[RC] phpBB Invite 3.0.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
KillBill.

[RC] phpBB Invite 3.0.0

Post by KillBill. »

Modification Name: phpBB Invite
Author: KillBill

Modification Description: It allows users to invite friends to the site, and make the site private, where registration is by invitation only.

Modification Version: 3.0.0

Requirements: Min. phpBB 3.0.14;

Modification Download: phpBB Invite 3.0.0

Screenshot: N/A

ps: Te english traslation is not my work, but i hope it is correct, if not, please reply what i must improve. Thanks.

Add-ons: member list + invites remaining
Requirements: phpBB Invite 2.1.0
Lang pack: Upload/download lang pack
Last edited by KillBill. on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Meis2M
Translator
Name: میثم نوبری

Re: [RC] phpBB Registration by invitation 1.3.1

Post by Meis2M »

Very good. :D
i love this MOD
phpBB persian international support
Follow us in Instagram
Free upgrade and install extensions on your forum - drop me PM
Ultimate phpBB SEO Friendly URL extension
plasmino

Post by plasmino »

wow very nice ^_^
apnaitaly

Post by apnaitaly »

sound Great :)
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Looks good KillBill... Your mods and add-ons are always great. I'll take a look at the English translation and post any/all corrections.
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Here are the changes for language/en/mods/meghivo.php.

You should note that I didn't use the word "pieces". Instead I used "invite(s)". In the English language, using pieces wouldn't be the appropriate word to use in this context.

I put the "s" in parenthesis so it would be appropriate if you're referring to 1 or multiple invites. I applied the same rule to person...

Code: Select all

'MEGHIVO_REGISTRATION'   => '<center><span class="meghivo_error">Currently registration to our site is by invitation only!</span></center>',
  'MEGHIVO_KEY_ERROR'      => '<center><span class="meghivo_error">The invitation is not valid!</span></center>',
  'MEGHIVO_TIME_END'       => '<center><span class="meghivo_error">The invitation has expired!</span></center>',
  'MEGHIVO_PETITION'       => 'Invitation request received! Current number of requests: <b>%s</b> invite(s).',
  'MEGHIVO_PETITIONS'      => 'Invitation request received! Current number of requests: <b>%s</b> invite(s).',
  'MEGHIVO_INVITED'        => 'Invited',
  'MEGHIVO_DELETE_SUCCES'  => 'Your invitation was successfully deleted.',
  'MEGHIVO_NOTI_SUBJECT'   => 'System message',
  'MEGHIVO_BIRTHDAY'       => 'We have sent %s invite(s) on your birthday.<br /><br />We wish you a happy birthday!',
  'MEGHIVO_POINTS_PRESENT' => 'For %s invitation we sent %s %s !',
  'MEGHIVO_INVITES'        => 'Invited',
  'MEGHIVO_PERSON'         => '%s person(s)',
  'MEGHIVO_USER_DB'        => 'Invite (%s)',
  'MEGHIVO_EMAIL_BLOCK'    => ' &bull; <span class="meghivo_tred">Blocked!</span>'
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Here are the changes for language/en/mods/info_ucp_meghivo.php.

There are a couple of lines I have to check in a live environment to get a better understanding of the context... For example those in // points.

