Author: Author Lugsciath with credits to statistics on index, written by stokerpillar
Modification Description:: Shows some stats like posts, topics, users and files per year, week and day.
Modification Version:: 1.0.3
Requirements: only available in the moment for prosilver skin,
- Expand index stats on the bottom of index_body.html,
- quite similiar as stokerpillars mod but with additional stats and stylechanges on index.html
- shows Boarddate
- shows posts per year, week, month, day
- shows topics per year, week, month, day
- shows users per year, week, month, day
- shows files per year, week, month, day
- shows posts and topics and files per user (year)
- additional Integration of gallery mod:
shows images per day/week/month/year (will check if gallery mod is installed)
- additional Integration of siteloads mod:
shows siteloads per day/week/month/year (will check if siteload mod is installed)
- tested in 3.7pl1 in prosilver skin
- easy adaptable to subsilver and other skins (in future or through contributions)
- english and german instructions
- about 3 minutes Installation time plus 1 min for german installation
- edits to 2 php files, 1 template
- no additional files needed
planned but in development, coming in 1.0.4
- other stats in short (for advanced statistics refer the advanced statistic mod)
- separate language files (less editing)
Screenshots: Screenshots from the old version 1.0.2 of this MOD:
Screenshots: Screenshots from the actual version 1.0.3 of this MOD:
MOD Discussion URL:http://www.clochsliaph.de/neuesforum/vi ... 427#p40427
(Just switch the language in the header from german to british_english for demo)
Demo Username: testuser (not needed)
Demo Password: testuser (not needed)
Modification Download:http://www.clochsliaph.de/neuesforum/do ... hp?id=1243
The first version (1.0.1-1.0.2) was wrote by meself, but it seam to quite nearly the same like stokerpillars mod without some contents. This version was really nice, but little.
So i decided to abandon this or -after some comments from other users- to start to push it up, change the style and add some new code to it. I´vd changed a little bit on given code also for style, this next version 1.0.2 of this mod is based on stokerpillars mod "statistics on index" mod merged with my first version and will be content some code of stoker, credits are going to him.
I forgot in version 1.0.2 a main part in index.php, sorry for that. It is planned to make some additional stats and separate some routines to mod files.
This mod is really simple and should work without problems, it is more cosmetical, hope it is useful.
Testing comments are welcome!