[RC2] phpBB Ajax Like

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Theriddler1
Name: Theriddler❶

Re: [RC2] phpBB Ajax Like

Post by Theriddler1 »

mamaatje wrote:I know, i did do that, i did everyting what the MODX file says.
Everything modified (Functions, memberlist, viewtopic etc), uploaded everything, modified the footer and header and other thing from the style (subsilver2).
Do you have a link to your forum
Theriddler - Moderator @ phpBB.nl | phpBBservice.nl Team-member
ImageSupport Tools | Image My Extensions | buy me a beer Image

Jimmorz

Post by Jimmorz »

I'm facing the same problem as mamaatje

Link to my forum : http://www.testforumjimm.net84.net/view ... hp?f=2&t=2#

Thanks!!

Theriddler1

Post by Theriddler1 »

This mod is conflicting with cbb quickmod ? when turning off that mod i can see the new like list but when turning it back on and clicking on 'likes recieved link' i see Loading... under my board and the like list not appears

looking with firebug shows me:

Code: Select all

<a id="bottom" accesskey="z" name="bottom"></a>
<div id="ajaxlike_not-dialog"> </div>
<div id="ajaxlike-not-dialog">
<p>loading...</p>
</div>
it only occurs when i'm viewing 'viewforum' on my board, all other pages are fine.

what could be the cause of this you think ?

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

tell me error in 'console tab -> all' in firebug.

Theriddler1

Post by Theriddler1 »

Ahh it has to do with cbb quickmod

Error within firebug console shows

TypeError: s[t] is undefined
http://www.peppersrus-forum.nl/quickmod/src/jquickmod.js?v=1.0.2
Line 15
Line 15 from jquickmod.js

jQM(function(e){e.fn.dialog=function(t){var n=e(this).data("dialog");var r={width:0,height:0,autoOpen:true,offset:15};var i=e('<div class="qm-dialog-overlay"></div>');var s={create:function(){if(n){if(n.autoOpen){s.open.apply(n.ui)}return this}n=e.extend({ui:e(this)},r);e(this).data("dialog",n);e(this).find(".qm-dialog-buttons a, .qm-dialog-close").click(function(e){var t=this.href;t=t.substring(t.indexOf("#")+1,t.length);s[t].apply(this);e.preventDefault()});e(this).find(".qm-dialog-buttons a").addClass("qm-button");e(document).bind("scroll",s.center);n.ui.children(".qm-dialog-header").bind("mousedown",function(t){dialog_pos=n.ui.offset();dif_x=t.pageX-dialog_pos.left;dif_y=t.pageY-dialog_pos.top;t.preventDefault();e(document).bind("mousemove.quickmod",function(t){var r=n.ui.outerWidth(),i=n.ui.outerHeight(),s=e(window).width()+e(document).scrollLeft(),o=e(window).height()+e(document).scrollTop();var u={left:t.pageX-dif_x,top:t.pageY-dif_y};if(u.left<0){u.left=0}if(u.top<0){u.top=0}if(u.left+r>s){u.left=s-r}if(u.top+i>o){u.top=o-i}n=e.extend(n,{left:u.left-e(document).scrollLeft(),top:u.top-e(document).scrollTop()});n.ui.css(u).data("dialog",n)})}).bind("mouseup",function(){e(document).unbind("mousemove.quickmod")});if(n.autoOpen){s.open.apply(n.ui)}},open:function(){if(!n.width||!n.height){if(!n.width){n.width=n.ui.outerWidth()}if(!n.height){n.height=n.ui.height()}n.ui.data("dialog",n)}n.ui.css({width:n.width,height:n.height});s.center();e("body").append(i);i.css("opacity",.6).fadeIn("fast",function(){n.ui.fadeIn("fast");n.ui.find("label:first").focus()}).click(function(){s.close.apply(n.ui)})},close:function(){if(n){if(n.onClose){n.onClose.apply(n.ui,[n.ui])}n.ui.fadeOut("fast",function(){e(".qm-dialog-overlay").fadeOut("fast",function(){e(this).remove()});e(this).remove()})}},submit:function(){if(n.onSubmit){n.onSubmit.apply(n.ui)}s.close.apply(n.ui)},center:function(t){var r=e(window).width(),i=e(window).height();var s={left:n.left?n.left:r/2-n.width/2,top:n.top?n.top:i/2-n.height/2-n.offset};n=e.extend(n,s);n.ui.css({left:s.left+e(document).scrollLeft(),top:s.top+e(document).scrollTop()}).data("dialog",n)}};if(e._initialized){if(!t||typeof t==="object"){r=e.extend(r,t);s.create.apply(this)}else{s[t].apply(this)}}return this}})

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

maybe that is not compatible with new version of jquery we use.