'UCP_USER_MEGHIVO'                    => 'Invitation',
// modul
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_ADAT'                    => 'Invitation details',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KULDES'                  => 'Send invitation',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DELETE'                  => 'Delete invitation',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES'                   => 'Invitation request',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_USER'                    => 'Invited users',
// adat
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_SZAM'                 => 'Invitation number',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_SZAM_EXPLAIN'         => 'Your sendable Invitations',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_SDB'                     => 'invite(s).',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB'                      => '<b>%s invite(s).</b>',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_MAX'                  => '<span class="meghivo_tred">Unlimited!</span>',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_USER'                 => 'Invited user',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_USERS_EXPLAIN'        => 'The number of your users has been invited.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_KULDES'               => 'Sendable invitations per day',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_KULDES_EXPLAIN'       => 'Maximum number of invitations per day you can send out.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DAYF'                    => 'Invitations sent today',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DAYF_EXPLAIN'            => 'The invitations that you sent today.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KULDES_MAX'              => '<span class="meghivo_tred">Currently there is no limit!</span>',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_PENDING'              => 'Pending invitations',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DB_PENDING_EXPLAIN'      => 'Here you can see how many invited users have not registered.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_TIME_END'                => 'Expiration time',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_TIME_END_EXPLAIN'        => 'The invited user have to register during this time.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_UT_REG_INFO'             => '<b>%s</b> registered %s',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_UT_REG'                  => 'Last user',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_UT_REG_EXPLAIN'          => 'Last user from your invitations.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NO_REG'                  => 'You were not invited by anyone.',
// kikuldes
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_MAX_RECIPIENTS'          => 'Type all addresses in a new line!<br />Maximum number of recipients',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_MESSAGE_BODY_EXPLAIN'    => 'Write a few lines why he/she should join.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_SEND_SUBMIT'             => 'Send invitation',
  'POST_CONFIRM_EXPLAIN'                => 'Typing the code prevents the automatic invitation of bots. You can find the code in the following picture. If you cannot read the code because of visual or other problems please contact with %sforum administrator%s.',
// delete
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DELETE_EXPLAIN'          => 'Here you can delete your invitations that were sent to wrong addresses.<br /><i>Within %s minutes after the send time.</i>',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_EMAIL_SELECT'            => 'Invitation selection',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_EMAIL_SELECT_EXPLAIN'    => 'Choose the one you want to delete from your recipients.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NOT_DELETED_INVITE'      => 'There is no invitation to delete!',
// keres
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_TITLE'             => 'Required invitation',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_TITLE_EXPLAIN'     => 'Enter the number of invitations you want to request. Maximum <b>(%s)</b> invitations available.<br />You take responsibility for your invited user(s) if the invited user(s) does inappropriate incidents.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_SOK_EXPLAIN'       => 'When sending more than <b>(%s)</b> invitations, an explanation to the admin is necessary. Please explain why you need so many invitations.<br />If we think your request is acceptable, we will give the invitations to you. If we encounter abuse, it can be grounds to ban your account.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_OFF'               => 'Your invitation request is pending. When an Administrator/Moderator evaluate your request, you will recieve a personal messege.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_SUBMIT'            => 'Send request',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_EMAIL_KERES_EXPLAIN'     => 'Write a few lines why you need so many invitations.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_NO_MES'            => 'You did not write a message! Without an explanation you can not claim so many invitations.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_MESSAGE_NO_DB'     => '<i>No! There was no need.</i>',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_REQUEST_SUBJECT'         => 'Invitation request',
// keres cost
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUY_TITLE'         => 'Invitation buying',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUY_SUBT'          => 'Invitation you want to buy',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUY_SUBT_EXPLAIN'  => 'Type the number of invitations you want to buy. Invitation price <b>%s %s</b>.<br />You take responsibility for your invited user(s) if the invited user(s) does inappropriate incidents.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUY_SUBMIT'        => 'Buy',
// user_list
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_USER_OK'                 => 'Invitation accepted',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NO_INVITE_USERS'         => 'Currently you have not invited anyone.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_LAST_ACTIVE'             => 'Last active',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NO_LOGIN'                => 'He/she has not registered at this site.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_USERS_COUNT'             => 'Invited users (%s)',
// points
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_POINTS_COST'             => 'Invitation\'s price',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_POINTS_COST_EXPLAIN'     => 'Buy the case, it will be the price of an invitation.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_POINTS_AMOUNT'           => 'Gift',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_POINTS_AMOUNT_EXPLAIN'   => 'By yourself invited and registered user due gift.',
// trigger
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DISABLED'                => 'The invitation system is switched off!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_BACK'                    => '<br /><br />%sBack to the user control panel%s',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_DISABLED'          => 'The request is switched off!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NO_PERM_EMAIL'           => 'You are not authorized to send e-mail!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NO_PERM'                 => 'You are not authorized to send invitation!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_EMAIL_DISABLED'          => 'The email service is disabled!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NO_EMAIL_BOARD'          => 'The email service is disabled through the forum!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_MIN'               => 'Minimum number of requests (1) piece !',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUY_MIN'           => 'Minimum (1) invitation buy!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUY_NO'            => 'You have not got enough %s for shopping! You have got %s %s currently.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUY_SUCCES'        => 'Invitation buying is successful.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_BUYS_SUCCES'       => 'Invitations buying is successful.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_MAX'               => 'Maximum number of requests (%s) invite(s)!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NULL'                    => 'You don\'t have any invitations!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_FLOOD_LIMIT'             => 'You can not send more invitations. Please try again later.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NOT_LANGUAGE'            => 'Non-existent language file: %s',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_EMAIL_SENT'              => 'The invitation has been successfully sent!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_EMAILS_SENT'             => 'The invitations have been successfully sent!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_SUCC'              => 'The invitation request has been successfully sent!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KERES_SUCCS'             => 'The invitation requests has been successfully sent!.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_NO_EMAIL'                => 'You have not provided an e-mail address!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_KULDES_EMAIL_MAX'        => 'Maximum %s e-mail addresses can be used. However you listed %s!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DAY_OFF'                 => 'We are not sending out any more invitations today!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_FUG_LIMIT'               => 'Only %s invitations can be sent out today. However you listed %s recipients.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DUP'                     => 'The e-mail address has already been sent out inviting. -> %s',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_EDUP'                    => 'An e-mail address repeatedly granted. -> %s',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DELETE_NO_CONFIRM'       => 'The deletion was not confirmed!',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_DELETE_SUCCES'           => 'The invitation deleted successfully.',
  'UCP_MEGHIVO_MAX_ERROR'               => 'Currently, you have got unlimited invitations, so there is no need to request.',
// log
  'LOG_MEGHIVO_KULDES'                  => '<strong>Send invitation.</strong><br />» Email Address:%s',
  'LOG_MEGHIVO_DELETE'                  => '<strong>Invitation deletion.</strong><br />» Email Address:%s',

