Ok I tried this mod and added 3 CPF's Everything shows up fine... looks good. But, I have 2 problems.
1. Text entered has to be exact ... text is case sensitive.
2. It seems to be very buggy. Searching is not consistent and accurate.
I added a zip code field and when I searched this field using different #'s it always brought up my admin profile. There was no match and it still brought up my profile on the search.
I appreciate your assistance. I am am beginning to think this platform is not for me. Most of my emphasis is going to be based on the end users and information they enter in their UCP/profile.
3. I also realized that I will have to do a mod on what actually shows in the memberlist columns after a search.
This would be my third mod in this section to get close to what I need ( I have already had to do a mod to get rid of existing fields like ICQ)
I have spent hours on this (all mods) and have decided to get back on my horse and ride slowly back out onto the internet horizon.
Thank you sincerely for your assistance
Have a great day!
1. Can you search multiple (unlimited) CPF's with the mod you are suggesting?
Yes, see the screenshot on the first page, I have given the example of given_name & family_name .
2. Does this include a drop down CPF that would contain countries for example?
No, not straight out of the box however you could easily build this into the HTML file or, with a bit more experience / effort, auto generate the drop down from the entries in the users Custom Profile Fields.
Alternatively you could set up your CPFs with the various countries as options & generate the HTML from these.