Theriddler1

Post by Theriddler1 »

i'm using your jquerypack and removed any duplicated jquery and jquery-ui stuff.
I downgraded back to jquery 1.8.3 and jquery-ui but same problem and went back to jquerypack default
I'm not using google CDN jquery because of mchat mod which only works with jquery 1.8.3

when looking in chrome browser console i saw this:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'apply' of undefined jquickmod.js?v=1.0.2:15
e.fn.dialog jquickmod.js?v=1.0.2:15
(anonymous function) common.js:210
b.Callbacks.c jquery.js:3
b.Callbacks.p.add jquery.js:3
b.fn.b.ready jquery.js:3
b.fn.b.init jquery.js:3
b jquery.js:3
ajaxlike_liked_listbox common.js:204
onclick
when turning off the cbb quickmod mod there are no errors and your mod is working fine
so me thinking that those 2 mods don't work together but can't seem to find where the problem relies

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

google this:

TypeError: Cannot call method 'apply' of undefined
seems that your mod is not compatible with new versions of jquery. you should ask it from jqmod's write to make it compatible with new jquery. it is not from ajaxlike.

potku

Post by potku »

emosbat wrote:
potku wrote:Well, great! :) Except that now I have to look for my mistake :D Any ideas as to which exact part I should look at? I don't have the energy to uninstall and reinstall right now, not with these working hours :?
you could find it in dialogbox it is not something that you may missed (it is within source code of mod).
you may use a theme that do not show link correctly.
One of our guys found the solution.
(18:41:21) Cakke: Jos kiinnostaa, niin jos ettii styles/modsilver/template/ajaxli​ke/js/common.js -filusta:
(18:41:24) Cakke: data.like_text
(18:41:35) Cakke: Ja korvaa molemmat esiintymät:
(18:41:44) Cakke: 'Näytä viesti'

Find:

data[i].like_text
Replace with:

'Show post'
(Show post is Näytä viesti in Finnish.)

You have to do it twice.
Potku.net

"Before I speak, I have something important to say."

- Groucho Marx

Holger

Post by Holger »

potku wrote:
emosbat wrote:
potku wrote:Well, great! :) Except that now I have to look for my mistake :D Any ideas as to which exact part I should look at? I don't have the energy to uninstall and reinstall right now, not with these working hours :?
you could find it in dialogbox it is not something that you may missed (it is within source code of mod).
you may use a theme that do not show link correctly.
One of our guys found the solution.
(18:41:21) Cakke: Jos kiinnostaa, niin jos ettii styles/modsilver/template/ajaxli​ke/js/common.js -filusta:
(18:41:24) Cakke: data.like_text
(18:41:35) Cakke: Ja korvaa molemmat esiintymät:
(18:41:44) Cakke: 'Näytä viesti'

Find:

data[i].like_text
Replace with:

'Show post'
(Show post is Näytä viesti in Finnish.)

You have to do it twice.
Sorry, but what was the problem?

potku

Post by potku »

That's right, sorry :D

When a user received a notification about someone having liked one of his posts, there was no link to the post in question on the list that can be accessed from the main page. That fixed it. But it was probably our mistake to begin with. I just wanted to say it's OK now, and that if anyone else by any chance had that same problem, that might fix it.

I still think this is kikazz MOD if any. 8-)
Potku.net

"Before I speak, I have something important to say."

- Groucho Marx

Holger

Post by Holger »

Cool! Thanks!

