[RC] jQuery Modal Login form using jQueryUI

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
randomessence

[RC] jQuery Modal Login form using jQueryUI

Post by randomessence »

Modification Name: jQuery Modal Login using jQueryUI

Author: randomessence

Modification Description: : This is a jQuery replacement for the login link in the nav menu. when you click the button it creates a modal login form that is simple and easy to use. (works with keefox and similar)

Modification Version: 1.1.0 25-10-2012

Requirements: phpbb3 3.0.* ** A bbcode must be added in the acp to finish installation of the mod if you want to use the accordion feature. **

Features:

1: massively theme able since it is styled using the jQeryUi themrollers themes. can fit almost any phpbb 3 style.

2: Instead of taking you to a login page to login then go back to the index, you click login, uses the pop up login, and are redirected back to the page you were on

3: has a fully featured login form, including remember me, lost password etc.

4: loads jQueryUi onto the board allowing for many things to be styles and themes using the existing css framework.

5: has a special extra feature the bbcode accordion spoiler. this is basically a bbcode that lets you create accordions/spoilers

6: styles can be changed via acp. very simple method with that allows for custom styles as well.

100% xHTML valid

https://github.com/randomessence/jqueryUIloginphpbb3mod

Demo URL: demo

to test the login functionality

user : testme

pass : testme

Modification Download: Github Download
Last edited by randomessence on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
randomessence

Re: [RC] jQuery Modal Login form using jQueryUI

Post by randomessence »

the reason i posted this here before submitting was in the hope someone could help me.

i would very much like to have the ability to change the theme from the acp as i think

1 : this would make the mod complete in a sense. allowing themeing from the acp instead of via editing a file

2: the mod has the potential to do useful stuff with jQueryUi so it would be a really neat way to control the themes

i guess this involves some database and php manipulation but to be honest i am not really sure where to start.

IF anyone could help or point me in the right direction before i submit this as a mod that would be awesome.
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

nice, thx :ugeek:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
Meis2M
Translator
Name: میثم نوبری

Post by Meis2M »

Thank u brother. very nice mod.
phpBB persian international support
Follow us in Instagram
Free upgrade and install extensions on your forum - drop me PM
Ultimate phpBB SEO Friendly URL extension
randomessence

Post by randomessence »

updated mod see first post:

Themes can be changed via acp

jquery 1.8.2

jqueryUI 1.90

accordian 1.9 ready
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Nice mod

I would use this if I didn't have so many mods that use jQuery. I tried installing it, and it didn't work out because there were jQuery conflicts. Might try it out again to see if I can fix the conflict or something
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
randomessence

Post by randomessence »

it loads jquery like this

Code: Select all

<script type="text/javascript">
// <![CDATA[
!window.jQuery && document.write('<script type="text\/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}js/jquery/jquery.js"><\/script>');
// ]]>
</script>
and post installation it looks like this

guessing you refreshed and stuff if needed, so you could try renaming/deleting the jquery.js file from the js/jquery/ folder where this mod installs jquery to.

Unless you have a mod that is dependent on a legacy version of jquery ( and that is a possibility on your board) you will only need the to load jquery once using the way i have in this mod.
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

okay thank you. Will post here again if I get stuck.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

Got it to work! (:
randomessence

Post by randomessence »

nice: seems a bit larger than normal so not sure why that is. do you anything else that uses jqueryUI?

i did tweak the css of cupertino on github though, i might have to do them all.

from the js/jqueryui/css/cupertino/jquery-ui.css ( you can just upload and overwrite )

/*button text element */

.ui-button-text-only .ui-button-text { padding: .4em 1em; }
to

/*button text element */

.ui-button-text-only .ui-button-text { padding: .3em 1em; }
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

FIXED
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

It's NICE!!! :)
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

shaza905

Post by shaza905 »

Hello,

I am using phpbb3 with phpbb sn. I have installed this mod but it is not working properly. I think it some where conflict with sn mod. my forum url is http://vurepublic.com/.
I am posting code of overall_header. Plz help me. Thanx in advance..

