[ABD] DS PayPal Donations MOD - v1.1.9

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Locked
User avatar
K2
Registered User
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:30 am
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by K2 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

jigsawanalogy wrote:This mod looks great! I can't wait for all of the features to be active.

One question: does the mod support donation via subscription as well as one-time donations? (ie, someone could sign up to have $5 taken out of their Paypal account each month.)
This is a great idea. I hope you can implement this Dugi.

Just came across this MOD, going to install it on my board now - thank you for making this, it's about time a simple and clean PayPal integration was made for phpBB.

EDIT - well I guess I have to wait for you to re-enable the download ;) no worries.

superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by superj707 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

yeah I really want to install this mod now to.. I don't even really need all the other features. It seems good for my purpose. Maybe you could throw the download back up dugi. :D

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by keith10456 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm looking forward to the download as well :)

User avatar
Dugi
Registered User
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Mainz, Germany
Name: Dukagjin Surdulli
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by Dugi » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks for your feedback and interest guys. Though I want to share the Next version's look of the admin module with you guys :D.
PM me for custom extension pricing / My validated MODs / My MODs in development

superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by superj707 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:38 am

It looks friggen FANTASTIC.. exactly what we have needed for a long time. Cannot wait for this. It's super awesome.

User avatar
keith10456
Registered User
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by keith10456 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 am

Great! Definitely worth the wait!

Thanks for the update ;)

jbarrouk
Registered User
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by jbarrouk » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

I agree. This looks fantastic. I want to thank you for all of your effort on this. You are doing great work.

all the best,
Joe

somanath
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by somanath » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:26 pm

PM is not working after installing this mode ,, then i found the problem is in functions.php

Code: Select all

    // [+] DS Donation Page
    include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_donate.' . $phpEx);
    $donate = new donate(true);
if i remove this codes , i can use pm ...

wat is the problem ???

User avatar
Dugi
Registered User
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Mainz, Germany
Name: Dukagjin Surdulli
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by Dugi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:22 pm

somanath wrote:PM is not working after installing this mode ,, then i found the problem is in functions.php

Code: Select all

    // [+] DS Donation Page
    include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_donate.' . $phpEx);
    $donate = new donate(true);
if i remove this codes , i can use pm ...

wat is the problem ???
Thanks for reporting this problem, I'll look deeper into this.
PM me for custom extension pricing / My validated MODs / My MODs in development

maxhel
Registered User
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:55 pm

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by maxhel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:26 pm

:P great job i love this project

jbarrouk
Registered User
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by jbarrouk » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm

I have a question about a feature which i am unsure if you are working on. Is there, or will there be an option to make a donation during registration? If someone registers and makes a donation, he/she will be added to a special group (which you are working on). I assume that this would require a redirect to the donation page if they select yes during registration, or something like that.

Just thought I would ask. Keep up the fantastic work.

all the best,
Joe

User avatar
Dugi
Registered User
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Mainz, Germany
Name: Dukagjin Surdulli
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by Dugi » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 pm

jbarrouk wrote:I have a question about a feature which i am unsure if you are working on. Is there, or will there be an option to make a donation during registration? If someone registers and makes a donation, he/she will be added to a special group (which you are working on). I assume that this would require a redirect to the donation page if they select yes during registration, or something like that.

Just thought I would ask. Keep up the fantastic work.

all the best,
Joe
Not working specifically on something like you asked, but there's a similar option which is already completed. You set if the user Must be Registered in order to donate. If set to yes, the user will get an error message by telling him he has to register, also gives him a shortcut to the registration page. If set to no, anonymous donations will be turned on and users wouldn't need to be registered in order to donate.
PM me for custom extension pricing / My validated MODs / My MODs in development

jbarrouk
Registered User
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by jbarrouk » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 am

Dugi wrote:
jbarrouk wrote:I have a question about a feature which i am unsure if you are working on. Is there, or will there be an option to make a donation during registration? If someone registers and makes a donation, he/she will be added to a special group (which you are working on). I assume that this would require a redirect to the donation page if they select yes during registration, or something like that.

Just thought I would ask. Keep up the fantastic work.

all the best,
Joe
Not working specifically on something like you asked, but there's a similar option which is already completed. You set if the user Must be Registered in order to donate. If set to yes, the user will get an error message by telling him he has to register, also gives him a shortcut to the registration page. If set to no, anonymous donations will be turned on and users wouldn't need to be registered in order to donate.
That's great. The error message with link to registration is perfect. So if the user clicks the link from the error page to register, does it then send them to the donate page after successful regiustration, or is that something we would have to set up on our end?

thanks so much for your reply.

User avatar
Dugi
Registered User
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Mainz, Germany
Name: Dukagjin Surdulli
Contact:

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by Dugi » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:39 am

jbarrouk wrote:
Dugi wrote:
jbarrouk wrote:I have a question about a feature which i am unsure if you are working on. Is there, or will there be an option to make a donation during registration? If someone registers and makes a donation, he/she will be added to a special group (which you are working on). I assume that this would require a redirect to the donation page if they select yes during registration, or something like that.

Just thought I would ask. Keep up the fantastic work.

all the best,
Joe
Not working specifically on something like you asked, but there's a similar option which is already completed. You set if the user Must be Registered in order to donate. If set to yes, the user will get an error message by telling him he has to register, also gives him a shortcut to the registration page. If set to no, anonymous donations will be turned on and users wouldn't need to be registered in order to donate.
That's great. The error message with link to registration is perfect. So if the user clicks the link from the error page to register, does it then send them to the donate page after successful regiustration, or is that something we would have to set up on our end?

thanks so much for your reply.
You gave me an idea :D
PM me for custom extension pricing / My validated MODs / My MODs in development

User avatar
spanspace
Registered User
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Re: [DEV] DS PayPal Donation Page MOD

Post by spanspace » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Will this mod show progress, goal and who donated?

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”