Modification Description: Allows users to log in using their Yubico Yubikey.
Modification Version: 1.0.2
- User login with a Yubikey (through use of the Yubico API)
- Multifactor authentication
- Users can easily reset multifactor settings if Yubikey is lost/stolen
- Multiple Yubikeys attached to the same account
- Personal Yubikey management through the UCP
- Admin Yubikey management through the ACP
- Easily enable/disable the mod and edit the Yubico API settings through the ACP
Demo URL: http://forums.clan-555.com
Demo User: The nature of the demo requires that users have a Yubikey and create an account
Modification Download: Download
Additional Notes: PHP 5 with cURL support highly recommended, however it fall back to HTTPS using fsockopen with OpenSSL, and further fall back to querying the Yubico servers over unencrypted HTTP via fsockopen if both cURL and OpenSSL are not enabled.
Although PHP5 is recommended, everything except signature verification (from the yubico servers) will work in PHP 4.