footer message was applicable?
Hi thanks guys, great mod

But theses posts seems not to be hopefull, coul we have an exact information from the team mod, or help upgrage for security parts of codes,

because if there is special warning about security they must inform during the develoment time i think so :?:

ttuu

Post by ttuu » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:35 am

this mod supported UTF-8?

austin881

Post by austin881 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Shes finally released! Go to the ModDb to get the validated and released final version.
http://www.phpbb.com/mods/db/index.php? ... b_id=14225

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”