Beta 0.6 is released.
In this beta 0.6.0, I’ve fixed a bug in the tooltip date display, and added alot of graphic improvements.
The tool bar now looks better, with bigger icons and a rollover hover effect.
The welcome message moved to the block, and the clock got a board time info.
The date, week, month icons on each day time in month view were removed.
Raidview improved with new icons for adding, editing, pushing or deleting a raid.
The PM/email texts were translated to french & german. The push permission was added to the language file.
- Raidplanner 0.6.0 - 22-08-2012
- [UPD] updated french and german email templates
- [NEW] new page layout in dayview
- [NEW] new raidframe calendar type controls
- [NEW] new "leatherlook" in planner header
- [CHG] calendar date links now link to dayview
- [CHG] calendar day,week,month icons removed from day box
- [NEW] new icons for editing, deleting raidplans
- [NEW] welcome message moved to block
- [FIX] missing language entry for push permission
- [FIX] fixed #214 tooltip no longer appears on wrong date
- [FIX] fixed #202 : if the confirmed raider is unsigned after raid was pushed, exec_decreasedkp_after_unsign decreases dkp points by event standard amount