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="{S_CONTENT_DIRECTION}" lang="{S_USER_LANG}" xml:lang="{S_USER_LANG}">
<head>
// <![CDATA[
!window.jQuery && document.write('<script type="text\/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}js/jquery/jquery.js"><\/script>');
// ]]>
</script>
<script src="{ROOT_PATH}js/jquery/migrate.js"></script>

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset={S_CONTENT_ENCODING}" />
<meta http-equiv="content-style-type" content="text/css" />
<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="{S_USER_LANG}" />
<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />
<meta name="resource-type" content="document" />
<meta name="distribution" content="global" />
<meta name="keywords" content="" />
<meta name="description" content="" />
{META}
<title>{SITENAME} &bull; <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->{L_MCP} &bull; <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{L_UCP} &bull; <!-- ENDIF -->{PAGE_TITLE}</title>

<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_OVERALL --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {SITENAME}" href="{U_FEED}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_NEWS --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FEED_NEWS}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=news" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_FORUMS --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_ALL_FORUMS}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=forums" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_TOPICS --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FEED_TOPICS_NEW}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=topics" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_TOPICS_ACTIVE --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FEED_TOPICS_ACTIVE}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=topics_active" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_FORUM and S_FORUM_ID --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FORUM} - {FORUM_NAME}" href="{U_FEED}?f={S_FORUM_ID}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_TOPIC and S_TOPIC_ID --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_TOPIC} - {TOPIC_TITLE}" href="{U_FEED}?f={S_FORUM_ID}&t={S_TOPIC_ID}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!--
	phpBB style name: prosilver
	Based on style:   prosilver (this is the default phpBB3 style)
	Original author:  Tom Beddard ( http://www.subBlue.com/ )
	Modified by:
-->

// <![CDATA[
	var jump_page = '{LA_JUMP_PAGE}:';
	var on_page = '{ON_PAGE}';
	var per_page = '{PER_PAGE}';
	var base_url = '{A_BASE_URL}';
	var style_cookie = 'phpBBstyle';
	var style_cookie_settings = '{A_COOKIE_SETTINGS}';
	var onload_functions = new Array();
	var onunload_functions = new Array();

<!-- IF S_USER_PM_POPUP and S_NEW_PM -->
		var url = '{UA_POPUP_PM}';
		window.open(url.replace(/&/g, '&'), '_phpbbprivmsg', 'height=225,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes, width=400');
	<!-- ENDIF -->

/**
	* Find a member
	*/
	function find_username(url)
	{
		popup(url, 760, 570, '_usersearch');
		return false;
	}

/**
	* New function for handling multiple calls to window.onload and window.unload by pentapenguin
	*/
	window.onload = function()
	{
		for (var i = 0; i < onload_functions.length; i++)
		{
			eval(onload_functions[i]);
		}
	};

window.onunload = function()
	{
		for (var i = 0; i < onunload_functions.length; i++)
		{
			eval(onunload_functions[i]);
		}
	};

// ]]>
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/styleswitcher.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/forum_fn.js"></script>

<!-- INCLUDE socialnet/overall_header_hook_css.html -->
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/print.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" title="printonly" />
<link href="{T_STYLESHEET_LINK}" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen, projection" />

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/chat.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<!-- IF S_CONTENT_DIRECTION eq 'rtl' -->
	<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/bidi.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen, projection" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- INCLUDE socialnet/overall_header_hook_js.html -->
<style type="text/css">
  #menu ul li a {
  	color: #{S_MENU_FONT_COLOR};
  }
  #menu ul li a:hover {    
    background: url('{T_THEME_PATH}/images/menu/{S_MENU_COLOR}/menu_bg_hover.gif') repeat-x;
    color: #{S_MENU_FONT_COLOR_HOVER};
    text-decoration: {S_MENU_DECORATION};  	
  }
  #menu ul ul li {
    background: url('{T_THEME_PATH}/images/menu/{S_MENU_COLOR}/menu_subbg.gif') repeat-x;
  }
  #menu ul ul li a:hover {    
    background: url('{T_THEME_PATH}/images/menu/{S_MENU_COLOR}/menu_subbg_hover.gif') repeat-x;
  }
</style>
<!-- MOD : MSSTI ABBC3 (v{S_ABBC3_VERSION}) - Start //-->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="{S_ABBC3_PATH}/abbcode.css" />
<!-- MOD : MSSTI ABBC3 (v{S_ABBC3_VERSION}) - End //-->
<!-- IF S_MCHAT_ENABLE and (S_MCHAT_ON_INDEX or U_MCHAT) -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}mchat/jquery_cookie_mini.js"></script>
<!-- ENDIF -->
// <![CDATA[
(function(doc) {
          var sc = doc.createElement('script');
          sc.setAttribute('src', ('https:' == doc.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'www.addpoll.com/addpoll-survey-button.js');
          sc.onload = sc.onreadystatechange = function() {
               var ready = this.readyState; 
               if(ready){if(ready!='complete'){if(ready!='loaded'){return;}}}
               new AddpollSurveyEmbed("1352717568686-1416", {
                                                "title" : "Study Codes",
                                "id" : "1352717568686-1416",
                                "text" : "Click Here & Find Your Subjects",
                                "url" : "http://vurepublic.com/styles/prosilver/template/subjects.html",
                                "type" : "banner",
                                "position" : "top-right",
                                "color" : "#ffffff",
                                "bg-color" : "BLUE",
                                "bg-image" : "http://vurepublic.com/styles/prosilver/theme/images/bg_list.gif",
                                "border-color" : "#084A96",
                                "width" : "940px",
                                "height" : "500px",
                                "template" : "template1"
               });
          };
          var el = doc.getElementById('AddPollSurveyContainerEmbed-1352717568686-1416') || doc.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
          el.parentNode.insertBefore(sc, el);
     })(document);
// ]] _origwidth="940">
</script>

