MOD Team wrote:Oct 20, 2013: Development continued
The development of this MOD has been taken over by *Daniel, see the new topic here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2205986
Modification Name: report2topic++
Authors: Erik Frèrejean - imkingdavid
Modification Description: This MOD enhances phpBB's reporting system by introducing a set of new features. This MOD is based upon Erik's report2topic MOD, but will be extended with a set of features/tools that will allow moderators to quickly handle the report.
Modification Version: 1.0.0-dev
Requirements: This MOD will require php >= 5.0.0, this requirement might change during the development stage.
- Each forum can designate another forum to hold the posted report topics for reported posts in that forum, i.e. Forum 1 can designate Forum 1 Reports as its report forum, while Forum 2 can then designate Forum 2 Reports.
- NOTE: This is helpful for multiple reasons. For one, it ensures that users who do not have permission to view reports from a certain forum in the MCP also cannot view reports from that forum in the reports forum, as permissions can be set on the forums. Secondly, it also helps with organization so that the reports forum doesn't get overly cluttered.
- Fully customizable report information. An admin can define which information is shown in the report topic by creating a template through the ACP, with the use of tokens the admin can add/remove certain information.
- There should be a new module in the ACP allowing to configure all the options (such as overall kill switch, how to handle multiple reports from one topic, and other global settings pertaining to this MOD)
- Advanced notifications
- Advanced notifications provide a powerful and fully customizable way to notify moderators about reports. The notifications can be done through email/pm/jabber (plugin based so it can be easily extended). A moderator can define whether he wants to receive a notification for every report made or in a digest style (a notification for every "x" reports)
- "Quick Resolution", The report post can contain a series of links to one click resolve the report. These include (but aren't limited to):
- Close the report.
- View the report in the MCP.
- Delete reported post.
- Delete reported topic.
- Move reported topic to a pre-defined forum (acp configurable).
- Split reported post and move to a pre-defined forum (acp configurable).[/color]
- Reverse report handling, when a report is closed through the MPC the corresponding report topic will be auto-locked as well.
Demo URL: N/A
Demo Username: N/A
Demo Password: N/A
Modification development: http://github.com/report2topic/report2topic
Modification bug tracker: http://github.com/report2topic/report2topic/issues
Modification Download: No download available at this moment