[BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
User avatar
Soshen
Registered User
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.0

Post by Soshen »

about the output msg when you upload a image with wrong size... you got that cose you have the 2.0.0 language file. Just update to 2.0.1 and after do the fix.


This fix will solve the uploading logos problems in some server.

Just overwrite the files in your server.


Let me know if do not solve it for you.


DOWNLOAD from
ITALIAN PROJECT PAGE
or
ENGLISH PROJECT PAGE
My dev board: http://www.nipponart.org
Safe GamerTag HOME - Official Topic Index HOME - phpRivals MOD DISCUSSION

User avatar
Draketornado
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by Draketornado »

Ok...the logo upload problem is solved....working arround to fit my style, and to update german language :-)

Thanks


Kindly regards


Draketornado

User avatar
Soshen
Registered User
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by Soshen »

thank to you that allow me to work with a platform where was the problem.
My dev board: http://www.nipponart.org
Safe GamerTag HOME - Official Topic Index HOME - phpRivals MOD DISCUSSION

User avatar
Draketornado
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by Draketornado »

No Problem my friend :-)

...i'm still working on the german translations, but it isn't as easy than i though....there are some of the words, meanings, difficult to translate to german....but i don't give up...it will just take a few more days :-)


Kindly regards


Draketornado

User avatar
DFORMS
Registered User
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by DFORMS »

Hey guys, I have been looking for some way of hosting tournaments on my site http://fragnet.ca would you recommend I try this mod or should I wait? Is it ready to be implemented?

User avatar
Soshen
Registered User
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by Soshen »

Well you should do the choice...
The system at now do not have big bugs.
My dev board: http://www.nipponart.org
Safe GamerTag HOME - Official Topic Index HOME - phpRivals MOD DISCUSSION

User avatar
DFORMS
Registered User
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by DFORMS »

Meaning it still has bugs? Is it still under development? I don't want to install something that doesn't work.

User avatar
Soshen
Registered User
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by Soshen »

all mods are still in dev
the mod works for all thing
maybe we can find some bugs and we correct it, but this is the way of the devs.

Do like you want... i will live in both cases.
My dev board: http://www.nipponart.org
Safe GamerTag HOME - Official Topic Index HOME - phpRivals MOD DISCUSSION

OnlyTobin
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by OnlyTobin »

Quick question . Is there any instructions that can be found on how to set up a and run a match/ tournament? LOL Is there a user's manual ?

User avatar
Soshen
Registered User
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by Soshen »

what you mean with match? A ladder?
My dev board: http://www.nipponart.org
Safe GamerTag HOME - Official Topic Index HOME - phpRivals MOD DISCUSSION

OnlyTobin
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by OnlyTobin »

I am actually looking for a users manual on the whole set up because I think I am doing something wrong. Here is where I am at .
I've installed all the updates I could find and I was getting errors on everything during my first shot at this, the most annoying being " EXAMPLE_TABLE" Doesn't exist, Well I fixed that by removing the pre_labels in MYSQL now everything seems to be working except one thing, I still can't add a clan.

--For use this function you must login to clan.--
Whenever I click on anything in the ucp I get the above message.
Currently I am running:

Mod Version: 2.0.1
Currently Installed: 2.0.1

I know this is a known Issue and I have been up all night looking to solve this, but I am a "noob" to php and MYSQL as I just started learning and reading about it last month .
Any help here in fixing this, or directing me in the right direction would be appreciated . Thank you. :)

OnlyTobin
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by OnlyTobin »

Update: So I was up all night, and I was able to get most everything working. I am having trouble with the clan logos as I am getting this:

"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.
The image you have uploaded is the wrong dimension. Please use an image between 100x100px and 500x500px."


Is there a fix to this problem ?

I was getting a similar issue with the platform logos "as solved above "
so I hope this one is as relatively easy .

Thanks!

User avatar
DFORMS
Registered User
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by DFORMS »

Soshen wrote:all mods are still in dev
the mod works for all thing
maybe we can find some bugs and we correct it, but this is the way of the devs.

Do like you want... i will live in both cases.
I asked because it isn't validated.

User avatar
Soshen
Registered User
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by Soshen »

OnlyTobin wrote:I am actually looking for a users manual on the whole set up because I think I am doing something wrong. Here is where I am at .
I've installed all the updates I could find and I was getting errors on everything during my first shot at this, the most annoying being " EXAMPLE_TABLE" Doesn't exist, Well I fixed that by removing the pre_labels in MYSQL now everything seems to be working except one thing, I still can't add a clan.

--For use this function you must login to clan.--
Whenever I click on anything in the ucp I get the above message.
Currently I am running:

Mod Version: 2.0.1
Currently Installed: 2.0.1

I know this is a known Issue and I have been up all night looking to solve this, but I am a "noob" to php and MYSQL as I just started learning and reading about it last month .
Any help here in fixing this, or directing me in the right direction would be appreciated . Thank you. :)

Maybe you haven't installed the mysql definition via php.
OnlyTobin wrote:Update: So I was up all night, and I was able to get most everything working. I am having trouble with the clan logos as I am getting this:

"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.
The image you have uploaded is the wrong dimension. Please use an image between 100x100px and 500x500px."


Is there a fix to this problem ?

I was getting a similar issue with the platform logos "as solved above "
so I hope this one is as relatively easy .

Thanks!
The logo in first page, fix all images problem for all kind of logo.

In my site there are other fix a a custom for add more mods.
DFORMS wrote:
Soshen wrote:all mods are still in dev
the mod works for all thing
maybe we can find some bugs and we correct it, but this is the way of the devs.

Do like you want... i will live in both cases.
I asked because it isn't validated.
Cose it still is in beta, i do not send it for validation.

But the beta status is cose i want add more function... for eg. double breck. for tournaments.
My dev board: http://www.nipponart.org
Safe GamerTag HOME - Official Topic Index HOME - phpRivals MOD DISCUSSION

ctkabel
Registered User
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:12 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: [BETA] phpRivals mod 2.0.1

Post by ctkabel »

Thanks for solving the imageproblem, that one has really bugged me for some time

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”