<!-- INCLUDE jquery-ui/jquery-ui-header.html -->
</head>

<body id="phpbb" class="section-{SCRIPT_NAME} {S_CONTENT_DIRECTION}<!-- IF SN_MODULE_IM_ENABLED --> sn-im-page<!-- ENDIF -->">
<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->
<!-- INCLUDE jquery-ui/login-form.html -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<div id="wrap">
	<a id="top" name="top" accesskey="t"></a>
	<div id="page-header">
		<div class="headerbar">
			<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>

<div id="site-description">
				<a href="{U_INDEX}" title="{L_INDEX}" id="logo">{SITE_LOGO_IMG}</a>
				<h1>{SITENAME}</h1>
				<p>{SITE_DESCRIPTION}</p>
				<p class="skiplink"><a href="#start_here">{L_SKIP}</a></p>
			</div>

<!-- IF ( S_DISPLAY_SEARCH and not S_IN_SEARCH ) and not ( .buttons and S_MENU_SEARCH ) -->
			<div id="search-box">
				<form action="{U_SEARCH}" method="get" id="search">
				<fieldset>
					<input name="keywords" id="keywords" type="text" maxlength="128" title="{L_SEARCH_KEYWORDS}" class="inputbox search" value="<!-- IF SEARCH_WORDS-->{SEARCH_WORDS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_SEARCH_MINI}<!-- ENDIF -->" onclick="if(this.value=='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}')this.value='';" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}';" />
					<input class="button2" value="{L_SEARCH}" type="submit" /><br />
					<a href="{U_SEARCH}" title="{L_SEARCH_ADV_EXPLAIN}">{L_SEARCH_ADV}</a> {S_SEARCH_HIDDEN_FIELDS}
				</fieldset>
				</form>
			</div>
		<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF .buttons -->
      <span class="corners-bottom" style="height:0px;"><span style="display: none;"></span></span></div>
    </div>
    <div id="menu" style="clear:both;margin-top:-3px;background: url('{T_THEME_PATH}/images/menu/{S_MENU_COLOR}/menu_bg.gif') repeat-x;">
    	<div class="inner">
    	<span class="menu_corner-left" style="background: url('{T_THEME_PATH}/images/menu/{S_MENU_COLOR}/menu_corner.gif') no-repeat;"></span>
    	<span class="menu_corner-right" style="background: url('{T_THEME_PATH}/images/menu/{S_MENU_COLOR}/menu_corner_right.gif') no-repeat;"></span>
    <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH and S_MENU_SEARCH -->
    	<div id="top-search" style="<!-- IF S_MENU_ALIGN == 'right' -->float: left;<!-- ELSE -->float: right;<!-- ENDIF -->background: transparent url('{T_THEME_PATH}/images/menu/{S_MENU_COLOR}/menu_search.gif') no-repeat scroll 0 0;">
    		<form action="{U_SEARCH}" method="post" id="search">
    		<fieldset>
    			<input name="keywords" id="keywords" type="text" maxlength="128" title="{L_SEARCH_KEYWORDS}" class="menu_search" value="<!-- IF SEARCH_WORDS-->{SEARCH_WORDS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_SEARCH_MINI}<!-- ENDIF -->" onclick="if(this.value=='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}')this.value='';" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}';" /> 
    			{S_SEARCH_HIDDEN_FIELDS}
    		</fieldset>
    		</form>
    	</div>
    <!-- ENDIF -->
    	<ul>
    	<!-- BEGIN buttons -->
    		<li style="float:{S_MENU_ALIGN};"<!-- IF .buttons.sub --> onmouseover="getElementsByTagName('ul')[0].style.display = 'block';" onmouseout="getElementsByTagName('ul')[0].style.display = 'none';"<!-- ENDIF -->>
          <a href="{buttons.URL}" title="{buttons.NAME}"<!-- IF buttons.EXTERNAL --> target="_blank"<!-- ENDIF --> style="font-weight:{S_MENU_WEIGHT};text-transform:{S_MENU_TEXT_TRANSFORM};">{buttons.NAME}</a>
          <!-- IF .buttons.sub -->
            <ul>
              <!-- BEGIN sub --><li><a href="{sub.URL}" title="{sub.NAME}"<!-- IF sub.EXTERNAL --> target="_blank"<!-- ENDIF --> style="font-weight:{S_MENU_WEIGHT};text-transform:{S_MENU_TEXT_TRANSFORM};">{sub.NAME}</a></li><!-- END sub -->
          	</ul>
        	<!-- ENDIF -->
        </li>
      <!-- END buttons -->
    	</ul>
    <!-- ENDIF -->

