Page 13 of 13

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 pm
by Lumpy Burgertushie
DennyW wrote:Please just pick something to join. I have no restrictions on members joining.

http://www.dennysgettogether.com/dennys ... 3fb3c4e168
the idea is that you should create a temporary user account and supply the login info for those trying to help you.
we shouldn't have to register at every board as supporters.

also, did you upload any mp3 files to your server so that your members could choose one and play it with this player? it does not come with any songs, you have to upload the ones you want to make available to your members.


robert

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:18 am
by DennyW
Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:
DennyW wrote:Please just pick something to join. I have no restrictions on members joining.

http://www.dennysgettogether.com/dennys ... 3fb3c4e168
the idea is that you should create a temporary user account and supply the login info for those trying to help you.
we shouldn't have to register at every board as supporters.

also, did you upload any mp3 files to your server so that your members could choose one and play it with this player? it does not come with any songs, you have to upload the ones you want to make available to your members.


robert
Robert. Not a problem. All he has to do is signup as test, or anything else. Put some password in. I'm not real up on what you mention. Otherwise, all he has to do is say I can't help you. Not a big problem.
I have uploaded mp3's, tried it. made a new folder, and named it mp3s. Have tried a few different ways, but no luck.
By the way, To add a picture, I see I have to take one, upload it somewhere else, and then link it to here. Why isn't there a way to upload from my desktop ?
Image


PS::: On second thought, Never Mind...I'll work it out, or dump it on my own. No One has to try, or do anything to help. Thanks...

I got it. I'm going another way with this. That way members can click on what they want to hear. Thanks for getting my mind going. ;)

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:18 pm
by keith10456
I have a new version that's not Flash-based (can be used on mobile devises, etc). God willing I'll have a download available by Sunday.

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:31 pm
by pilsner
Where can i find this? There are a new adsress but i cant find it....
Or can someone copy the xml-file here?

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:51 pm
by keith10456
pilsner wrote:Where can i find this? There are a new adsress but i cant find it....
Or can someone copy the xml-file here?
Completely missed this... Sorry :-( I'll add a new download page this weekend.

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm
by keith10456
Just an FYI that the download link was updated.

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:15 pm
by HeinrichP
hope this great mod can be made for 3.1?

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 pm
by Solidjeuh
HeinrichP wrote:hope this great mod can be made for 3.1?
easy to install manual :)

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:00 pm
by HeinrichP
most of it is Solidjeu, I think so too, but I could not find where to put the mod in overall_header.html

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:06 pm
by Solidjeuh
HeinrichP wrote:most of it is Solidjeu, I think so too, but I could not find where to put the mod in overall_header.html
You can add it in navbar_header.html
Something like:

Code: Select all

<li class="small-icon icon-team"><a href="HEREFULLURL" onclick="window.open('HEREFULLURL','','toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes, width=400, height=390, left=20, top=10'); return false;">Audio player</a></li>
after:
<!-- EVENT overall_header_navigation_prepend -->

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:32 pm
by HeinrichP
looks good Solidjeuh, thanks!!

do you have an idea for bidi, buttons and colour.css too?

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:44 pm
by Solidjeuh
HeinrichP wrote:looks good Solidjeuh, thanks!!

do you have an idea for bidi, buttons and colour.css too?
All you need is the stylesheet audioplayer.css
You can add that in overall_header.html.. something like:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="www.your-site.com/other-paths../audioplayer.css">

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 pm
by HeinrichP
thanks very much for your help Solidjeuh, tomorrow I go on with this mod and report here when I succeded.

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 am
by HeinrichP
everything looks good, no error-messages,
but there are no mp3 (loaded in audioplayer_files) in the pop-up screen

Re: [RC] Simple Audio Player Mod

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:37 pm
by HeinrichP
made the edit from the contrib the 2nd player, same story ....

BUT .... than I moved the mp3 to the "audioplayer2"folder and that works fine!! :D