'WEEKS'                               => 'Weeks',
  'NO_RECIPIENT'                        => 'Error! Not reciptent!',
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Here are the changes for language/en/email/user_meghivo.txt

{USERNAME} has invited you to sign up at the "{SITENAME}" website.
Click the link below to register.

{U_ACTIVATE}

The invitation's expiration date is ({INVITE_TIME_END}). Once the expiration period is over, the invitation will be deleted!

If you would like to decline this invitation, you can ignore this email or click on the following link to delete it.

{U_DEACTIVATE}

{USERNAME}'s massage:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{MESSAGE}
If the message is offensive to you or any other offensive remarks included, please contact the site administrator on
the following e-mail address: {BOARD_CONTACT}
Attach this message with the letter (make sure to contain the header).
This letter's return addresses is set on {USERNAME}'s e-mail address, so he gets the answer.
--------------------------------------
Webpage link: {U_BOARD}
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Here are the changes for language/en/email/user_meghivo_request.txt

Invitation request received from {USERNAME} user. Number of requested invitations: {MEGHIVO_DB} invite(s).

Webpage link: {U_BOARD}
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

As soon as I get a test Forum up and running I'll post the ACP edits and/or the ones I didn't recommend a change for.
eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

very good man thx for mod^^
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
KillBill.

Post by KillBill. »

Thanx all

Keith10456 thanx en lang fix :D
SuperFedya

Post by SuperFedya »

Why there is no invitation code that users can enter when he's register? It's much more comfortable than email.
eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

SuperFedya wrote:Why there is no invitation code that users can enter when he's register? It's much more comfortable than email.
i too want know
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”