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

potku wrote:That's right, sorry :D

When a user received a notification about someone having liked one of his posts, there was no link to the post in question on the list that can be accessed from the main page. That fixed it. But it was probably our mistake to begin with. I just wanted to say it's OK now, and that if anyone else by any chance had that same problem, that might fix it.

that text 'show post' came from language files. If you use language other than english you could translate and copy all `en` files to your language folder.
also look at modx file (xml file) to find other modifies to language files and add same modifies to your language's files. for example there is modify to language/en/common.php so you should do same to language/XXXX/common.php where XXXX is your language folder.

dawi03

Post by dawi03 »

emosbat wrote:
potku wrote:That's right, sorry :D

that text 'show post' came from language files. If you use language other than english you could translate and copy all `en` files to your language folder.
also look at modx file (xml file) to find other modifies to language files and add same modifies to your language's files. for example there is modify to language/en/common.php so you should do same to language/XXXX/common.php where XXXX is your language folder.

is there a mod fix for jquery or ajax like with wp united? there seems to be a conflict, and I am not advanced enough to work it out!

elpanatibu

Post by elpanatibu »

this make me crazy.. :? mod work fine. on index.php work fine. notification dialog work when click on link. but in viewtopic, not working notification dialog. in viewtopic firebug show me this :
$jqpack_JQuery(...).tipsy is not a function

Line 30

if i put mchat off, the mod work fine. but i can't remove any line of mchat in overall_header because mchat stop work. look my overall_header

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="{S_CONTENT_DIRECTION}" lang="{S_USER_LANG}" xml:lang="{S_USER_LANG}">
<head>
<!-- IF JQPACK_ENABLE -->
<!-- IF JQPACK_AT_HEADER -->
<!-- jQuery Pack for phpBB -->
<!-- IF JQPACK_USE_GOOGLE -->
<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write("\x3Cscript src='//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js'>\x3C/script>");</script>
<!-- ELSE -->
<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write("\x3Cscript src='{ROOT_PATH}jquerypack/jquery.js'>\x3C/script>");</script>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF JQPACK_NO_CONFLICT -->
<script type="text/javascript">

// you may use `$jqpack_JQuery` instead of `$` and `jQuery` in your MODs.
	var $jqpack_JQuery = $.noConflict();

if(!window.$)
		window.$ = $jqpack_JQuery;
	if(!window.jQuery)
		window.jQuery = $jqpack_JQuery;

</script>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF JQPACK_UI_ENABLE -->
<!-- IF JQPACK_USE_GOOGLE -->
<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery.ui || document.write("\x3Cscript src='//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1/jquery-ui.min.js'>\x3C/script>");</script>
<!-- ELSE -->
<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery.ui || document.write("\x3Cscript src='{ROOT_PATH}jquerypack/jquery-ui.js'>\x3C/script>");</script>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- /jQuery Pack for phpBB -->
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<meta http-equiv="beisbol" content="text/html; charset={S_CONTENT_ENCODING}" />
<meta http-equiv="content-style-type" content="text/css" />
<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="{S_USER_LANG}" />
<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />
<meta name="resource-type" content="document" />
<meta name="distribution" content="global" />
<meta name="copyright" content="2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group" />
<meta name="tiburones paencima la guaira lvbp " content="" />
<meta name="tiburones de la guaira" content="" />
       <link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
            <link rel="icon" href="images/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" /> 
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7; IE=EmulateIE9" />
{META}
<title>{SITENAME} &bull; <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->{L_MCP} &bull; <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{L_UCP} &bull; <!-- ENDIF -->{PAGE_TITLE}</title>

<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_OVERALL --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {SITENAME}" href="{U_FEED}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_NEWS --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FEED_NEWS}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=news" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_FORUMS --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_ALL_FORUMS}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=forums" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_TOPICS --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FEED_TOPICS_NEW}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=topics" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_TOPICS_ACTIVE --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FEED_TOPICS_ACTIVE}" href="{U_FEED}?mode=topics_active" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_FORUM and S_FORUM_ID --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_FORUM} - {FORUM_NAME}" href="{U_FEED}?f={S_FORUM_ID}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF S_ENABLE_FEEDS_TOPIC and S_TOPIC_ID --><link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{L_FEED} - {L_TOPIC} - {TOPIC_TITLE}" href="{U_FEED}?f={S_FORUM_ID}&t={S_TOPIC_ID}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!--
	phpBB style name: prosilver
	Based on style:   prosilver (this is the default phpBB3 style)
	Original author:  Tom Beddard ( http://www.subBlue.com/ )
	Modified by:

NOTE: This page was generated by phpBB, the free open-source bulletin board package.
	      The phpBB Group is not responsible for the content of this page and forum. For more information
	      about phpBB please visit http://www.phpbb.com
-->

// <![CDATA[
	var jump_page = '{LA_JUMP_PAGE}:';
	var on_page = '{ON_PAGE}';
	var per_page = '{PER_PAGE}';
	var base_url = '{A_BASE_URL}';
	var style_cookie = 'phpBBstyle';
	var style_cookie_settings = '{A_COOKIE_SETTINGS}';
	var onload_functions = new Array();
	var onunload_functions = new Array();

<!-- IF S_USER_PM_POPUP -->
		if ({S_NEW_PM})
		{
			var url = '{UA_POPUP_PM}';
			window.open(url.replace(/&/g, '&'), '_phpbbprivmsg', 'height=225,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes, width=400');
		}
	<!-- ENDIF -->

/**
	* Find a member
	*/
	function find_username(url)
	{
		popup(url, 760, 570, '_usersearch');
		return false;
	}

/**
	* New function for handling multiple calls to window.onload and window.unload by pentapenguin
	*/
	window.onload = function()
	{
		for (var i = 0; i < onload_functions.length; i++)
		{
			eval(onload_functions[i]);
		}
	}

window.onunload = function()
	{
		for (var i = 0; i < onunload_functions.length; i++)
		{
			eval(onunload_functions[i]);
		}
	}

// ]]>
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_TEMPLATE_PATH}/styleswitcher.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_TEMPLATE_PATH}/forum_fn.js"></script>

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/print.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" title="printonly" />
<link href="{T_STYLESHEET_LINK}" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen, projection" />

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
<!-- ajaxlike -->
<link href="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/ajaxlike/css/cupertino/jquery-ui.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/ajaxlike/css/tipsy.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!-- ajaxlike -->

<!-- IF S_CONTENT_DIRECTION eq 'rtl' -->
	<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/bidi.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen, projection" />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_MCHAT_ENABLE and (S_MCHAT_ON_INDEX or U_MCHAT) -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}mchat/jquery-1.5.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{ROOT_PATH}mchat/jquery_cookie_mini.js"></script>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- MOD : MSSTI ABBC3 (v{S_ABBC3_VERSION}) - Start //-->
<!-- INCLUDE ./../../abbcode/abbcode_header.html -->
<!-- MOD : MSSTI ABBC3 (v{S_ABBC3_VERSION}) - End //-->
<!-- INCLUDE follower/follower_header.html -->
<!-- ajaxlike -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/ajaxlike/js/jquery.tipsy.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/ajaxlike/js/common.js"></script>
<!-- ajaxlike -->

</head>

$(document).ready(function(){

$('#page_effect').fadeIn(2000);

});

</script>

<body id="phpbb" class="section-{SCRIPT_NAME} {S_CONTENT_DIRECTION}">

<div id="wrap">
	<a id="top" name="top" accesskey="t"></a>
	<div id="page-header">
    <ul class="menu">  
  <li><a href="{U_INDEX}"><span>{L_INDEX}</span></a></li>
<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->
<!-- IF U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS -->
  <li><a href="{U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}">{L_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}</a>
<!-- ENDIF -->  
  <li><a href="{U_PROFILE}"><span>{L_PROFILE}</span></a></li>
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST -->   
  <li><a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}"><span>{L_MEMBERLIST}</span></a></li>
<!-- ENDIF -->  
  <li><a href="{U_PRIVATEMSGS}"><span>{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}</span></a></li>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH -->  
  <li><a href="{U_SEARCH}"><span>{L_SEARCH}</span></a></li>
<!-- ENDIF --> 
  <li><a href="{U_FAQ}"><span>{L_FAQ}</span></a></li>
</ul>
		<div class="headerbar">
			<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>

<div id="site-description">
				<a href="{U_INDEX}" title="{L_INDEX}" id="logo">{SITE_LOGO_IMG}</a>
				<h1>{SITENAME}</h1>
				<p>{SITE_DESCRIPTION}</p>
				<p class="skiplink"><a href="#start_here">{L_SKIP}</a></p>
			</div>

