Page 1 of 9

[RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.3

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 pm
by canidev
Modification Name: cBB QuickMod
Author: CaniDev

Modification Description:QuickMod is a mod for phpBB3 forums that adds moderation options directly in the forums and the search results, offering a great comfort to the forum moderators and avoiding the need to use the Moderation Panel to perform the most common operations.
Modification Version: 1.0.3

Features:
  1. Compatible with phpBB 3.0.8, 3.0.9,3.0.10, 3.0.11 and 3.0.12
  2. Quick installation and easier to use.
  3. Flexibility and speed with the use of technologies such as jQuery.
  4. Among the moderate options included are: Rename, move, change topic type, Lock, etc ...
  5. Full customizable from the ACP.
  6. Include the prosilver and subsilver 2 styles modified.
  7. Include English and Spanish languages.
Screenshots:
ScreenShots in CaniDev WebSite

Demo URL: http://demo.canidev.com/phpbb/ucp.php?m ... mod-v1.0.3

Modification Download: http://www.canidev.com/app/?i=cbb-quickmod-v1.0.3

Re: [DEV] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 pm
by brandsrus
Interesting MOD... I will follow this!

Re: [DEV] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 pm
by 4_seven
good work again :geek:

the topic-renaming reminds me of this one:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p12936425
so may i [abd] it.

keep it running :D

Re: [DEV] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 am
by canidev
4_seven wrote:good work again :geek:

the topic-renaming reminds me of this one:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p12936425
so may i [abd] it.

keep it running :D
I have not tried the mod you specify, but I see it have many options to customize the title of the topics / messages.

This mod only changes the title of the topic and de subject of it's first message.
The idea of ‚Äč‚Äčthis mod came from a function that exists in other forums (not free), which I found interesting and decided to do something similar for phpBB3. ;)

Re: [DEV] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 am
by Meis2M
thank u very much. subsilver2 support?

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 pm
by canidev
Mod updated to RC version.
Download link and demo are now avaliable, see the first topic for more details.
thank u very much. subsilver2 support?
Yes, of course
:)

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:26 pm
by Ashley.S.
Just what phpBB3 needs, I may test this out when I have some spare time 8-)

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:00 pm
by Jessica
a must have mod...

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:30 am
by Avdon
Absolutely great mod!
I installed it on a local machine and it did fine, but when I'm trying it on a live website I got pop up error message:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare recalc_nested_sets() (previously declared in /var/www/web0/html/forum/includes/functions_admin.php:30) in <b>/var/www/web0/html/forum/includes/functions_admin.php</b> on line <b>60</b><br />

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:37 pm
by canidev
Avdon wrote:Absolutely great mod!
I installed it on a local machine and it did fine, but when I'm trying it on a live website I got pop up error message:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare recalc_nested_sets() (previously declared in /var/www/web0/html/forum/includes/functions_admin.php:30) in <b>/var/www/web0/html/forum/includes/functions_admin.php</b> on line <b>60</b><br />
Try this:

Open: /includes/quick_mod.php
Find:

Code: Select all

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_admin.' . $phpEx);
And replace with:

Code: Select all

		if(!function_exists('move_topics'))
		{
			include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_admin.' . $phpEx);
		}
PD: The download file is updated with this change.

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:18 pm
by Avdon
Thanks canidev,
That edit solved the problem, and now the mod works as it should.

I'm using Prime Trash Bin MOD in my forum so the operation "delete topic" actually keep the topic and mark it as deleted. But cBB QuickMod doesn't work with it, so "delete topic" delete it permanently.
Is there a way to make cBB QuickMod compatible with Prime Trash Bin?

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 pm
by canidev
Avdon wrote: I'm using Prime Trash Bin MOD in my forum so the operation "delete topic" actually keep the topic and mark it as deleted. But cBB QuickMod doesn't work with it, so "delete topic" delete it permanently.
Is there a way to make cBB QuickMod compatible with Prime Trash Bin?
I will consider this and I try to make an addon to do the mod compatible with Prime Trash Bin, but I do not know when this addon will be available.

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:15 pm
by Pico88
Great mod :!:

I found a little bug during rename topic. If a topic name consists of special charts, after renaming the special charts are changed to ?? . :)

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:13 pm
by canidev
Pico88 wrote:Great mod :!:

I found a little bug during rename topic. If a topic name consists of special charts, after renaming the special charts are changed to ?? . :)
To solved, open: /includes/functions_quick_mod.php
Find:

Code: Select all

	$new_title = request_var('topic_title', '');
Replace with:

Code: Select all

	$new_title = request_var('topic_title', '', true);
The download file is updated and fixed. :)

Re: [RC] cBB QuickMod 1.0.0

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:40 am
by Alorse
Great mod, I'll try it, a taste that you speak Spanish: D