[RC3] eMosbat TinyMCE Integration (WYSIWYG editor)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
mladiucitelj

Re: [RC3] eMosbat's TinyMCE Integration (WYSIWYG editor)

Post by mladiucitelj » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Hm, it's working now on my deesktop computer. Yesterday I was testing it on my laptop and it wasn't good. Ok, no problem...
Don't forget to clear cache, refresh template, theme and imageset, double check all files :)

My mod: [MODDB] Menu System

idontwantausername

Post by idontwantausername » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:22 pm

The editor is broken in firefox

I installed with automod, checked all edits, uninstalled, re-installed, purged cache etc and it always looks like this.

emosbat

Post by emosbat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:56 pm

check out if you use custom bbcodes and would like to have icon at first post.

idontwantausername

Post by idontwantausername » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 pm

I've checked that. But it's nothing to do with the icon. The bbcode button shows the name of the bbcode. Then the helpline text

emosbat

Post by emosbat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:11 pm

this is because bbcode have not an icon, you can also disable help tip to fix that.

mladiucitelj

Post by mladiucitelj » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:18 pm

mladiucitelj wrote:Ok, found the solution for tips to work. Just upload gif image for every custom bbcode you have and tips will show ok.
Don't forget to clear cache, refresh template, theme and imageset, double check all files :)

My mod: [MODDB] Menu System

emosbat

Post by emosbat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm

mladiucitelj wrote:
mladiucitelj wrote:Ok, found the solution for tips to work. Just upload gif image for every custom bbcode you have and tips will show ok.
yes this is it. unfortunately I could not find an automate way to add icon for custom bbcodes without editing tinymce core files and I do not want to edit core files, so users should do it manual.

mike1984

Post by mike1984 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

OK, so, I've installed this mod, but I'm trying to apply it to some themes with dark backgrounds, and I can't work out how to change the colour of the edit window for this mod to match that. It works fine if the enhanced editor is deactivated, but once it's turned on the edit window turns white and looks just like it does on the default proSilver style.

There is a "color_picker.htm" file inside the mod which seems like it might be able to fix the problem, but I can't see how to use it.

emosbat

Post by emosbat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 am

mike1984 wrote:OK, so, I've installed this mod, but I'm trying to apply it to some themes with dark backgrounds, and I can't work out how to change the colour of the edit window for this mod to match that. It works fine if the enhanced editor is deactivated, but once it's turned on the edit window turns white and looks just like it does on the default proSilver style.

There is a "color_picker.htm" file inside the mod which seems like it might be able to fix the problem, but I can't see how to use it.
here is some suggestion:
http://www.tinymce.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1138

you can also try changing body colors in css files located in:

tiny_mce/themes/advanced/skins/

pilot35

Post by pilot35 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 am

How do I install the latest version of tinymce from their website? Because when I replace the tinymce folder with the one I downloaded in tinymce.com in styles/lucid_lime/template (I am using Lucid Lime as the default style), it didn't work and the editor became missing. Any ideas?

emosbat

Post by emosbat » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 am

pilot35 wrote:How do I install the latest version of tinymce from their website? Because when I replace the tinymce folder with the one I downloaded in tinymce.com in styles/lucid_lime/template (I am using Lucid Lime as the default style), it didn't work and the editor became missing. Any ideas?
that should work. you should copy phpbbcode from plugins folder to new downloaded folder.

TheMoustic

Post by TheMoustic » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi!

I wanted to use the French language, but one of the files on the first post is wrong, so I corrected it to be OK with the last version of the MOD:

