If I understand correctly:
- Your MOD broke a basic functionality of my forum. If a user found three topics with unread posts in a forum, and visited one of the topics, the other two topics would be marked as read, even though they weren't. Many of my users want to read ALL the unread posts on my board. But it became a lot of work to find the unread posts in the two topics which were wrongly marked as read.
- You don't know how to fix that.
I uninstalled the MOD by restoring all the files of my forum (I made a complete backup of the files and database before beginning). However:
- I still have a new, useless table in my database called "phpbb_topics_ignore".
- In my User Control Panel --> Usergroups --> Manage groups, I still have a permanent reminder of the MOD that doesn't work:
- If I delete the files /styles/prosilver/template/ucp_main_ignore_topics.html or /styles/subsilver2/template/ucp_main_ignore_topics.html, I get a SQL error message advising me that those useless files are missing. I guess I have to keep those useless files.
My board is permanently worse -- not crippled, but permanently damaged -- by your MOD.
I will never install another BETA mod as long as I live.