[RC] phpBB Blog

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
MichaelC
Consultant
Consultant
Name: Michael Cullum

Re: [RC] phpBB Blog

Post by MichaelC »

Qene wrote:Add attachment and to be added to the links and social networking?
:ugeek:
This is planned for the 3.1 extension
Hans Borjes wrote:
Unknown Bliss wrote:a & d) You need to setup the permissions first. ;)
I did. ACP says "edit/delete own blogs" and that's what I am seeing. No option to edit/delete other users blogs, which would be appropriate for a moderators role.
Unknown Bliss wrote:c) It only shows the last X posts and this is configurable in the ACP, we have not yet added pagination.
You are kidding. That means that either valuable content disappears from the blog or a huge page would be generated.

I don't understand the relationship between permissions and the timestamp.

Best, Hans
Don't forget this MOD is still development quality and we are working to re-write the MOD due to it having a messy backend and several large flaws.
:)
Formerly known as Unknown Bliss.
Formerly Website Team Lead/Manager & Development Team.
Please don't PM me for support (or stuff that belongs in the forums or tracker) but otherwise feel free
FB92

Post by FB92 »

Nice MOD. Despite the little issue I'm having which I've posted in the issue tracker it's quite a nice blog system.
MichaelC
Consultant
Consultant

Post by MichaelC »

FB92 wrote:Nice MOD. Despite the little issue I'm having which I've posted in the issue tracker it's quite a nice blog system.
Thanks. :)
Please don't PM me for support (or stuff that belongs in the forums or tracker) but otherwise feel free
Qene

Post by Qene »

Unknown Bliss wrote:This is planned for the 3.1 extension
Thanks for the information.
i'm waiting, to days to nights..
:ugeek:
plasmino

Post by plasmino »

Hi, nice mods but i have problem

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/blog.php on line 126: Undefined index: cmnts_approved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/blog.php on line 127: Undefined index: cmnts_approved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/blog.php on line 128: Undefined index: cmnts_unapproved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/blog.php on line 129: Undefined index: cmnts_unapproved
matesfc

Post by matesfc »

I have download phpBB Blog 1.0.2 - http://github.com/phpBB-Blog/phpBB-Blog

BUG

1. when you click to delete button in article or comment and click to NO then, will be show white site... add redirect to the article
2. created articles and comments have a bad time (1.1.1970)
3. missing number of articles and pagination at main site of blog
4. missing pagination at articles... dont work
5. why are blank field on the right at comment? missing mini profile and possible set on ACP (show mini profile at comments: Yes or No)

Please correct this deficiencies, thank you
lustucrus

Post by lustucrus »

aurquiel wrote:
aurquiel wrote: SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND user_pending = 0' at line 4 [1064]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
this line is in cause in "/includes/abbcode.php on line 330: Undefined index: user_id"

WHERE user_id = ' . $user->data['user_id'] . ' 
I have shame problem... this mod are not compatible with 'advanced bbcode box 3.3.0.10' ?

All working great before with 1.0.0 blog version but i want to show the recent blog entry in a forums ....
it's possible to make that on V1.0.0 ?

Edit :

Ok it's bugs with Advanced BBcode Mod but with custom BBcode if i desactivate ABBC3 in ACP the Blog Showing great , but i dont want it ... ! i work on that !!

Edit 2 :

Ok i fixe it after 200 copie and paste, nothing needed to be added for make 'Phpbb Blog 1.0.2' compatible with 'ABBC3 3.3.0.10',

only delete these 2 line in ./blog.php at line 25 but no BBcode are showing in editor ...

// Assigning custom bbcodes
display_custom_bbcodes();

thank's for your mods ^^
lustucrus

Post by lustucrus »

Now i have 2 other bugs/problem to report... ;)

1) First it's shame error as Hippie459MN, the new blog post are not posted in 'Forum ID : XX'

°Enable posting in the forum when a new Blog post is posted : Yes
°Forum ID: 119

no error show with PHP Debug.

2) If 'Enable RSS feed of blog posts/comments:' is Yes , i have this error

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/mods/functions_blog.php on line 561: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/mods/functions_blog.php on line 561: Trying to get property of non-object

line 561 :

'TAGSIZE' => floor($size) . 'pt',
Thank's

[hr]

Nu 2 is solved :

Find in [ROOT]/includes/mods/functions_blog.php

static function getrssfeed()
	{
		global $config, $db;
replace by

static function getrssfeed()
	{
		global $config, $db, $user;
FB92

Post by FB92 »

Any updates for my issue? I would love to use this but can't until the date issue is fixed.
MichaelC
Consultant
Consultant

Post by MichaelC »

matesfc wrote:I have download phpBB Blog 1.0.2 - http://github.com/phpBB-Blog/phpBB-Blog

BUG

1. when you click to delete button in article or comment and click to NO then, will be show white site... add redirect to the article
2. created articles and comments have a bad time (1.1.1970)
3. missing number of articles and pagination at main site of blog
4. missing pagination at articles... dont work
5. why are blank field on the right at comment? missing mini profile and possible set on ACP (show mini profile at comments: Yes or No)

Please correct this deficiencies, thank you
Thank you for the bug reports
FB92 wrote:Any updates for my issue? I would love to use this but can't until the date issue is fixed.
Which issue is that, I can't see it in this topic?
van de werde

Post by van de werde »

Hello Unknown Bliss!
Thanks for the best blog for phpBB3!
Is possible add a "View More" link to custom place for every post(maybe add as a BBcode)?
If i have simple text is setting in acp fine, but if i post pictures i need use "View More" after first picture(example after 30 words).
I set 500 words in acp, then show me "View More" link after aprox 15 pictures.
Thanks!
Sorry for my poor english...
Wedding shop
MichaelC
Consultant
Consultant

Post by MichaelC »

van de werde wrote:Hello Unknown Bliss!
Thanks for the best blog for phpBB3!
Is possible add a "View More" link to custom place for every post(maybe add as a BBcode)?
If i have simple text is setting in acp fine, but if i post pictures i need use "View More" after first picture(example after 30 words).
I set 500 words in acp, then show me "View More" link after aprox 15 pictures.
Thanks!
I'm not adding any new features to the Olympus version, only bug fixes. However I will look into this for the 3.1 blog extensions. :)
van de werde

Post by van de werde »

Hmm... :cry: Then must have edit itself.
Sorry for my poor english...
Wedding shop
master412160
Name: Max Pen

Post by master412160 »

Wondering the following:

Are there permissions for this mod for allowing to view the blog , create articles, be able to reply?

I know there is a tick on and off options for someone when creating a article to allow comments or not but I rather want to allow it to YES by default. Is that possible?
Regards, Matt.
MichaelC
Consultant
Consultant

Post by MichaelC »

master412160 wrote:Wondering the following:

Are there permissions for this mod for allowing to view the blog , create articles, be able to reply?

I know there is a tick on and off options for someone when creating a article to allow comments or not but I rather want to allow it to YES by default. Is that possible?
Yes

And yes, off the top of my head i thought comments were enabled by default. But as its tiny I'll add this in the next olympus release.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”