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
		</div>

<div class="navbar">

<ul class="linklist navlinks">
            <!-- IF SN_MODULE_ACTIVITYPAGE_ENABLED --><li class="icon-activitypage"><a href="{U_SN_ACTIVITYPAGE}">{L_SN_AP_ACTIVITYPAGE}</a><span id="sn-ntf-notify">(<a href="{U_VIEW_NOTIFY}">{S_SN_USER_UNREAD_NOTIFY}</a>)</span></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{navlinks.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --></li>

<li class="rightside"><a href="#" onclick="fontsizeup(); return false;" onkeypress="return fontsizeup(event);" class="fontsize" title="{L_CHANGE_FONT_SIZE}">{L_CHANGE_FONT_SIZE}</a></li>

<!-- IF U_EMAIL_TOPIC --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_EMAIL_TOPIC}" title="{L_EMAIL_TOPIC}" class="sendemail">{L_EMAIL_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF U_EMAIL_PM --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_EMAIL_PM}" title="{L_EMAIL_PM}" class="sendemail">{L_EMAIL_PM}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF U_PRINT_TOPIC --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_PRINT_TOPIC}" title="{L_PRINT_TOPIC}" accesskey="p" class="print">{L_PRINT_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF U_PRINT_PM --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_PRINT_PM}" title="{L_PRINT_PM}" accesskey="p" class="print">{L_PRINT_PM}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
			</ul>

<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->
			<ul class="linklist leftside">
                    <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT and SN_MODULE_PROFILE_ENABLED --><li class="icon-profile"><a href="{U_SN_MY_PROFILE}" title="{L_SN_MYPROFILE}"><strong>{S_USERNAME}</strong></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->

<li class="icon-ucp">
					<a href="{U_PROFILE}" title="{L_PROFILE}" accesskey="e">{L_PROFILE}</a>
						<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_PM --> (<a href="{U_PRIVATEMSGS}">{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}</a>)<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH --> &bull;
					<a href="{U_SEARCH_SELF}">{L_SEARCH_SELF}</a>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS --> &bull;
					<a href="{U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}">{L_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}</a>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
				</li>
			</ul>
			<!-- ENDIF -->

<ul class="linklist rightside">
				<li class="icon-faq"><a href="{U_FAQ}" title="{L_FAQ_EXPLAIN}">{L_FAQ}</a></li>
                <li class="icon-chat"><a href="{U_CHAT}" title="{L_CHAT_EXPLAIN}">{L_CHAT}</a></li>
                				<!-- IF S_MCHAT_ENABLE and U_MCHAT --><li class="icon-bump"><a href="{U_MCHAT}#mChat" title="{L_MCHAT_TITLE}">{L_MCHAT_TITLE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF .buttons and S_MENU_SEARCH --><li class="icon-search"><a href="{U_SEARCH}" title="{L_SEARCH_ADV_EXPLAIN}">{L_SEARCH}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
					<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST --><li class="icon-members"><a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}" title="{L_MEMBERLIST_EXPLAIN}">{L_MEMBERLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and S_REGISTER_ENABLED and not (S_SHOW_COPPA or S_REGISTRATION) --><li class="icon-register"><a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><li class="uibutton"><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" title="{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" accesskey="x">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><li class="uibutton"><button id="opener" class="">Sign In</button></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</ul>

</div>

</div>
    <br />
<!-- INCLUDE news_bar.html -->
	<a name="start_here"></a>
	<div id="page-body">
		<!-- IF S_BOARD_DISABLED and S_USER_LOGGED_IN and (U_MCP or U_ACP) -->
		<div id="information" class="rules">
				<strong>{L_INFORMATION}:</strong> {L_BOARD_DISABLED}
		</div>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

phpBB SN already includes jQuery.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | My extensions are updated regularly on github
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored
forforce

Post by forforce »

Hi and thank you for your great mod but I would like to keep the old button for login/logout . For example , how can I use the layout: Start but with no button ? I need only the text like it was before with log in , log out [user].
https://www.cumseface.eu , We have tutorials for everything / Te ajutam se te descurci singur .

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”