info_acp_emotinymce.php

Code: Select all

<?php

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
    exit;
}

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
{
    $lang = array();
}
// DEVELOPERS PLEASE NOTE
//
// All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM.
//
// Placeholders can now contain order information, e.g. instead of
// 'Page %s of %s' you can (and should) write 'Page %1$s of %2$s', this allows
// translators to re-order the output of data while ensuring it remains correct
//
// You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine
// equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text
// in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_MOD_TITLE'                        => 'eMosbat TinyMCE Integration',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_TITLE'                    => 'Paramètres de l’éditeur',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_TITLE'                            => 'Paramètres de l’éditeur',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_LEGEND1'                        => 'Général',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_LEGEND2'                        => 'Dimension',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_LEGEND3'                        => 'Interface',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_ENABLE'                  => 'Statut',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_ENABLE_EXPLAIN'          => 'Activer l’éditeur TinyMCE ?',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_QQ'                      => 'Citation rapide',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_QQ_EXPLAIN'              => '(L’add-on Réponse rapide est nécessaire)',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_MOBILE'                     => 'Activer sur les mobiles',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_MOBILE_EXPLAIN'          => 'Activer sur les appareils mobiles (non recommandé)',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_ALLOWUSER'               => 'Autoriser les utilisateurs à changer l’éditeur',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_ALLOWUSER_EXPLAIN'       => 'Autoriser les utilisateurs à sélectionner l’éditeur par défaut ou l’éditeur avancé',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_DIR'                     => 'Direction RTL',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_DIR_EXPLAIN'             => 'Lecture de droite à gauche',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_SPELLCHECKER'            => 'Vérifier l’orthographe',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_SPELLCHECKER_EXPLAIN'    => 'Activer la vérification d’orthographe ?',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_WIDTH'                   => 'Largeur de l’éditeur complet',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_WIDTH_EXPLAIN'           => '0 = défaut',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_HEIGHT'                  => 'Hauteur de l’éditeur complet',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_HEIGHT_EXPLAIN'          => '0 = défaut',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_QWIDTH'                  => 'Largeur de la réponse rapide',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_QWIDTH_EXPLAIN'          => 'Uniquement si l’add-on est installé. (0 = défaut)',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_QHEIGHT'                 => 'Hauteur de la réponse rapide',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_QHEIGHT_EXPLAIN'         => 'Uniquement si l’add-on est installé. (0 = défaut)',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_LANG'                    => 'Langue',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_CAPTION'                 => 'Texte du bouton',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_CAPTION_EXPLAIN'         => 'Afficher les textes de boutons ?',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_TIP'                        => 'Astuce pour le bouton',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_TIP_EXPLAIN'                => 'Afficher les astuces pour les boutons ?',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_SKIN'                    => 'Thème',
    'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_CONFIG_SKIN_EXPLAIN'            => 'Thème de l’éditeur',

'ACP_EMOTINYMCE_skins'                           => array(
                                                        'default@'         => 'Défaut',
                                                        'o2k7@'         => 'o2k7',
                                                        'o2k7@sliver'     => 'o2k7 Sliver',
                                                        'o2k7@black'     => 'o2k7 Black',
                                                        ),
));
?>
umil_auto_emotinymce.php is OK.

I think you must add in the first post the linkl to .js files in others languages.

Unfortunately, whatever language I use and whatever them I use (prosilver or proglass), it dosen't work at all, look at the pictures below:

MOD on (set through UCP)

MOD off (set through UCP)

As you can see there is no enhanced editor when it should be activated and moreover, when it is, it creates a bug (it develops the option tab such as attachment tab etc.).

Thanks for your help! :D

EDIT : I use the latest version of the MOD and the version 3.0.10 of phpBB.
Theory, it is when nothing works, and when we know why.
Practice, it is when everything works, and when we do not know why.

Here, both are combined: nothing works, and nobody knows why.
Albert Einstein

emosbat

Post by emosbat » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 pm

thank you for correcting language file I will include it in next version.

you can download js language files here:
http://www.tinymce.com/i18n/index.php?c ... ad&pr_id=1

but if you completely do not see editor, it is not from js file. either you missed something or it has an error to load. I can not test new version to ensure it works on 3.0.10 or not but it should works without problem in 3.0.11

try first post suggestion and if problem contiune, install firebug in firefox to see what error you get in that page.

TheMoustic

Post by TheMoustic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm

I reinstalled the MOD with AutoMod (after upgrading to 3.0.11) but it stilled to not work (the editor didn't appeared). In fact, the problem came from the file posting.php. I've translated to French:

"Changes you made in the editor will be lost." = "Les changements que vous avez faits dans l\'éditeur seront perdus."

The problem disappeared when I replace << \' >> by << ’ >>.

I have uploaded the files and the instructions to correctly edit posting.php and ucp.php into an archive : forums.lms-stl.fr/_nofollow/Fr-TinyMCE ... ditor).zip, you could edit your first post if you want.

:)
Theory, it is when nothing works, and when we know why.
Practice, it is when everything works, and when we do not know why.

Here, both are combined: nothing works, and nobody knows why.
Albert Einstein

emosbat

Post by emosbat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm

thank you TheMoustic but french translated version is not a complete translation.
it just includes installer and acp translation.

I could not find lines you said in txt file. you may translated post.php and other parts yourself?

if you are interested to completely translate this mod to french language,
you can contribute by translating xml file and language files.

I included a guide and all files that need for a complete translation in a folder named:
contrib/language translators guide and files

you will need to open xml file and translate english text as I wrote in README.txt file in that folder, also translate files in language folder (which already translated by Mathieu).

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”