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH and not S_IN_SEARCH -->
			<div id="search-box">
				<form action="{U_SEARCH}" method="post" id="search">
				<fieldset>
					<input name="keywords" id="keywords" type="text" maxlength="128" title="{L_SEARCH_KEYWORDS}" class="inputbox search" value="<!-- IF SEARCH_WORDS-->{SEARCH_WORDS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_SEARCH_MINI}<!-- ENDIF -->" onclick="if(this.value=='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}')this.value='';" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}';" />
					<input class="button2" value="{L_SEARCH}" type="submit" /><br />
					<a href="{U_SEARCH}" title="{L_SEARCH_ADV_EXPLAIN}">{L_SEARCH_ADV}</a> {S_SEARCH_HIDDEN_FIELDS}
				</fieldset>
				</form>
			</div>
		<!-- ENDIF -->

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
		</div>

<div class="navbar">

<ul class="linklist navlinks">
				<li class="icon-home"><!-- IF U_PORTAL --><a href="{U_PORTAL}">{L_PORTAL}</a> &#187; <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{navlinks.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --></li>

<li class="rightside"><a href="#" onclick="fontsizeup(); return false;" onkeypress="return fontsizeup(event);" class="fontsize" title="{L_CHANGE_FONT_SIZE}">{L_CHANGE_FONT_SIZE}</a></li>

<!-- IF U_EMAIL_TOPIC --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_EMAIL_TOPIC}" title="{L_EMAIL_TOPIC}" class="sendemail">{L_EMAIL_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF U_EMAIL_PM --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_EMAIL_PM}" title="{L_EMAIL_PM}" class="sendemail">{L_EMAIL_PM}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF U_PRINT_TOPIC --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_PRINT_TOPIC}" title="{L_PRINT_TOPIC}" accesskey="p" class="print">{L_PRINT_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF U_PRINT_PM --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_PRINT_PM}" title="{L_PRINT_PM}" accesskey="p" class="print">{L_PRINT_PM}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
			</ul>

<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->
			<ul class="linklist leftside">
				<li class="icon-ucp">
					<a href="{U_PROFILE}" title="{L_PROFILE}" accesskey="e">{L_PROFILE}</a>
						<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_PM --> (<a href="{U_PRIVATEMSGS}">{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}</a>)<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH --> &bull;
					<a href="{U_SEARCH_SELF}">{L_SEARCH_SELF}</a>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS --> &bull;
					<a href="{U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}">{L_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}</a>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
					                    <!-- Ajax like notification -->
                    <!-- IF AJAXLIKE_ENABLE -->
                    &bull;
					<a href="#" onclick="ajaxlike_liked_listbox('{AJAXLIKE_NOTIFY_CALLBACK}'); return false;"><span id="ajaxlike_not_new"><strong>{AL_NEW_LIKE}</strong>{L_AL_LIKE_NEW}</span></a>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
                    <!-- Ajax like notification -->
				</li>
			</ul>
			<!-- ENDIF -->

<ul class="linklist rightside">
							<li class="icon-quiz"><a href="{U_QUIZ}" title="{L_UQM_QUIZ_EXPLAIN}">{L_UQM_QUIZ}</a></li>

<li class="icon-faq"><a href="{U_FAQ}" title="{L_FAQ_EXPLAIN}">{L_FAQ}</a></li>
								<!-- IF S_MCHAT_ENABLE and U_MCHAT --><li class="icon-bump"><a href="{U_MCHAT}#mChat" title="{L_MCHAT_TITLE}">{L_MCHAT_TITLE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
					<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST --><li class="icon-members"><a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}" title="{L_MEMBERLIST_EXPLAIN}">{L_MEMBERLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and S_REGISTER_ENABLED and not (S_SHOW_COPPA or S_REGISTRATION) --><li class="icon-register"><a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<li class="icon-logout"><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" title="{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" accesskey="x">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a></li>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</ul>
			<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
		</div>

</div>

<a name="start_here"></a>
	<div id="page-body">
	            <div id="page_effect" style="display:none;">
		<!-- IF S_BOARD_DISABLED and S_USER_LOGGED_IN and (U_MCP or U_ACP) -->
		<div id="information" class="rules">
				<strong>{L_INFORMATION}:</strong> {L_BOARD_DISABLED}